Powdered Human Baby Flesh Capsules In South Korea | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Powdered Human Baby Flesh Capsules In South Korea

Having spent some time in China and around Chinese people for a long time, I would guess that these are actually ground up leather or pig guts, not babies. How many times did my ex drink "scorpian blood" from Flushing queens to traditionally "fix" her asthma? more times than I prefer to remember. And im sure that was just dried pigs blood too. This is snake oil in the purest sense.

In the article it mentions that they're being left in 'dying rooms'-- so yeah, they're not necessarily being sold or murdered for this purpose exactly, but they are being killed deliberately. But even so, if your argument is that they're just going to die anyways, then why not sell them to pedophiles as sex slaves? They'd even get to live, then…

I think what disturbs me the most is that I honestly do believe that the human race is getting to the point where we have less and less value to each other, and this is some seriously creepy shit… it's like there are people out there who think that life is worth absolutely nothing… to the point where people are fine with swallowing dead babies for a thrill. And that's our future.

Sorry for being all heavy but this is seriously depressing for me.

They're being left in drying rooms. Like beef jerky.

Having spent some time in China and around Chinese people for a long time, I would guess that these are actually ground up leather or pig guts, not babies. How many times did my ex drink "scorpian blood" from Flushing queens to traditionally "fix" her asthma? more times than I prefer to remember. And im sure that was just dried pigs blood too. This is snake oil in the purest sense.

Apparently, they've been tested and confirmed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html

It's not the same thing, but when I was in Indonesia I met a guy who took me to a snake farm for a 'sunburn remedy'.

A women killed a viper in front of me-- she cut its head off, drained the blood into a cup, mixed it with sugar and ginseng-- then cut out the gall bladder, and skinned the thing right there. She actually gave me the tail to hold and the nerves were still firing so it was twisting around my fingers. And yeah, I actually swallowed the raw gall bladder with the 'tea'… the tea wasn't even half-bad, once you can get over the whole snake's blood thing. I can assure you that it was absolutely real and I have the pictures to prove it-- if you want me to upload them here, I will…

Not that that is in any way the same thing as consuming baby flesh or that it proves anything, but I wouldn't be too quick to say that all of these things are snake oil or are untrue. I'm sure that some are, but a lot of Asian cultures are very superstitious and there are a lot of poorer, less educated/westernized people there-- so I can definitely see how there would be a market for this kind of thing...

I can also remember not too long ago hearing about how some Chinese torture dogs by hanging them upside down and whipping them to death so that their adrenaline will be up and add extra potency to the meat...

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
I honestly do believe that the human race is getting to the point where we have less and less value to each other

The human race has always had very little value for each other. It is actually far better now than at most points in human history.

Apparently, they've been tested and confirmed:

...It's not the same thing, but when I was in Indonesia I met a guy who took me to a snake farm for a 'sunburn remedy'.

A women killed a viper in front of me-- she cut its head off, drained the blood into a cup, mixed it with sugar and ginseng-- then cut out the gall bladder, and skinned the thing right there. She actually gave me the tail to hold and the nerves were still firing so it was twisting around my fingers. And yeah, I actually swallowed the raw gall bladder with the 'tea'… the tea wasn't even half-bad, once you can get over the whole snake's blood thing. I can assure you that it was absolutely real and I have the pictures to prove it-- if you want me to upload them here, I will

That is the most bad-ass thing I have heard in a long time. I for one think you ought to post pictures! :D

How was your sunburn?

(Also, I had to check about the "dying" vs. "drying" thing too, and yep, it is "dying". Like there is a special room in the house just for that purpose.) Why would they do that rather than use birth control?

The human race has always had very little value for each other. It is actually far better now than at most points in human history.

I actually agree with this… but I'm still afraid that it's going to swing drastically the other way at any moment.

That is the most bad-ass thing I have heard in a long time. I for one think you ought to post pictures! :D

How was your sunburn?

(Also, I had to check about the "dying" vs. "drying" thing too, and yep, it is "dying". Like there is a special room in the house just for that purpose.) Why would they do that rather than use birth control?

Heh… I put them on my facebook and got some complaints so maybe I'll just send them to you via PM… not everyone wants to see that kind of thing.

And it didn't really help my sunburn, I just kinda wanted to say that I did it… and then later I had a python/cobra stir fry-- it was super good but cobras have soooo many bones so it was actually really hard to eat. The python was good though.

In the article it mentions that they're being left in 'dying rooms'-- so yeah, they're not necessarily being sold or murdered for this purpose exactly, but they are being killed deliberately. But even so, if your argument is that they're just going to die anyways, then why not sell them to pedophiles as sex slaves? They'd even get to live, then…

I think what disturbs me the most is that I honestly do believe that the human race is getting to the point where we have less and less value to each other, and this is some seriously creepy shit… it's like there are people out there who think that life is worth absolutely nothing… to the point where people are fine with swallowing dead babies for a thrill. And that's our future.

Sorry for being all heavy but this is seriously depressing for me.

I think it's a very large assumption that people do this for a thrill.

Perhaps you do things for thrills, but that is not a universal desire.

Why do people do this, then? Maybe not for thrills, but why?
I imagine there are different reasons for different people. Do you suppose they really think it will help them in some manner?
I've read that people used to grind up mummies for some sort of health-related reason, or maybe it was for an aphrodisiac.

(Also, presumably, this is not a new thing. Or is it? And doesn't eating people give you mad cow disease, with the prions that basically melt your brain? something like that. sounds extremely dangerous.)

(Also, presumably, this is not a new thing. Or is it? And doesn't eating people give you mad cow disease, with the prions that basically melt your brain? something like that. sounds extremely dangerous.)

Yeah, this is pretty much exactly what I was thinking, on top of just being disturbed (though surprised? no...humans are fucked up). Logic tells me that this is a bad idea, because I am pretty sure most species are hardwired NOT to eat their own kind and it makes them ill if they do. I mean, it makes a lot of sense from an evolutionary point of view.

So consuming human flesh (even dried powdered to dust human flesh) seems like a pretty good way to make yourself unhealthy, not healthy.

Dying rooms? Oh right, we call them "hospitals" over here.

Um... Wat.

Well. If all the extra illegal babies in China are being left to die or thrown down wells and stuff anyway... does this really make much of a difference ethically?

I don't generally find this to be that disturbing. As @niffer said above, what is the alternative? They're generally going to get incinerated or rot in the ground anyway. Why not microwave them and grind them up into a delicious powder and make money off their little corpses?

I actually laughed when I read the article. I mean, lol'd right out loud. It's just insane. I almost thought I was reading something from The Onion. If it's true, that's unfortunate and my HOPE would be that they're not just slaughtering babies for the sake of the powder but I have a feeling that in a lot of places babies are discarded pretty readily.

When I was eating my breakfast this morning I was thinking about whether or not I could take these capsules and I don't think that I could but I don't think I'd be upset with anyone else for doing it.

I would be more upset if the babies were being murdered for this purpose.
If they are dying naturally I'm a little more open-minded.

Mostly, I'm freaked out about all the dead bodies in caskets in the ground.
That is unnatural.

I would never ingest these pills however because likewise I do not know
what this child died from, if it died from a communicable disease, what it
was being fed, etc...

I'm really not sure what to do with dead things. Burning them is horrible for
the environment, ingesting them can be dangerous, burying them seems the
best option but again anything that they've ingested that is toxic will be
left to leak into the earth, burying them in caskets eliminates natural decay, etc...

Hey guys,
sorry in advance for sounding like mrs reverend lovejoy- think of the children!

Would it bother you more if this was happening in the nation you lived in or your own neighbourhood?

I absolutely understand that there are probably millions of people, including babies and millions of animals dying everyday for pointless and avoidable reason. And theres a lot of people that dont get the luxury to die and just have to suffer with so much needless abuse and tolerate the destructive actions of other humans and their warped cultures through their sad lives. And if we thought about all this all the time it would become so overwhelmingly sad we would go crazy.

It something that I thought about a lot in the 'would you kill a puppy thread' (yes, i spend too much time thinking about these things). Just because its happening everyday, and we are all involved in it and it seems too complicated to fix doesnt mean we shouldnt try. We can't change other people but we can change what we do. The people involved in this practice (or other baby/people killing practices) arent bad people, they are just ignorant, caught up in their own cultural values and cultural institutions. But just becomes its already happening doesnt make it any better of justifiable.

Just another way, a different way to create more self destruction. The trippiest and most wonderful thing about humans and culture is that is is generational.

There is every possibility that the next generation of humans will be more evolved provided we do the groundwork for them. There is no problem in the world that can not be fixed because of this. And our cultures are just collective human conciousness, made up of all our indiviudal conciousness. There are streams and currents of conciousness of patterns of schemas, ideologies and philosophy that flow through this collective. This means that there is always reason for hope and infinite possibilities in the direction we can evolve, both as individuals and collectively as cultures. Indifference, apathy, and loss of hope happens when we cant see the possibilities anymore.

The shit we do to ourselves and each other is horrific, and thinking about it is so tiring and draining. I do sometimes wonder if everything I have tried to do has been pointless because it seems there is always just so much destruction and I just feel helpless. It terrifies me that I have brought a child into this world. Sometimes I get so frustrated, angry and confused because I no longer remember what the point is and why we are subjected to all this. It would be easier if it just ended why do so many of us have to suffer. But the only enemy here is culture- our collectively ignorance and the anti-human, anti-life beliefs of most of the world, and our own fear. We can move past this with unconditional love and acceptance. It can change and it will change. We just cant afford to give up

I think it's a very large assumption that people do this for a thrill.

Perhaps you do things for thrills, but that is not a universal desire.

From the dailymail article:

"There is a huge demand for the pills which are thought to enhance stamina. Microwave-dried placenta is also sought after for its alleged 'medicinal' benefits."

So yeah, they're treating dead babies like Red Bull... they're also marketing it as some kind of general health supplement.

I actually had a brief trip to Geumgangsan in North Korea (you used to be able to go there from the South, not so sure if you can do it now) a few years ago and in the local goods store you could buy alcohol which they claimed was made with Tiger's Bones... and there was one with Seal Penis as well-- I found them after I asked the girl in the store what the best drink in the store was. Dead babies seems like a natural progression in so many ways, and it doesn't really surprise me at all, but it does creep me out.

From the dailymail article:

"There is a huge demand for the pills which are thought to enhance stamina. Microwave-dried placenta is also sought after for its alleged 'medicinal' benefits."

So yeah, they're treating dead babies like Red Bull... they're also marketing it as some kind of general health supplement.

I actually had a brief trip to Geumgangsan in North Korea (you used to be able to go there from the South, not so sure if you can do it now) a few years ago and in the local goods store you could buy alcohol which they claimed was made with Tiger's Bones... and there was one with Seal Penis as well-- I found them after I asked the girl in the store what the best drink in the store was. Dead babies seems like a natural progression in so many ways, and it doesn't really surprise me at all, but it does creep me out.

Does it creep you out that we use hearts from dead persons
in heart transplants, etc...?

I wouldn't want a bunch of freaks (or anyone for that matter) swallowing dried and powdered portions of my loved ones, for whatever unimaginable purpose.

I wouldn't want a bunch of freaks (or anyone for that matter) swallowing dried and powdered portions of my loved ones, for whatever unimaginable purpose.

People probably swallow and/or inhale parts of you and your loved ones everyday. Its called dust and our skin cells make up a large percentage of it.

Reactions: acd
Does it creep you out that we use hearts from dead persons
in heart transplants, etc...?

I'd still maintain that there's a difference between giving new life to someone else's heart and that heart giving life to you, and digesting the dead, dried powdered flesh of another human being.