random infj try to marry | INFJ Forum

random infj try to marry

ant_gamal

Lucky
Mar 26, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
hi i am random infj 26 old the only child in the family

i need to take aserious relationship to marry so help me in chose best solomate-wife

i end all my exerience with any girl when fall in love why

beacuse i am affried from marriage cos past experience in my family and around family i know

fall in love then go away

so i will give some points must be in my wife and help me

1- help me in work and have PHP

i study civil engineering and my next object a master in Geomatic engineering

i ask lord to help me not to change study field :)

it is important point for me work and research and improve my ability

2- help me in make-decision cos i thinking alot and change my opinion alot

3- add stability , trustworthiness to my life and fill i am protected

4- inspire and encourage me in bad time - u know time of depression

it is main and important

what is best type for me

i fall in love with one but i can not recogniz which type

and i need to recoginze it

she go far frome me cos she wants to bond this relationship and i am sure from this point

cos there is some obstruction to bond this realisionship at this period of time

she is 21 old does she have time to change here characteristic to bond our love and life

Last edited:
I think you should do this:

-1 help me in work and have PHP

i study civil engineering and my next object a master in Geomatic engineering

i ask lord to help me not to change study field :)

it is important point for me work and research and improve my ability

2- help me in make-decision cos i thinking alot and change my opinion alot

3- add stability , trustworthiness to my life and fill i am protected

4- inspire and encourage me in bad time - u know time of depression

it is main and important

Maybe you should work on these things yourself. Maybe you should not expect the girl to do these things for you.

If you don't have the energy to live your own life, how can you find the energy to be in a relationship?

I'm sure this is not the advice you're looking for, but I always call it like I see it.

I think you should do this:

Maybe you should work on these things yourself. Maybe you should not expect the girl to do these things for you.

first off merrytree, i almost also jumped on it...

but then i looked at what country ant_gamal is in...

Egypt... the way of life is different over there than it is here...

I would add only this to Merrytrees's advice--which was excellent, by the way: don't expect this girl to change to meet your needs. Those who go into marriage expecting a mate to change are almost always sorely disappointed...maybe always.

I know things may be different in Egypt. I just didn't think that I should hold back advice because of cultural differences. I just figured, hey this is the twenty first century. I just wanted to offer an alternative.

I would add only this to Merrytrees's advice--which was excellent, by the way: don't expect this girl to change to meet your needs. Those who go into marriage expecting a mate to change are almost always sorely disappointed...maybe always.
In my experience, it's a recipe for resentment. Yes.

i know that i am infj this year and for that i know why i do this

that is all i believe in my heart for the girl

but if she love me and need to bond love and get marriage and i need to change some things bad does she help me

yes egypt and different

i need wife = solomate = my lovely priencess to share my dream with me

recipe for resentment cos it is the bad time for me = infj it is time of depression so i am affried from dating & bond love

that is why i am worry

This is the tough part, ant...but you might need to find some culturally relevant INFJs to answer your question. A western INFJ will have different solutions for you than someone with your cultural heritage. I think in order to be happy, you will need someone who is as free as you are, but who is also willing to handle different cultural restrictions. Trying to look for your soulmate on this website might not be the best option.

I have the answer - it is tested and has worked for centuries:

Get your parents to arrange the marriage. You just have to show up on the wedding day and see who they have picked!

:m015::mold::m015::mold::m015::mold::m015::mold::m015::mold::m015::mold::m015:

This is the tough part, ant...but you might need to find some culturally relevant INFJs to answer your question. A western INFJ will have different solutions for you than someone with your cultural heritage. I think in order to be happy, you will need someone who is as free as you are, but who is also willing to handle different cultural restrictions. Trying to look for your soulmate on this website might not be the best option.

yes this is may big problem

i am east cultural and when i will marry i will mary same principle in Religious view

i need to have some experionce from the other cos i did not found any one

same as me

to process best soluation for me

i see my self i am very free and not free as well

love is very complicated.in true love you wont need a girl to change to suit you.ye will suit each other.she can be there to offer guidance and support,that will happen as a relationship grows.i dont think you can have a rigid expectation of what your partner will be like,nobodys perfect and she will only fall short of your expectations.you will know when you find the one as she wont be perfect in general but she will be perfect for you.for everything you hope for your soulmate try to improve this in yourself first this way you can attract and relate to girls of a similar mind frame.

love is very complicated.in true love you wont need a girl to change to suit you.ye will suit each other.she can be there to offer guidance and support,that will happen as a relationship grows.i dont think you can have a rigid expectation of what your partner will be like,nobodys perfect and she will only fall short of your expectations.you will know when you find the one as she wont be perfect in general but she will be perfect for you.for everything you hope for your soulmate try to improve this in yourself first this way you can attract and relate to girls of a similar mind frame.

yeb you get the point i need and search 4

similar mind frame it is very hard in my zone

so i think i go ahead in this relationship and see if she make changes

by the way liv

she is 21 years does her characteristic may change to suit me or changes will be a little or she can not

she is 21 years does her characteristic may change to suit me or changes will be a little or she can not

if you were in her place, what is it about "You" that you would change?

if you like her positives enough what you see as flaws wont matter in the end...
also i think i know what you are saying...people mature over time if that is what you are worried about