Read me your love letters.

Linda Loo

Banned
Aug 18, 2021
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5 sx/sp
Apparently I am in the mood for crying. I was wondering if you would be so bold as to make a recording of yourself reading a letter to someone you love or perhaps loved in secret, or otherwise.

You can always just type it out if you don't feel comfortable reading it.

Read your heart to me.

❤️

Apparently I am in the mood for crying. I was wondering if you would be so bold as to make a recording of yourself reading a letter to someone you love or perhaps loved in secret, or otherwise.

You can always just type it out if you don't feel comfortable reading it.

Read your heart to me.

❤️
I'll type mine but I expect others to post voocaroos. My hypocrisy.

I guess you would have to know her before the love letter really meant anything. Besides I am not sure she would like poems for her being read by strangers. Somethings are more special kept private right?

I think it's more for the person to try to find language to exorcise their unrequited demons.

If you felt something it was real. It's not something to shame yourself for. It's beautiful to let your heart speak what it knows.

I think it's more for the person to try to find language to exorcise their unrequited demons.

If you felt something it was real. It's not something to shame yourself for. It's beautiful to let your heart speak what it knows.
I'm still waiting for the I love you back so I don't know how much it actually matters. Saying I like you or I think you are kind and caring are not the same.

Again, this is why we can't have nice things.

This is really so much harder than it seems

Babe,

I never had anything before you. I never saw myself. You challenged me to know better.

You're a place unknown. Nothing I could say could capture you. You are rooted in spirit. Lush, your inner beauty hidden in darkness. The light of hope radiant in your eyes. I love you.

Your face tells a thousand secrets. Your mind wears a thousand colors. I cannot deny your lips. If you needed a soul I would pluck mine out.

I would die a thousand times to hear your voice again.

I hope you don't read this.

❤️

This is really so much harder than it seems

Babe,

I never had anything before you. I never saw myself. You challenged me to know better.

You're a place unknown. Nothing I could say could capture you. You are rooted in spirit. Lush, your inner beauty hidden in darkness. The light of hope radiant in your eyes. I love you.

Your face tells a thousand secrets. Your mind wears a thousand colors. I cannot deny your lips. If you needed a soul I would pluck mine out.

I would die a thousand times to hear your voice again.

I hope you don't read this.

❤️

If you are interested I can tell you about the love letter in private but, I doubt you care.

The prophet said, if love finds you worthy it directs your course. Mine has been forever altered by the knowledge of you. We had but a moment in time, yet it was a lifetime of what should have been.
I forever live in that moment, so far away and distant and yet, your essence is galvanized into my being.
We had a moment in this life, yet I know that in the next and in all the lives we have yet to live, we will be together.
For I have loved you for a thousand years, I will love you for a thousand more.