Read me your love letters. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Read me your love letters.

Dear S,

The serendipity of us simultaneously remembering the other exists made my heart flutter in that way it only used to flutter for you. I stayed up last night, still wondering if you ever really felt that same flutter. If you're real, thank you for having made me feel alive. From the bottom of my heart, I hope I did too. If I'm insane and you were a figment of my imagination, go back to the shadows and resurface again when I need you the most.

Yours always, C.

ps.: I never really forgot about you, but you already know that.

Last edited:
Dear you,
I can accept we’re different and appreciate it more than anything, but knowing there’s a part of me that isn’t ready to trust you and knowing it’s enough for you to lose it is enough for me to love you in my rear view mirror rather than coming to you. I can’t be her— whoever that is.
You may not believe in boxes, but I’m done destroying myself to pull you out of the box you built up for yourself. I know you want to work on it, but I don’t have the patience for it to hurt my children, my family, and my coworkers.
I’d give you every limb I had left, but my mind won’t ever align with yours.
Kim

Dear you,
I can accept we’re different and appreciate it more than anything, but knowing there’s a part of me that isn’t ready to trust you and knowing it’s enough for you to lose it is enough for me to love you in my rear view mirror rather than coming to you. I can’t be her— whoever that is.
You may not believe in boxes, but I’m done destroying myself to pull you out of the box you built up for yourself. I know you want to work on it, but I don’t have the patience for it to hurt my children, my family, and my coworkers.
I’d give you every limb I had left, but my mind won’t ever align with yours.
Kim
Thank you. ❤️

Reactions: flower and aeon
I,
continue to dream of you.
But images just will not do.
Not anytime that my heart supernovas for you.

I,
can’t describe what I feel every time you pass by,
I try to put it into words but only powerful emotions and feelings come out.

All I can say is, I am so lucky you like me.

I,
continue to dream of you.
But images just will not do.
Not anytime that my heart supernovas for you.

I,
can’t describe what I feel every time you pass by,
I try to put it into words but only powerful emotions and feelings come out.

All I can say is, I am so lucky you like me.
I love feeling like this. I'm glad you do. :)

I shall do it afraid.
https://voca.ro/1ffxTTqjwAi4

So beautiful! And your voice. Wooh! Girl, you can read to me anytime :D.

I think I’ll just write something since I’m grieving my friend’s/father of my children’s death.
I know it isn’t fully the same, I genuinely believe that friendship leads to deep rooted love for one another and it’s not something to classify as an attachment issue as we’re all born imperfect and into imperfect families.
:<3:

Dear you,
Every day that you’re away has been nothing but denial that you were ever going to leave this world. You were the best person there was for doing the exact opposite of this for me and others that you loved. I have to confront this dark side of myself that I expected more from you than I’ve ever could’ve given at that time in my life, just like there were things you never could’ve given me then either. I miss you more than anything in the world as I take steps away from this relationship that you witnessed in your childhood and even in my own with love hope and absolute adoration for everything you are and were.
Adores vivos \w/ my love.
You’re worth living for.

So sorry for your loss but so beautiful <3

Dear you,
You fall in and out of my life like a spider building an unknown web of uncertainty. You fling my heart like a bowling ball down crooked corridors and expect it should not wonder off course into the back alley. I remember a time when you consumed my every thought and waking dream. But now, I feel we were ships passing through the night but now you want me to believe we are eternal. "Shall we be friends now?" as Gilbert Blythe said to Anne. But I can no longer be butterflies with you, my dear. Let me go. Gaslighting is not a love language.

C'est la vie.

Dear Claire,

The time I spent with you taught me to chase excellence. You were fickle, difficult to reach, but I did love you. You focused on yourself. You've been focused on yourself and your own needs for your entire life. That was how you dealt with the insanity of others around you, by retreating into yourself.

I'm sorry about your relationship with your relatives. I'm sorry that you are alone.

Last edited:
Dear you,
You fall in and out of my life like a spider building an unknown web of uncertainty. You fling my heart like a bowling ball down crooked corridors and expect it should not wonder off course into the back alley. I remember a time when you consumed my every thought and waking dream. But now, I feel we were ships passing through the night but now you want me to believe we are eternal. "Shall we be friends now?" as Gilbert Blythe said to Anne. But I can no longer be butterflies with you, my dear. Let me go. Gaslighting is not a love language.

C'est la vie.
This is perfection in prose.

Each time I think I leave you behind me
You burrow inside me like a tick drunk on the nectar of my heart

When I run across your photos I see the face that I loved for all of those years.

I bury it with ocean, I bury it with sand.

I gave up the notion that we are fated
Under no illusion that time brings amnesia.

I will sit under a shared moon and remember us sometimes
From over here
And you will hear my voice on the wind
From over there

Last edited:
I love this and could never share them.
There are some words we write that are meant for them and them alone.

So here's something I wrote for you all <3

If you could, please pause and step away
And appreciate yourself today
There's no other one like you
No other one
No other one

I met you here, around this time
Last year
We were different then, and the same
A stranger when I saw your name
And my, how you have grown
There's none other like you
None other
none other at all

I miss you always, in my whispering way
A ghostly heart, weaved through words I say
Take care of yourself
Be kind, and love
And never feel, you're not enough
There's no one like you

Thank you for being you and sharing what you do with others even if they misconstrue it. I wouldn’t have found the courage the stand up without you sharing your insight. I hate you because of it because I hate that people misconstrue things. I hate that you’re right about it. I hate myself for not being able to accept you without being afraid from everything I’ve been through and scared of myself. I love you. I’m sorry we couldn’t be right. I’m sure that I’m arong. I’m sorry you’re meant for someone else. I’m sorry I’m too afraid to believe otherwise. I’m sorry you’re too afraid too. I’m sorry that I loved you. I’m sorry I was too afraid to connect. I’m sorry for being born like this. I’m sorry for hating you. I’m sorry my love isn’t enough for me or you or anyone. I’m sorry I hate you for that. I’m sorry that I love you. I’m sorry I’m afraid to. I’m sorry that it hurts us both. I’m sorry it doesn’t change anything or anyone. I’m sorry that I’m scared.

Thank you for being you and sharing what you do with others even if they misconstrue it. I wouldn’t have found the courage the stand up without you sharing your insight. I hate you because of it because I hate that people misconstrue things. I hate that you’re right about it. I hate myself for not being able to accept you without being afraid from everything I’ve been through and scared of myself. I love you. I’m sorry we couldn’t be right. I’m sure that I’m arong. I’m sorry you’re meant for someone else. I’m sorry I’m too afraid to believe otherwise. I’m sorry you’re too afraid too. I’m sorry that I loved you. I’m sorry I was too afraid to connect. I’m sorry for being born like this. I’m sorry for hating you. I’m sorry my love isn’t enough for me or you or anyone. I’m sorry I hate you for that. I’m sorry that I love you. I’m sorry I’m afraid to. I’m sorry that it hurts us both. I’m sorry it doesn’t change anything or anyone. I’m sorry that I’m scared.
❤️