Pro Trump Rant Lands a Lifetime Flying Ban | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Pro Trump Rant Lands a Lifetime Flying Ban

Ja ne priznayu niczego

49b0c97b13b99d556fea935374b4b4c8ef8595014fe4400287b2d7ab88174deb.jpg

Reactions: sassafras
This commie can't even spell correctly in the language of the Motherland. Or use the correct alphabet. lol

Reactions: CindyLou and Wyote
Oh. I assumed Putin broke my google translate.

lol. Well, according to google translate, it should be:

Я не признаю ничего (I admit nothing!)

... The google translate lady says it really, really weird.

Reactions: CindyLou
according to "google translate"

I'm pretty sure you are Anna Chapman. Nice cover story you've built yourself here though.

People like this embarrass the hell out of me. That being said a lifetime ban on flying is too much.

A common issue seems to be using extreme examples, ignorant and possibly inebriated people such as this fellow for instance, and using them as generalizations to incorrectly make judgments about the majority. This happens with both sides, though. It's tiring, gets us nowhere, accomplishes nothing. For instance, someone might see this and without a moment's hesitation go "oh, those silly, moronic Trump supporters," when the only person this man is representing is himself, as an individual, with his individual actions. Anytime anyone makes sweeping generalizations about a group, they are insulting the majority who are not in line with the minority.

A common issue seems to be using extreme examples, ignorant and possibly inebriated people such as this fellow for instance, and using them as generalizations to incorrectly make judgments about the majority. This happens with both sides, though. It's tiring, gets us nowhere, accomplishes nothing. For instance, someone might see this and without a moment's hesitation go "oh, those silly, moronic Trump supporters," when the only person this man is representing is himself, as an individual, with his individual actions. Anytime anyone makes sweeping generalizations about a group, they are insulting the majority who are not in line with the minority.

Exactly.

Reactions: Wyote and hush

Agree completely.

Reactions: sassafras and hush
First of all I'm pretty sure it is a ban on this guy from this particular airline; there is no way all airlines ever have banned him for life for this. They are a private business and can ban who they want. Thirdly, bans are super easy to get banned from anyhow. If you get too drunk and start creating panic in any way you're kicked off. Are you kidding me- a lifetime ban? This guy is lucky that the airline didn't want any criminal charges pressed against him, because if the airline went that route because it happened on an airplane that's the FBI's territory, pretty sure he wouldn't want to be under FBI investigation. The content of the speech to me matters less than the disruption he is making...airlines are finicky. If you cause a commotion you're probably going to have consequences. God forbid they had grounded the plane and gotten security to haul him off, it sounds like he got to go where he was actually going. That happens a lot with drunk people on flights and do you know how pissed people get when they are grounded because of some dude being a total dickwad? I'm just saying....this is not as political as people are making it out to be. In fact the only reason it's political is because of the content of what he was saying. To me it's just some guy causing a disturbance on a plane.

This commie can't even spell correctly in the language of the Motherland. Or use the correct alphabet. lol
Did you just call Clint Eastwood a commie? How did the internet not explode?

How have I managed to avoid this story? This is the first I've seen or heard about it.

Reactions: hush