Receive Your Forum Title Here! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Receive Your Forum Title Here!

giphy.gif
;)

I was thinking about titles that don't just mean "mod", but I feel like the biggest thing I got from you was sort of a watchful presence. A "hey, what's up", kind of deal. So I think that you earned the title of Forum Bouncer. Hope you like it. :p

As for you, your sense of humor is really something else, and you've probably gone the furthest for a joke out of anyone on the forum. That, and the way you use your humor to talk about society, gives you the title of Forum Jester.

I demand the title of 'Gamer'. I am one, it shouldn't be given to any others, purely because I asked (demanded) first.

Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.

I saw you mention videogames on your blog so good enough for me.

I'm getting to it, I'm getting to it. XD

I would give you the title of Forum Cheerleader, since I've only ever seen you be encouraging to everyone here.
Aww! You obviously havent seen me when I'm defending my friends to an asshole on here tho. :tearsofjoy:

But I'll take it! I like it!!! <3 And thank you :)

I was thinking about titles that don't just mean "mod", but I feel like the biggest thing I got from you was sort of a watchful presence. A "hey, what's up", kind of deal. So I think that you earned the title of Forum Bouncer. Hope you like it. :p
Fitting @In the Wings :p

giphy.gif
lmao

Gimme one ITW. Rmb our discord days. :)