secretary of LOLOLO - @JennyDaniella
secretary of grabbing by the pussy - @TheGoodOlDrama
secretary of sam and dean - @Happy Phantom
secretary of facebook - @infinite dreams

our platform is fuck it all

thank you

I'm honored, sir.
*Curtsies*
As Secretary of the Chair, I present new posture corrective chairs for all government officials and civilians. All chairs that are not the new posture corrective style will be destroyed effective immediately.
traffic-cone-28-INCH-H.jpg
"Fuck it all"

I'm honored, sir.
*Curtsies*
As Secretary of the Chair, I present new posture corrective chairs for all government officials and civilians. All chairs that are not the new posture corrective style will be destroyed effective immediately.
View attachment 43631
"Fuck it all"

:laughing::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That one stood out to you? How about this one:
Economy Structure
  • Free Market: The nation's industries are run largely by themselves with few controls or regulation, increasing the effect of changes to the national budget.
Ecology
  • Zero Emissions: Industry is highly regulated to minimize harm to the environment.
I want to be part of this fantasy administration where consistency is optional and having your cake and eating it too seems to be the norm.

I want to be part of this fantasy administration where consistency is optional and having your cake and eating it too seems to be the norm.

I agree. I think Pin should step down from power and become the Secretary of Inconsistency. :p

I'm honored, sir.
*Curtsies*
View attachment 43631
"Fuck it all"

Good work, madam secretary!

Undoubtedly, chairs that are more "comfy" will stimulate the economy.

(P.S. You're a pretty hilarious dude, bro)

@Reason With Logic Filling
@Ren

I want to explore two sub-ideas here under the umbrella of World Domination.

How powerful can a person become? Provide examples of the most and least powerful people who've ever lived to support your points.

How large can a state (polity) become before it collapses like the Roman Empire? Provide examples of successful or unsuccessful states, forms-of government, or economic systems to support your points.

Take your time.
Not officially NT, but closely align with the type! Anyhoot, I would like to participate in this exchange if that's okay :grimacing:

First things first, the phrase "world domination" brings to mind the single term "domination" what then brings to mind the phrase from some Jock Jamz song "Prepare for total domination...nation...nation..." that THEN brings to mind Sparky Polastri from Bring It On and I so totally love that movie
giphy.gif

NOW THEN, getting back to less relevant ideas. TL; didn't feel like articulating, world domination is inherently impossible and for a bunch of reasons I don't have the mental capacity to think about and explain right now, but all comes down to self-interests getting in the way. and not the self-interest of civilians but that of the people in this world who would even remotely have any chance of maybe trying world domination aka the top 1%. BUT that doesn't mean that civilians wouldn't be capable of putting up a fight, I just really believe that if the people who truly owned this planet and all its' resources could put all their differences aside and focus solely on objective world domination they'd have no problem subduing the laymen. Luckily for those of us who aren't in this top tier of world society, they're all way too self-absorbed to completely and totally put any unified goal above that of their family's.

Now getting to "power". So subjective, so vague. Power is in the eye of the beholder. But I guess coming from a "world domination" standpoint, Rome will probably remain the prime example of great (but fallen) empires. Although China (past, present, probable future) could come in second close, the availability of technology these days wouldn't allow Roman-type domination to reoccur. That is unless more countries become too poor to adequately defend themselves (which is sadly also probable). So when thinking power in relation to world domination not a single person comes to mind but The Roman and Chinese empires do. Now when thinking of the least powerful, when it comes to individuals I think of anyone who doesn't have a backbone and belief system they're willing to stand up for but that's too many to account for and doesn't necessarily pertain to world domination. Or actually on second though, FDR and the Fed Reserve come to mind but I'm sure he's not the only in history to have placed the elite's needs above average citizens'.

Now concerning possible sizes of controlled peoples/resources, I don't know what the average land mass is between today's top players but I would think that would maximal amount of land to be up for the taking by stronger governments. China and Russia could be thought of as presently successful in regard to size, it's hard to say about government because anything governmental-related is a total drag for me so I haven't read or heard much about it, and I do think it'd be safe to say the Chinese economy could be classified as successful. While I really am so grateful to have been born and raised in the US compared to the oppression in so many other parts of the world, the US will undoubtedly eventually end up deteriorating probably sooner than later (in comparison to the Roman empire) and probably won't even make it to the history books as reference compared to the great empires of the past.

I agree. I think Pin should step down from power and become the Secretary of Inconsistency. :p

@Lady Jolanda

You will be provided a spot in the administration.

@Ren

If I were to step down who could possibly fill my shoes as President of the INFJ Republic? We've got a lot of work to do Ren!

Reactions: Ren
@Ren

If I were to step down who could possibly fill my shoes as President of the INFJ Republic? We've got a lot of work to do Ren!

Speaking of work to do and work being done, what do you consider to be your greatest advances since the beginning of your mandate?

Aside from bothering Wyote, the drafting of our Constitution. What else could be done?

Sure, the Constitution was drafted. But you have to admit, President, that the drafting process could have been a little more... you know.... participatory.