Pro Trump Rant Lands a Lifetime Flying Ban | INFJ Forum

Pro Trump Rant Lands a Lifetime Flying Ban

...and the number one complaint by conservatives of liberals is that liberals treat the conservative base as though they are morons.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Hmmm. Regardless of his political opinion, this guy's behaviour makes him seem like an idiot. I don't know if what he did really warrants a ban on flying, if this was the extent of it, but maybe there were some words/actions later exchanged with the airport authorities that we don't know about. Those guys don't take chances with people showing erratic behaviours and a potential tendency to disrupt flights.

Either way, I really dislike how media/people blast these kinds of incidents in attempt to manipulate a blanket opinion of one side's treatment of the other. There are morons and radicals on both sides. There are people being mistreated on both sides. For a society that bristles about stereotypes and generalizations, we certainly like to perpetuate them when they suit us.

...and the number one complaint by conservatives of liberals is that liberals treat the conservative base as though they are morons.
Thats the number one complaint? Where are you getting your information from on that one? Seriously can you post the link to it because that doesn't sound close at all. I think the number one complaint is that liberals are completely detached from reality and thats not just a conservative observation.

Do you think he was banned for using the word bitches? If he had not used that one word would he still be banned? Had Hillary won and he said the same about her would he be banned or would the airline and passengers forgive him for being addle of mind? Kind of like a village idiot.

Hmmm. Regardless of his political opinion, this guy's behaviour makes him seem like an idiot. I don't know if what he did really warrants a ban on flying, if this was the extent of it, but maybe there were some words/actions later exchanged with the airport authorities that we don't know about. Those guys don't take chances with people showing erratic behaviours and a potential tendency to disrupt flights.

Either way, I really dislike how media/people blast these kinds of incidents in attempt to manipulate a blanket opinion of one side's treatment of the other. There are morons and radicals on both sides. There are people being mistreated on both sides. For a society that bristles about stereotypes and generalizations, we certainly like to perpetuate them when they suit us.

I cant see myself ever doing something like this. Regardless I personally dont care what the words are. He could have screamed, "I like orange juice, get over it bitches" at the planes passengers and that would be enough for me not to want to be locked into the same plane with him. The guy is probably mentally unstable regardless of what he yelled.

Reactions: Sandie33
I cant see myself ever doing something like this. Regardless I personally dont care what the words are. He could have screamed, "I like orange juice, get over it bitches" at the planes passengers and that would be enough for me not to want to be locked into the same plane with him. The guy is probably mentally unstable regardless of what he yelled.
Just wear a red Trump hat. It triggers the Hilary bitches that guy was yelling at.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Just wear a red Trump hat. It triggers the Hilary bitches that guy was yelling at.

I don't deny that people get upset with people wearing their opposing team's colours, but regardless of what hat you're wearing, if you stand up and start screaming at people in a plane and clapping like a moronic seal, I'm going to think something is wrong with you.

I don't deny that people get upset with people wearing their opposing team's colours, but regardless of what hat you're wearing, if you stand up and start screaming at people in a plane and clapping like a moronic seal, I'm going to think something is wrong with you.
I think everyone was a little emotional after the election. I think some leeway could have been made. It wasn't a prolonged outburst, and at the time he wasn't even asked to leave the plane.

I don't condone annoying behavior on planes, but given the circumstances, I can certainly understand them.

I think everyone was a little emotional after the election. I think some leeway could have been made. It wasn't a prolonged outburst, and at the time he wasn't even asked to leave the plane.

I don't condone annoying behavior on planes, but given the circumstances, I can certainly understand them.

Do you think your sympathy for this man might have something to do with the fact that he shares your political views? Would you have given the same kind of leeway to a Clinton supporter?

Keep in mind, we're only seeing what is on the video. We don't know exactly what happened before or after or in his interview with the airport authority. Lots of unknowns.

But even as brief as this video is, I do think his behavior was a notch or three above 'annoying.' If I met this man on the street and he started to heckle me like this, I'd be cautious. There is something about his manner that makes me think he is unstable.

Capture.JPG
Paid $600. to endure his freedom of speech.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I think the OP has unintentionally began to dig his own grave with this thread.

It's why I have resigned to nothing more than the occasional sarcastic comment.

Reactions: dang
Do you think your sympathy for this man might have something to do with the fact that he shares your political views? Would you have given the same kind of leeway to a Clinton supporter?

Keep in mind, we're only seeing what is on the video. We don't know exactly what happened before or after or in his interview with the airport authority. Lots of unknowns.

But even as brief as this video is, I do think his behavior was a notch or three above 'annoying.' If I met this man on the street and he started to heckle me like this, I'd be afraid. There is something about his manner that makes me think he is unstable.
I don't have sympathy with viewpoints I disagree with, but that doesn't mean I don't understand them.

If the situation were reversed; if an angry woman were shouting about being sick of Trump deplorables, I would be up in arms if she were banned from flying for THAT.

The PC, trigger warning, safe-space pathetic, and flimsy-flubbery folk are well and truly a left-wing group... so it's hard to make a like-to-like comparison.

I think the OP has unintentionally began to dig his own grave with this thread.

It's why I have resigned to nothing more than the occasional sarcastic comment.
I'll post some puppy pictures (corgis no less) and create a nice safe space for you.

I'm guessing he had a long layover and is drunk.

Funny how this guy is being plastered all across everywhere and he's obviously just a drunk idiot and/or mentally unstable. It's not news. Oh no a trashy man has an opinion whatever will we do.

i believe he was banned from one airline.
People like this embarrass the hell out of me. That being said a lifetime ban on flying is too much.