President Donald Trump | Page 55 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

I would hate to see any law abiding person thrown out of the US over this, but I do think that congress needs to enact legislation making these individuals legal and paving a path toward citizenship. I think they will. It seems like keeping these individuals here has support on both sides. I can't imagine being brought here as a child, growing up here, going to school here and working here and having a life here suddenly being ripped away from me because of a choice I had no part in making. I hope that you can have some empathy for their situation. This is the only home they've really known. I consider them as American as I am. This must be terrifying for them trying to think of where they will go and how they will live. Would you be able to just pick up and go live in a foreign country in just 6 mos if congress doesn't act?
I see the thought behind your statement. It's an opninon just as I have my own. Yes it was not their choice. Their parents made a very bad choice that will effect them for the rest of their lives. People simply need to be held accountable for their choices. Doing so will solve many of the world's problems. Unfortunately people were led here by law makers saying following the law just wasn't that important. Those law makers need to be held accountable as well.

DACA needs to end. Let's see if our law makers can come up with something that's fair. Like giving them all rides to the border of their choice free of charge.

Last edited:
Basically, Drumpf saw Hurricane Harvey's damage in Houston and said to himself, "you know what would really fuck up this city though..."

I see the thought behind your statement. It's an opninon just as I have my own. Yes it was not their choice. Their parents made a very bad choice that will effect them for the rest of their lives. People simply need to be held accountable for their choices. Doing so will solve many of the world's problems. Unfortunately people were led here by law makers saying following the law just wasn't that important. Those law makers need to be held accountable as well.

DACA needs to end. Let's see if our law makers can come up with something that's fair. Like giving them all rides to the border of their choice free of charge.
Why should they leave? They work here and pay taxes, too in case you're worried about freeloaders. I don't understand the animosity people have.

Even if you are devoid of any humanity or capacity for compassion, you must see that's going to be an economic hit for the US, too...

Why should they leave? They work here and pay taxes, too in case you're worried about freeloaders. I don't understand the animosity people have.

Even if you are devoid of any humanity you must see that's going to be an economic hit for the US, too...
Some pay taxes some don't. Some get assistance they don't pay for. In general and overall they are a strain on a system that is not designed to account for or take care of them. People who are not legal are generally taken advantage of as well.
We have a LEGAL immigration system in place. It probably needs to be worked on to make it more fluid and work better though. There are people who go through system and it takes them years upon years to become citizens. But they do it...legally.

@acd watch this...or don't. Up to you.

Some pay taxes some don't. Some get assistance they don't pay for. In general and overall they are a strain on a system that is not designed to account for or take care of them. People who are not legal are generally taken advantage of as well.
We have a LEGAL immigration system in place. It probably needs to be worked on to make it more fluid and work better though. There are people who go through system and it takes them years upon years to become citizens. But they do it...legally.
DACA does not provide eligibility for student aid or welfare. Where's the strain coming from? You should look up eligibility.

Reactions: Skarekrow
DACA does not provide eligibility for student aid or welfare. Where's the strain coming from?
How about the school system for starters?

Educating these kids isn't causing a huge strain and you and I know that. Also, DACA recipients are able to pay taxes.
It's just one part of a big story. By itself no but as with everything it adds up. Watch the video.

I will sum up the video for you @acd

There are 3,000 gumballs of poor barbaric non American people in the world today. We take in one disgusting gumball each year which totally annihilates our glorious economy, while the savage poor people create ten or twenty new gumballs of poorness each year. There is no hope. The audience is strangely terrified of gumballs.

Enjoy the fact that you've won the gumball lottery. Also be glad you aren't one of those Pepto Bismol flavored savage gumballs.

@acd watch this...or don't. Up to you.
My thoughts so far are that he's just trying to scare people about poor third world immigrants overtaking and ruining the country... But we're not talking about that... And I haven't suggested that the borders should just be open to anyone. If you look up stats on DACA recipients, these are people who are educated or pursuing education and they are skilled workers contributing to the economy and paying taxes. They go through background checks and maintain eligibility by abiding by the laws here. They have grown up here and are assimilated here. Just today I listened to a few radio interviews of DACA recipients. One was in med school and the other an architect. And should business owners not have the freedom to hire an immigrant if they find that person more qualified out of all other applicants?

I think we agree that Obama's EO on DACA cannot stand. Maybe Trump rescinding the EO is the shove congress needs to do their job on immigration reform. And again, my hope is that congress can enact legislation to allow them to stay and put them on a path to citizenship.

My thoughts so far are that he's just trying to scare people about poor third world immigrants overtaking and ruining the country... But we're not talking about that... And I haven't suggested that the borders should just be open to anyone. If you look up stats on DACA recipients, these are people who are educated or pursuing education and they are skilled workers contributing to the economy and paying taxes. They go through background checks and maintain eligibility by abiding by the laws here. They have grown up here and are assimilated here. Just today I listened to a few radio interviews of DACA recipients. One was in med school and the other an architect. And should business owners not have the freedom to hire an immigrant if they find that person more qualified out of all other applicants?

I think we agree that Obama's EO on DACA cannot stand. Maybe Trump rescinding the EO is the shove congress needs to do their job on immigration reform. And again, my hope is that congress can enact legislation to allow them to stay and put them on a path to citizenship.
Ok. Well thanks for having an open enough mind to watch.

Reactions: acd

I doubt theres any other job she could have been hired for. Do you think she knows how to spell her own name or does someone else do it for her when needed?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Thanks stu.

Reactions: Stu
Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes may be nature's 'wrath' for Trump victory

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...s-may-be-natures-wrath-for-trump-victory.html

Poor girl. It's a good thing she got into acting. I doubt theres any other job she could have been hired for. Do you think she knows how to spell her own name or does someone else do it for her when needed?

Not any different than Kirk Cameron and Megachurch pastor Joel Osteen....not to mention the 700 Club’s Pat Robertson who have all said that the storms are the wraith of God - mainly because of gay people...but God don’t give a fuck...he’ll take out the whole state to get a handful of gays and keep babies from being aborted (which are then promptly forgotten by society).
Sounds like a total dick.
And if you are going to criticize her spelling - you have yet to correct your own, even after @Stu pointed it out to you.
I fully endorse taxing the megachurches complete with their private jets paid for by tithings for their “Pastor”.
Makes about as much sense as the NFL being tax-exempt (which it is).

Last edited:
22250. Thanks Trump for being a President helping America thrive unlike Obama who did everything in his power to destroy us.

22250. Thanks Trump for being a President helping America thrive unlike Obama who did everything in his power to destroy us.
tumblr_my7khqeoAe1ru5crfo1_500.gif