aerosol

American trash
Jan 16, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This girl is amazing in so many ways.

I'm not good at typing people, but from what I gather in this video she is probably IxFx?
She seems a bit closed off, soft spoken = I.
She uses a lot of facial expression and body language =F.

But I don't know.
All I know is her behavior reminds me of my own.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFWJ89X85A0"]YouTube - Rachel McAdams interview for Wedding Crashers[/ame]

She is one of my absolute favourite actresses. But I am a typing failure so I won't try.

She does seem like a N, listening to her description at the beginning of the dance, she goes for the general idea and not the details.
Also J, because she seems down-to-earth and oriented on the interview, although I don't think that's strictly the definition of J.
And I agree with your judgements, so that makes INFJ, but that doesn't seem right. She fits the letters but not the whole image.

She does seem like a N, listening to her description at the beginning of the dance, she goes for the general idea and not the details.
Also J, because she seems down-to-earth and oriented on the interview, although I don't think that's strictly the definition of J.
And I agree with your judgements, so that makes INFJ, but that doesn't seem right. She fits the letters but not the whole image.

Interesting.
How come you don't think she fits the "whole image"?

Interesting.
How come you don't think she fits the "whole image"?

I dunno. She just doesn't seem like me. (Not that I'm a stereotypical INFJ - I'm just the only one I know in person).
Edit, though, the leaning on her hand and talking at the same times strikes me as INFJ, hmm.

I really really like her too :)

I would looooove for her to be INFJ.
It'd make my day.

She seems either extremely stupid or extremely intelligent, but I can't decide which. Her facial expressions are very animated and lively.
For sure, she's beautiful.

One of the reasons I love her is because she seems so smart.
She has both beauty and brains. Lucky lady.

Agreed. I like her more because she's from Canada lol. I am biased.

Reactions: donkeybals
ISFJ (guess)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKKMGqs1w-w"]YouTube - Rachel Letterman[/ame]

I love her in this interview. :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=3538]Arsal[/MENTION]
Are you sure about the sensor part?
I think you just broke my heart.
:(

Uhhh no. Like just going for details doesn't mean anything. I have a very good estp friend who hates details.

I think she might be. She pulled away from fame in the past bit because it was too overwhelming and she felt too famous/watched. She said she was an outcast in school....she's got that much INFJ going for her.

Uhhh no. Like just going for details doesn't mean anything. I have a very good estp friend who hates details.

It doesn't tell you S vs N, but can hint at specific cognitive function preferences. Focusing on details (both researching and recalling them) is generally an Si thing. It is quite normal for an Se user to dislike that, especially an Se dominant type whose Si is oppositional. Due to our tertiary Si we INTPs can be more detail oriented than most sensors.

Last edited:
Hehe, I like her, but wow she is hard to type!! I don't usually have problems. But I've got her down as infj and I'm pretty sure that's right.

Absolutely, I would agree Rachel McAdams is an INFJ. The reason I think so is because I see a LOT of the same quirks in her interviews that I too exhibit! Here's how I broke it down:

I: Look at how much more at ease she is during the Movie Guy interview (one-on-one) versus the Letterman interview (in front of a live studio audience). For instance, in the Movie Guy she is much more personable, her conversation flows much better, versus Letterman she nervously hits her knee, conversation bounces all over the place, etc..

N: Just listen to her answer about auditioning in the Movie Guy interview. If that doesn't describe an iNtuitive, I don't know what would.

F: As others have said, she is very expressive. In her face, hands, and mannerisms. Her answers utilize a lot of feelings, pronouns, and ideas (instead of geared toward facts). She also shows that gorgeous smile when she's merely thinking of something before saying it.

J: This one is tough, but the best I can come up with is in the Letterman interview, Rachel finishes David's sentences a few times.

What do you guys think, am I way off base here?

What do you guys think, am I way off base here?

I get a clear sense that she's faking it in these interviews. Coming from one who knows how to 'turn on the charm' when it isn't my inherent state, there are a lot of forced smiles, deliberate attempts to engage, and calculated statements, body language, inflections, etc. It's really clear to me that she's putting this charming vibe on. But, she's an actress. This is what she does for a living. There's no telling what her real personality is under there, but I'd guess I/ESTJ based on the vibe that seems to be lurking underneath. She has no trouble engaging people, taking initiative, nor planning her next moves.

Last edited: