Reality and Faith | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Reality and Faith

There are many such books.
Just as there are many theories surrounding the universe and the nature of reality.

I don’t mean to be a dick either, but it was fairly big news capturing that picture of wave/particle duality, and you obviously have not been keeping up with current discoveries that were made a couple years ago.
(But I’m the one too dumb to read)

Also you said - "Remember you said it is possible to observe the bending and buckling of space; my comment was to show that this is not the case.”
Upon which time I supplied you with an example where the bending and buckling of space IS observable and was observed on more than one occasion.
You contradict yourself again, and though it may make perfect sense in your head...perhaps an essay would be the correct clarification needed when you are obviously so far ahead of us peons.
I’m done trying to explain nicely what you have rigidly not even entertained.
"I don't think I can help you understand what Im talking about without first having to write an essay.”
Right...because I’m far too stupid to understand it otherwise.
When you start acting arrogant, I’m out.
Ciao.

perhaps an essay would be the correct clarification needed when you are obviously so far ahead of us peons

In this particular subject yes. By far. But that's because I did my undergrad in Mathematics with a few papers on the theory of relativity. And did my postgrad in Philosophy. This is why I can tell you have a lot to learn on the subject, particularly in philosophy. Which shouldn't be insulting at all.

perhaps an essay would be the correct clarification needed when you are obviously so far ahead of us peons

In this particular subject yes. By far. But that's because I did my undergrad in Mathematics with a few papers on the theory of relativity. And did my postgrad in Philosophy. This is why I can tell you have a lot to learn on the subject, particularly in philosophy. Which shouldn't be insulting at all.

What exactly did you want to happen with this conversation? I hope you weren't expecting everyone to bow before your infinite book smarts and suck you off because you seem to be doing a fine job of that yourself. And honestly, that's just weird.

I've read some of your words in another thread and it seems like your goal is to discredit everyone else so you can be right. Does this assessment work for you? Did you acquire all of the knowledge in your studies? Why can no one else have a valid point? A partially valid point? If you think it's because your point of view or collection of knowledge is the only correct way, you are mistaken, because mine is. And that is final! Testicles...

...Testicles continued...

From your perspective, what is the goal of this conversation? If what has transpired has been a waste of time, what then, will make it worthwhile to you? Do you only speak to people with degrees similar to yours? How do you feel about writing that essay now? Did I cross some line somewhere? Nutz...

Reactions: Skarekrow
What exactly did you want to happen with this conversation? I hope you weren't expecting everyone to bow before your infinite book smarts and suck you off because you seem to be doing a fine job of that yourself. And honestly, that's just weird.

I've read some of your words in another thread and it seems like your goal is to discredit everyone else so you can be right. Does this assessment work for you? Did you acquire all of the knowledge in your studies? Why can no one else have a valid point? A partially valid point? If you think it's because your point of view or collection of knowledge is the only correct way, you are mistaken, because mine is. And that is final! Testicles...

...Testicles continued...

From your perspective, what is the goal of this conversation? If what has transpired has been a waste of time, what then, will make it worthwhile to you? Do you only speak to people with degrees similar to yours? How do you feel about writing that essay now? Did I cross some line somewhere? Nutz...

To discuss ideas since truth is so important to me... You know I was going to start a derivative thread but decided not to because of nasty comments like this one. You're right though. I should stop conversing if there's nothing to be said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
To discuss ideas since truth is so important to me... You know I was going to start a derivative thread but decided not to because of nasty comments like this one. You're right though. I should stop conversing if there's nothing to be said.

Tee-hee! You decided the conversation was over because someone presumably doesn't meet your conversation criteria. As I recall, this is a derivative thread, isn't it? Do you have magic or psychic abilities? How do you know starting a new thread will lead to nasty comments? Is Truth important to you, or is your truth important to you. I haven't seen anything from you that suggests you are genuinely interested in learning or sharing what is, but are more concerned with dismissing or discrediting others. I could just be an asshole though, I wouldn't know. The only mirror I own tells me I'm awesome. I'm sorry if my comments are nasty. It's not my fault at all. @hush gets full credit for everything I say on the forum. I really have no control over myself, she does. She has my soul stashed away in a pumpkin filled with coney sauce and hot dogs sticking out of it. Just sayin'. No amount of schoolin' can get me out of this jam...

Also, if you are interested in sharing your thoughts and truth, starting a blog seems like a good idea. You can do that in the 'lounge' section under 'member blogs.' Butt.

Tee-hee! You decided the conversation was over because someone presumably doesn't meet your conversation criteria. As I recall, this is a derivative thread, isn't it? Do you have magic or psychic abilities? How do you know starting a new thread will lead to nasty comments? Is Truth important to you, or is your truth important to you. I haven't seen anything from you that suggests you are genuinely interested in learning or sharing what is, but are more concerned with dismissing or discrediting others. I could just be an asshole though, I wouldn't know. The only mirror I own tells me I'm awesome. I'm sorry if my comments are nasty. It's not my fault at all. @hush gets full credit for everything I say on the forum. I really have no control over myself, she does. She has my soul stashed away in a pumpkin filled with coney sauce and hot dogs sticking out of it. Just sayin'. No amount of schoolin' can get me out of this jam...

Also, if you are interested in sharing your thoughts and truth, starting a blog seems like a good idea. You can do that in the 'lounge' section under 'member blogs.' Butt.

No. It was ended because we were having two different conversations. And no, there is no point in having a conversation without disagreement; and no point in faking agreement when there is none. Also, I am psychic; I just know starting another thread will be too much hard work.

No. It was ended because we were having two different conversations. And no, there is no point in having a conversation without disagreement; and no point in faking agreement when there is none.

Seems there is a common interest in truth, no?

Seems there is a common interest in truth, no?

Sure, but I'm not interested in relearning the history of science. Particularly in a field that's so familiar. Would you want to continue a conversation where nothing novel is being explored?

Would you want to continue a conversation where nothing novel is being explored?

Have you read any of my posts anywhere besides this thread? I'm not even capable of written conversation. If you are familiar with everything being discussed in this thread, introduce something new. What facets of life (assuming that's where truth is) do you feel you need to explore? Or do you believe it is others that need to explore more?

I'm sorry if my comments are nasty. It's not my fault at all. @hush gets full credit for everything I say on the forum. I really have no control over myself, she does.

I will now require a 3,000 word essay from you explaining why this is wrong. Not 2,999 words, not 3,001, but 3,000 exactly. Nothing else will suffice.

Also, I am psychic

Unless you can prove this, this claim is meaningless and worthless.

This thread isn't really going anywhere worthwhile though. I think it might be helpful to remember that you aren't special or infallible, and that given that you're close to the same age as me, you still have plenty to learn. It's nice that you've taken some classes, but what are you doing with that knowledge? What's the point of it if you don't share it with others, because you haughtily think they won't be able to grasp it? Information left stewing in your head is useless, if you don't make something out of it. Realize too, like I mentioned, that there is always, always more to learn. Forgetting this can set an individual end up for stagnation, so sure in their education they forget that we are perpetually being educated throughout life. If you sit back on your laurels because of some classes you took, you are not moving forward. Trying to actually engage with other perspectives, listen to other insights, is integral to growing not only your knowledge base, but yourself. Try not to be so quick to judge and insult people.

Unless you can prove this, this claim is meaningless and worthless.

This thread isn't really going anywhere worthwhile though. I think it might be helpful to remember that you aren't special or infallible, and that given that you're close to the same age as me, you still have plenty to learn. It's nice that you've taken some classes, but what are you doing with that knowledge? What's the point of it if you don't share it with others, because you haughtily think they won't be able to grasp it? Information left stewing in your head is useless, if you don't make something out of it. Realize too, like I mentioned, that there is always, always more to learn. Forgetting this can set an individual end up for stagnation, so sure in their education they forget that we are perpetually being educated throughout life. If you sit back on your laurels because of some classes you took, you are not moving forward. Trying to actually engage with other perspectives, listen to other insights, is integral to growing not only your knowledge base, but yourself. Try not to be so quick to judge and insult people.

You're way overthinking it. I made a few mistakes in this thread. That's all. Not to mention my comments were written at different times, in different moods.

Actually, why are you projecting your rubbish on me? Its like you're all here to pick on me? I didn't do anything wrong at all.

Meh, I'm not projecting anything and haven't even read this thread in its entirety, just curious about your thoughts. Your mood affecting things is understandable.

Meh, I'm not projecting anything and haven't even read this thread in its entirety, just curious about your thoughts. Your mood affecting things is understandable.

No thoughts.

Actually, why are you projecting your rubbish on me? Its like you're all here to pick on me? I didn't do anything wrong at all.

Bullshit.

Also, this thread got weird! It's all @hush s fault. That's ok. It's normal...

Bullshit.

Also, this thread got weird! It's all @hush s fault. That's ok. It's normal...

Hush yourself. I'm not the one who came flying out of the gate, junk flopping everywhere, shouting "TESTICLES!" I take no credit and demand you take your soul back. I'm not sure how you've managed with it for all these years, but a couple months has been too much for me. I thought I could manage, but I can't. *sniffles noisily*

I guess in a way that will work, because if you write an essay explaining how it is right, it'll be wrong. So it'll be 3,000 words of wrongness.

I'll just have to write another then about your wrongness...