[INFJ] - post first date situation | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] post first date situation

It's good in theory.
How do you handle that? The worst thing are expectations... and when something doesn't work out I can't deal anymore. I need weeks just to get back on track.
Some people date all the time. ... how :neutral:

People are different, and then there's also experience I guess. With age it becomes easier to move on.

The drawback is that it becomes harder to feel extremely excited about a possible new romance.

giphy.gif

Reactions: BlackHorse and Pin
How many knuckles does it take to get laid

Reactions: Ren and BlackHorse
I'm already old.

More like an advantage :tearsofjoy:

:m015:

I think you need to look at the positive of this. Other people have given up on finding love. They get over things easier, for that very reason, that they have given up INVESTING in love.

You however have not. You keep on going out there and being vulnerable and open to finding love. Putting your heart out on show is an amazingly vulnerable thing to do, and some of us do that time after time. Because we won't give up on searching for the one person that complements us, that is our soul mate or true love.

Keep on keeping on. Take the lows because one day, you'll achieve the highest of highs. While those around you have to settle for normal or average or "it's the best I can find right now"

The lows are crap - I'm with you on that - and they take a long time to get over, regardless of age.

I can't tell you what the future holds except that for you it holds hope. Be strong .. and I hope one day you get everything you're looking for! :)

I think you need to look at the positive of this. Other people have given up on finding love. They get over things easier, for that very reason, that they have given up INVESTING in love.

You however have not. You keep on going out there and being vulnerable and open to finding love. Putting your heart out on show is an amazingly vulnerable thing to do, and some of us do that time after time. Because we won't give up on searching for the one person that complements us, that is our soul mate or true love.

Keep on keeping on. Take the lows because one day, you'll achieve the highest of highs. While those around you have to settle for normal or average or "it's the best I can find right now"

The lows are crap - I'm with you on that - and they take a long time to get over, regardless of age.

I can't tell you what the future holds except that for you it holds hope. Be strong .. and I hope one day you get everything you're looking for! :)

Thanks for the motivation @JustPhil.:blush: Your words definitely make sense. Everytime I thought I've found ''the one'' they were just another lesson. Each and one of them taught me a lot and I'm grateful for that.
I rather be single than settling for someone I'm not 100% sure about.

Lmao no, mid 20s but that means guys around me are about 30 and lets be honest, they're all insane :tongueclosed:

Are you going to be living in that place for the foreseeable future?

Obviously, the bigger the city the wider the choice.

Reactions: BlackHorse and Pin
I went on a date, took her to a nice scotch and coffee lounge. She started talking politics and I lost interest. She was nice but this dude belongs to no camp.

Last edited: