Receive Your Forum Title Here! | INFJ Forum

Receive Your Forum Title Here!

Discussion in 'Imagination Exercises' started by Krypton, Sep 19, 2020.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
More threads by Krypton
  1. Krypton

    Krypton Community Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2016
    Threads:
    19
    Messages:
    862
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    2,910
    Trophy Points:
    1,096
    MBTI:
    xxxx
    As we all know, the mods have held a monopoly on the distribution of forum titles for too long. We're going to fix that, right now, in a mass movement of title redistribution.

    Ask, and ye shall receive. And if you feel like you should have a title that's already taken, make your argument and the community will judge!
     
    Gaze, Ginny, flower and 10 others like this.
  2. Sandie33

    Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2016
    Threads:
    90
    Messages:
    10,239
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    50,422
    Trophy Points:
    3,235
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
    [​IMG] ;)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gaze, Ginny, ryanlist and 13 others like this.
  3. slant

    slant amour-propre
    Donor

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Threads:
    357
    Messages:
    11,504
    Featured Threads:
    50
    Likes Received:
    22,531
    Trophy Points:
    1,901
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    ****
    Enneagram:
    6-4-9
    [​IMG]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gaze, Ginny, ryanlist and 9 others like this.
  4. Rit4lin

    Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2020
    Threads:
    9
    Messages:
    906
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    7,392
    Trophy Points:
    1,802
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    England
    MBTI:
    INTP
    I demand the title of 'Gamer'. I am one, it shouldn't be given to any others, purely because I asked (demanded) first.

    Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gaze, Ginny, flower and 7 others like this.
  5. Pin

    Pin "Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2017
    Threads:
    47
    Messages:
    11,955
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    46,242
    Trophy Points:
    3,251
    MBTI:
    ENTJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4, 3-8-7
    I've alternated between the idea of "Mr. President" and "Chief Justice" but ultimately, I think I'd be better off accepting the title of Chief Justice. The Chief Justice is the highest ranking member of the federal judiciary. It is a lifelong position. Also, I get to judge people.

    If I receive this title I will step down from all of Presidential duties as soon as my title is received.

    I also demand that our forum establish a judiciary, I've already established an executive branch. However, I have yet to form a legislative branch. Therefore, the judicial branch that I establish will largely be formed in preparation for that.

    Signed,
    Chief Justice Pin (INFJ Supreme Court)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gaze, Ginny, flower and 10 others like this.
  6. Daustus

    Daustus Meatbot

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2019
    Threads:
    5
    Messages:
    2,033
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    12,819
    Trophy Points:
    1,872
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    You can't create your own nickname right? That seems weird.
     
  7. yjn45

    yjn45 Community Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2020
    Threads:
    16
    Messages:
    758
    Featured Threads:
    14
    Likes Received:
    3,694
    Trophy Points:
    1,022
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    May I have a title please? Sisko (my dog) is wondering if he can have title too. Now my cats don't want to be left out.
     
    Gaze, Ginny, flower and 5 others like this.
  8. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    4,192
    Featured Threads:
    17
    Likes Received:
    25,569
    Trophy Points:
    2,372
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    Female Jesus? Annoying Empath? What about PAWG for phat ass white girl? Amazing loser? lol I dunno how I come across so idk haha
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, yjn45 and 5 others like this.
  9. Pin

    Pin "Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2017
    Threads:
    47
    Messages:
    11,955
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    46,242
    Trophy Points:
    3,251
    MBTI:
    ENTJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4, 3-8-7
    Your third answer is a fine choice.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, yjn45 and 5 others like this.
  10. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    4,192
    Featured Threads:
    17
    Likes Received:
    25,569
    Trophy Points:
    2,372
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    Are you complimenting my ass, Pin? :flushed:

    lmao
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, yjn45 and 6 others like this.
  11. Pin

    Pin "Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2017
    Threads:
    47
    Messages:
    11,955
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    46,242
    Trophy Points:
    3,251
    MBTI:
    ENTJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4, 3-8-7
    Franky, I think this affair has gone on too long. We have to tell Slant.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, yjn45 and 10 others like this.
  12. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    4,192
    Featured Threads:
    17
    Likes Received:
    25,569
    Trophy Points:
    2,372
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    Hmm. Maybe she will join us!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, yjn45 and 6 others like this.
  13. Pin

    Pin "Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2017
    Threads:
    47
    Messages:
    11,955
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    46,242
    Trophy Points:
    3,251
    MBTI:
    ENTJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4, 3-8-7
    If I manage to arrange a threesome through this forum I've officially become supreme douche. That said, I'm not opposed to the idea in practice.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, yjn45 and 8 others like this.
  14. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    4,192
    Featured Threads:
    17
    Likes Received:
    25,569
    Trophy Points:
    2,372
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, yjn45 and 6 others like this.
  15. Daustus

    Daustus Meatbot

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2019
    Threads:
    5
    Messages:
    2,033
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    12,819
    Trophy Points:
    1,872
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Title winner is official. Hereby enrolled as Supreme Douche
     
    Reason, Ginny, yjn45 and 10 others like this.
  16. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    4,192
    Featured Threads:
    17
    Likes Received:
    25,569
    Trophy Points:
    2,372
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    But but... we haven't even done the threesome lol. How can he be the Supreme Douche if he wasn't successful yet? lol
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ginny, yjn45, flower and 7 others like this.
  17. Daustus

    Daustus Meatbot

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2019
    Threads:
    5
    Messages:
    2,033
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    12,819
    Trophy Points:
    1,872
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Unsuccessful is implied with Supreme Douche.
     
    Reason, Ginny, yjn45 and 8 others like this.
  18. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    4,192
    Featured Threads:
    17
    Likes Received:
    25,569
    Trophy Points:
    2,372
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    HA! Indeed. Proceed!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, flower and 5 others like this.
  19. April

    April Well-known member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2017
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    4,192
    Featured Threads:
    17
    Likes Received:
    25,569
    Trophy Points:
    2,372
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    South Carolina
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    296
    Still heart you, @Pin lol
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, flower and 4 others like this.
  20. Pin

    Pin "Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2017
    Threads:
    47
    Messages:
    11,955
    Featured Threads:
    37
    Likes Received:
    46,242
    Trophy Points:
    3,251
    MBTI:
    ENTJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4, 3-8-7
    Lmao.

    I don't even want a threesome.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Ginny, flower and 4 others like this.
Loading...

Share This Page