Receive Your Forum Title Here! | INFJ Forum

Receive Your Forum Title Here!

Krypton

Permanent Fixture
May 24, 2016
MBTI
xxxx
As we all know, the mods have held a monopoly on the distribution of forum titles for too long. We're going to fix that, right now, in a mass movement of title redistribution.

Ask, and ye shall receive. And if you feel like you should have a title that's already taken, make your argument and the community will judge!

giphy.gif
;)

I demand the title of 'Gamer'. I am one, it shouldn't be given to any others, purely because I asked (demanded) first.

Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.

I've alternated between the idea of "Mr. President" and "Chief Justice" but ultimately, I think I'd be better off accepting the title of Chief Justice. The Chief Justice is the highest ranking member of the federal judiciary. It is a lifelong position. Also, I get to judge people.

If I receive this title I will step down from all of Presidential duties as soon as my title is received.

I also demand that our forum establish a judiciary, I've already established an executive branch. However, I have yet to form a legislative branch. Therefore, the judicial branch that I establish will largely be formed in preparation for that.

Signed,
Chief Justice Pin (INFJ Supreme Court)

Female Jesus? Annoying Empath? What about PAWG for phat ass white girl? Amazing loser? lol I dunno how I come across so idk haha