Powdered Human Baby Flesh Capsules In South Korea

Apone

Permanent Fixture
Jan 19, 2012
MBTI
MEGA
Enneagram
MAN
A Google translation of a 2011 SBS documentary on the matter states that the dead babies were stored in "a normal family's refrigerator" for stealth. The dead baby was then put in a medical drying microwave. The next step was grinding up the dry baby and inserting the powder into the pill capsules.

I lol'd so hard when I read this part.

Finally! All the benefits of baby flesh in a nonperishable form!

Reactions: endersgone
*feverishly researches culinary puns*

This isn't quite the reaction I was expecting.

Well it's obviously horrifying. I guess I just respond with humor because if I took the time to be horrified by every horrible thing that happens in the world I'd just go crazy. Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of people queuing up to give responses of genuine shock and outrage.

I can't find it in me to make dead baby jokes about this, as hilarious as they are, on the offhand chance that this is ACTUALLY TRUE...WTF HUMANS?

Of course I am pregnant, so I can handle that even less right now. Er...not that I'm not okay or traumatized deeply or something, just can't laugh about it.

Ugh, this really is true isn't it? Argh!

Last edited:
I'm ethically torn here because if dead baby skin powder is the new "in" aphrodisiac, then that means that rare rhinos, tigers and silverback gorillas are not in demand for this purpose anymore?

I'm pretty sure that humans are not an endangered species.

So yeah, this is pretty amazing.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/337933/20120507/south-korea-powder-human-baby-flesh-capsules.htm

I'm not posting this here so much for discussion as shock and horror.

I love humans but they piss me off. Many are so gross and ignorant. It just shows how deeply insatisfied, ignorant, disturbed, love-starved and insecure people are that they would create and consume this for supposed good health. Its like some people will try everything and anything to be healthy, except a healthy plant based diet, excercise and good lifestyle.Thats much too hard, baby flesh is so much simpler. Its very sad for everyone involved. No good can come of this. I dont want to see 'mad baby disease'.

tumblr_kyhdnqXAR31qa9armo1_r4_500.jpg

I was just reading about H. H. Holmes and his murder castle. Now this.

Um... Wat.

Well. If all the extra illegal babies in China are being left to die or thrown down wells and stuff anyway... does this really make much of a difference ethically?

I was just reading about H. H. Holmes and his murder castle. Now this.

Seriously? I was nearly doing the exact same thing except it was regarding Albert Fish and his serial murder letters. I had the same thought when I saw this thread too.

I'm ethically torn here because if dead baby skin powder is the new "in" aphrodisiac, then that means that rare rhinos, tigers and silverback gorillas are not in demand for this purpose anymore?

I'm pretty sure that humans are not an endangered species.

Decent humans, however, are almost extinct - judging from the article and some of the responses to it.

Some fucking idiots would eat their mother's brains, if they thought it might enhance sexual performance.

*Excuse the language*

Reactions: hush
Witches are about to see their potion powers rise exponentially.
----

I'm interested in what these super bacteria are and what it is they do that I need so badly. Also why are they dangerous to human health?

I don't generally find this to be that disturbing. As @niffer said above, what is the alternative? They're generally going to get incinerated or rot in the ground anyway. Why not microwave them and grind them up into a delicious powder and make money off their little corpses?

I actually laughed when I read the article. I mean, lol'd right out loud. It's just insane. I almost thought I was reading something from The Onion. If it's true, that's unfortunate and my HOPE would be that they're not just slaughtering babies for the sake of the powder but I have a feeling that in a lot of places babies are discarded pretty readily.

When I was eating my breakfast this morning I was thinking about whether or not I could take these capsules and I don't think that I could but I don't think I'd be upset with anyone else for doing it.

I would be more upset if the babies were being murdered for this purpose.
If they are dying naturally I'm a little more open-minded.

Mostly, I'm freaked out about all the dead bodies in caskets in the ground.
That is unnatural.

I would never ingest these pills however because likewise I do not know
what this child died from, if it died from a communicable disease, what it
was being fed, etc...

I'm really not sure what to do with dead things. Burning them is horrible for
the environment, ingesting them can be dangerous, burying them seems the
best option but again anything that they've ingested that is toxic will be
left to leak into the earth, burying them in caskets eliminates natural decay, etc...

In the article it mentions that they're being left in 'dying rooms'-- so yeah, they're not necessarily being sold or murdered for this purpose exactly, but they are being killed deliberately. But even so, if your argument is that they're just going to die anyways, then why not sell them to pedophiles as sex slaves? They'd even get to live, then…

I think what disturbs me the most is that I honestly do believe that the human race is getting to the point where we have less and less value to each other, and this is some seriously creepy shit… it's like there are people out there who think that life is worth absolutely nothing… to the point where people are fine with swallowing dead babies for a thrill. And that's our future.

Sorry for being all heavy but this is seriously depressing for me.

Reactions: Jill Hives