"Refugees" What is Europe thinking? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

"Refugees" What is Europe thinking?

I think it is socially encouraged to help people who are from "far away" and to neglect people who are near us with the same or less resources as those far away people. I don't really see running away from your problems as a positive trait, maybe if you are regrouping to go back. I don't get the impression that a refugees goal is to go back any time soon either, and that is a problem in my mind.

the narrative that America is supposed to accept the poor and downtrodden is outdated in my opinion. Those times have passed. America is not the land of opportunity, more like the land of opportunists. I do think it is in europes best interest to deny refuge to these people. If the refugees want to switch to Christianity so bad to get accepted, lesson one is that suffering is a virtue.

We are just pawns in the hand of few - no matter what we think or do it wan't change much.I tried to stay away from this thread... yet islamophobia bothers me. I read few posts above did not wan't to respond and went to read something else just to find it very appropriate for this thread.

'Humanity is moving into higher consciousness, and we now have more positive energy on the planet than we have negative. For centuries, we functioned from an old, negative consciousness of war, violence, cruelty, and the need for power. This is now changing. The change may seem slow; but, humanity is shifting toward peace, cooperation, and compassion.

It may not seem this way at this time, but the increased negativity we see is the dark consciousness putting up its last fight for survival. Dark energy will resist change, even if that change is for the better. We are creatures of habit and we tend to like the way things are; or, we often wish to go back to the way things were. We enjoy the familiar, even if the familiar is negative.Human consciousness is now shining more light upon the planet. Because of this, we are becoming a positive world. This increased light does have its temporary problems. It will bring out the suppressed darkness that was within humans for a long time.

If a light is shined into an abandoned warehouse, rats and other pests scatter and run around. The pests were always there; they were merely hiding in the dark. As more light shines from human consciousness the world becomes more transparent; the deviousness of people becomes known. The new consciousness will not tolerate shady ways of thinking anymore.

We see examples of this in various forms of protests, social and environmental movements, and/or the exposure of corruption in political systems and corporations. The world is now giving a clear message that it wants change for the better. The new consciousness is different and unlike anything we have had in our history.

For example, the new humanity wants desperately to stop the wars and violence, but the old consciousness still believes it is the only solution. The mindset of the old consciousness is to overpower, conquer, and seek revenge. The new consciousness calls for peace, compassion, dignity, and respect. The old consciousness was division thinking (us-versus-them mentality), and the new consciousness is a unified approach: “We are all one, and we must work with and help one another.”

When it comes to the new energy, many of us may have already felt this shift in thinking. If so, it is because we are ready for the new energy. Consciousness has been evolving for many lifetimes.

If you feel within that you are a spiritual worker (an “old soul”), then this is an important time. You have been working on this shift for humanity for many lifetimes as an integral part of this healing process for planet Earth! All intentions, meditations, prayers, activities and self-insight have all come together to change human consciousness.

Overcoming personal struggles reflects that healing to the rest of humanity as well. In feeling peaceful, those “peaceful vibrations” are sent to the minds of others, whether you are aware of this or not. True change and healing occurs at the energetic level of creation. As individual minds heal, the world heals. Mind is causation and the physical world is effect. Therefore, the ills of the world must be solved at the source; which is thinking, energy and consciousness.

In this new energy, we are now ready for big work-and that is to truly feel our spiritual mastery. In order to speed up the process of peace and harmony, we must, as individuals, create peace and harmony within our own hearts FIRST.It takes strength to help the weak. It takes health and wellness to heal the sick. Only light, compassion, and power can help those in the dark. Be that which you came here to be.

Compassion for self is our self-worth. As we increase our self-worth all things change for the better. Our world is not suffering because we do not have enough resources. We suffer when a majority of people do not have love and self-worth.

The degradation of society is due to greed, lack of integrity, and the hunger for power-all done in an unconscious attempt to fill the void in the human psyche. This void is sourced in low self-worth or negative consciousness. If people in general felt more secure and loving within themselves, thoughts of hate, jealousy, cruelty, power trips, or violence would not be found in their hearts and mind at all. The world would then know harmony.

Become the peace, become the love, become the joy, and become the kindness you wish to see in the world. Expand these qualities within yourself FIRST, and allow the work of your old soul to enhance our present power. Spiritual workers now have new and greater energy to support their efforts.'

I’m not denying that a problem exists and many issues that didn’t exist before in those places now DO exist because of the change in migration and population.

Europe and America have been exploiting and warring in the middle east for over a century in some areas, now everyone gets upset when they hate us/you.
Poor us.

There is dangerous extremism but that exist everywhere in every religion, and yes, the Christians have killed just as many Muslims as they have killed Christians.

My whole point was - we are smart enough and have progressed forward enough in the evolution of mankind and society that we can figure out solutions to this mass exodus without it all falling to shit.

Also, having a xenophobic attitude and being a racist or having religious intolerance or even hatred are very different things.
I was only pointing out that so much of what has been said about these refugees and Muslims in general unfairly groups them all together and they are all immediately guilty it seems to some of the negative actions of others.

The problems and situations Flavus plainly addressed existed long before America was taken from the Indians and CIA started the world's problems, scvrow.

America's coped with more than a few waves of large migrations to it. The commotion that it brings out about it hurting the economy is notorious, though. It does take readjustment that isn't effortless. Lots of people don't care if there's misery around, just as long as they don't have to look at it. Or maybe "out of sight, out of mind" would be more applicable. The sad truth is that there's a whole lot of misery around, though.

We are just pawns in the hand of few - no matter what we think or do it wan't change much.I tried to stay away from this thread... yet islamophobia bothers me. I read few posts above did not wan't to respond and went to read something else just to find it very appropriate for this thread.

'Humanity is moving into higher consciousness, and we now have more positive energy on the planet than we have negative. For centuries, we functioned from an old, negative consciousness of war, violence, cruelty, and the need for power. This is now changing. The change may seem slow; but, humanity is shifting toward peace, cooperation, and compassion.

It may not seem this way at this time, but the increased negativity we see is the dark consciousness putting up its last fight for survival. Dark energy will resist change, even if that change is for the better. We are creatures of habit and we tend to like the way things are; or, we often wish to go back to the way things were. We enjoy the familiar, even if the familiar is negative.Human consciousness is now shining more light upon the planet. Because of this, we are becoming a positive world. This increased light does have its temporary problems. It will bring out the suppressed darkness that was within humans for a long time.

If a light is shined into an abandoned warehouse, rats and other pests scatter and run around. The pests were always there; they were merely hiding in the dark. As more light shines from human consciousness the world becomes more transparent; the deviousness of people becomes known. The new consciousness will not tolerate shady ways of thinking anymore.

We see examples of this in various forms of protests, social and environmental movements, and/or the exposure of corruption in political systems and corporations. The world is now giving a clear message that it wants change for the better. The new consciousness is different and unlike anything we have had in our history.

For example, the new humanity wants desperately to stop the wars and violence, but the old consciousness still believes it is the only solution. The mindset of the old consciousness is to overpower, conquer, and seek revenge. The new consciousness calls for peace, compassion, dignity, and respect. The old consciousness was division thinking (us-versus-them mentality), and the new consciousness is a unified approach: “We are all one, and we must work with and help one another.”

When it comes to the new energy, many of us may have already felt this shift in thinking. If so, it is because we are ready for the new energy. Consciousness has been evolving for many lifetimes.

If you feel within that you are a spiritual worker (an “old soul”), then this is an important time. You have been working on this shift for humanity for many lifetimes as an integral part of this healing process for planet Earth! All intentions, meditations, prayers, activities and self-insight have all come together to change human consciousness.

Overcoming personal struggles reflects that healing to the rest of humanity as well. In feeling peaceful, those “peaceful vibrations” are sent to the minds of others, whether you are aware of this or not. True change and healing occurs at the energetic level of creation. As individual minds heal, the world heals. Mind is causation and the physical world is effect. Therefore, the ills of the world must be solved at the source; which is thinking, energy and consciousness.

In this new energy, we are now ready for big work-and that is to truly feel our spiritual mastery. In order to speed up the process of peace and harmony, we must, as individuals, create peace and harmony within our own hearts FIRST.It takes strength to help the weak. It takes health and wellness to heal the sick. Only light, compassion, and power can help those in the dark. Be that which you came here to be.

Compassion for self is our self-worth. As we increase our self-worth all things change for the better. Our world is not suffering because we do not have enough resources. We suffer when a majority of people do not have love and self-worth.

The degradation of society is due to greed, lack of integrity, and the hunger for power-all done in an unconscious attempt to fill the void in the human psyche. This void is sourced in low self-worth or negative consciousness. If people in general felt more secure and loving within themselves, thoughts of hate, jealousy, cruelty, power trips, or violence would not be found in their hearts and mind at all. The world would then know harmony.

Become the peace, become the love, become the joy, and become the kindness you wish to see in the world. Expand these qualities within yourself FIRST, and allow the work of your old soul to enhance our present power. Spiritual workers now have new and greater energy to support their efforts.'

Would you consider becoming a Muslim woman? (Ha!)

I think you're on some kind of trip - lsd?

The problems and situations Flavus plainly addressed existed long before America was taken from the Indians and CIA started the world's problems, scvrow.

What’s your damned problem with me dude?
Can we talk about the issue at hand instead you dividing into some shit about us stealing land from the Native Americans?

Just like you accused me of the other day of “Booing” all your posts - look in the mirror.
At least I give a damn about shit going on around the world and I’m not just out for myself - just me.
Cause that’s all I hear from you.

That and how scared of the world you are.

Last edited:
You blame CIA on everything. These problems existed before.................well, I can't say America, because the Indians lived here before the last couple hundred years. Said it so you would understand CIA and America has not been the cause of all these problems. We have not been here that long!

Twist it how you like.
confused-mark-Optimized.gif

You blame CIA on everything. These problems existed before.................well, I can't say America, because the Indians lived here before the last couple hundred years. Said it so you would understand CIA and America has not been the cause of all these problems. We have not been here that long!

Twist it how you like.

Jesus man, do you ever like to cherry-pick shit.

I never said the CIA was the sole reason for all this happening now…when did I say that??

GO find it…quote me - just me or stop talking at me.

I put up one post with the mention of the CIA interfering and you say - ‘You blame CIA on everything."

BS

And we’ve been in the middle east for a loooong time now propping up this country or that…why are we such good pals with Saudi Arabia huh? Some of the worst human rights violators on the planet not to mention there is damned good evidence that they helped fund terrorist attacks on the US.
They ARE the Sharia Law you are so afraid of.
We put up with it and turn a blind eye because we sell them lots of weapons and get oil discounts.
Pretty sad.

Last edited:
I think it is socially encouraged to help people who are from "far away" and to neglect people who are near us with the same or less resources as those far away people. I don't really see running away from your problems as a positive trait, maybe if you are regrouping to go back. I don't get the impression that a refugees goal is to go back any time soon either, and that is a problem in my mind.

the narrative that America is supposed to accept the poor and downtrodden is outdated in my opinion. Those times have passed. America is not the land of opportunity, more like the land of opportunists. I do think it is in europes best interest to deny refuge to these people. If the refugees want to switch to Christianity so bad to get accepted, lesson one is that suffering is a virtue.

2015+-+1

Jesus man, do you ever like to cherry-pick shit.

I never said the CIA was the sole reason for all this happening now…when did I say that??

GO find it…quote me - just me or stop talking at me.

I put up one post with the mention of the CIA interfering and you say - ‘You blame CIA on everything."

BS

And we’ve been in the middle east for a loooong time now propping up this country or that…why are we such good pals with Saudi Arabia huh? Some of the worst human rights violators on the planet not to mention there is damned good evidence that they helped fund terrorist attacks on the US.
They ARE the Sharia Law you are so afraid of.
We put up with it and turn a blind eye because we sell them lots of weapons and get oil discounts.
Pretty sad.

I fear my own anger more than anything in this world. We could not have been meddling in the affairs of Eurasia more than 200 years. What happened before that? Get my drift?

[MENTION=731]the[/MENTION], lesson two would be lose the I mentality.

I fear my own anger more than anything in this world. We could not have been meddling in the affairs of Eurasia more than 200 years. What happened before that? Get my drift?

Never said that either.
I’m really enjoying how you put all these words in my mouth for me.

Get my drift?

200 years is a long time.

Much can change in a single day.

In a moment.

200 years is a long time.

Much can change in a single day.

In a moment.

A lot more can change in 200 years of moments. Get real, hush.

What do you mean?

Having read both collections of religious scripts and the Quran, Christianity is a second person religion: it is about what He did, not what I(first person) do. The I mentality is against all scriptures as a whole.

Never said that either.
I’m really enjoying how you put all these words in my mouth for me.

Get my drift?

Back to my ignore list for you. Tired of banter. Don't want to fight. Don't like your mind's wakes. Good night crow.

We could not have been meddling in the affairs of Eurasia more than 200 years. What happened before that? Get my drift?

Western europe was mostly at war with eachother. First as tribes, vikings and eachother, tribes, romans and eachother, and then between regions and then nations and eventually the church had crusades into the middle east, More between nations and eventually ww1 and ww2.

Meanwhile eastern europe, was at war first with eachother. First as tribes, pirates, then against the persian empire and eachother, regions, nations, roman empire and eachother, mongol empire and eachother, ottoman empire and eachother, eachother, ww1, ww2.

I'm not entirely sure about the middle east but I know a roughed out part of it: Eachother as tribes and small nations, persian empire and its was with east european nations/empires and with an interruption of the islamic conquest and later the mongol empire whilst still invading europe andlater being invaded by the romans, later there was a smaller persian empire and arabia and the ottoman empire and cristian crusades, british invasions, ww1 ww2

All in all tho, there has always been war everywhere.

Western europe was mostly at war with eachother. First as tribes, vikings and eachother, tribes, romans and eachother, and then between regions and then nations and eventually the church had crusades into the middle east, More between nations and eventually ww1 and ww2.

Meanwhile eastern europe, was at war first with eachother. First as tribes, pirates, then against the persian empire and eachother, regions, nations, roman empire and eachother, mongol empire and eachother, ottoman empire and eachother, eachother, ww1, ww2.

I'm not entirely sure about the middle east but I know a roughed out part of it: Eachother as tribes and small nations, persian empire and its was with east european nations/empires and with an interruption of the islamic conquest and later the mongol empire whilst still invading europe andlater being invaded by the romans, later there was a smaller persian empire and arabia and the ottoman empire and cristian crusades, british invasions, ww1 ww2

All in all tho, there has always been war everywhere.

Is there some point being made in all this... that war is not rare?

Half the posts in this thread (including the one I'm writing) have nothing to do with the thread topic, except in the most tangential way.