Possible solutions to the worlds problems | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Possible solutions to the worlds problems

What is your plan to remove the federal reserve from its current position?

As a non resident of the US my options are kinda limited so at the moment i am trying in a small way to help the spread of awareness for example by encouraging people from the US to learn about their true history and how the history of their country is really a battle between the people and the central bankers by posting documentaries like:

-the money masters
-creature from jekyl island
-the biggest scam in history

When a groundswell of awareness has built people will be clamouring to end the fed

But there are also campaigns like 'end the fed': https://www.change.org/p/end-the-fed-2

and

audit the fed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF-ateLdVwk

and

buy silver end J.P.Morgan (who have a massive short position on silver): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCM7rMIqxmk

I'm also advising people to get out of paper money and buy precious metals like gold and silver (which have real value and will keep your wealth safe when the dollar goes belly up)

[video=youtube;iDtBSiI13fE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtBSiI13fE[/video]

[video=youtube;lu_VqX6J93k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k[/video]

[video=youtube;iFDe5kUUyT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0[/video]

GMO is ruining peoples health; the solution is to switch to organic food instead

http://www.naturalnews.com/049264_GMO_ban_US_Marine_organic_diet.html

[h=1]Former active US Marine demands GMO ban after curing debilitating health problems by switching to organic[/h] Monday, April 06, 2015 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

The chickens are coming home to roost for Big Ag, as an aging baby-boomer population continues to connect the dots between the advent of biotechnology and the many chronic diseases for which people of this particular generation, and even younger generations, now suffer en masse.

A recent letter sent by former active Marine Jon Abrahamson to Monsanto CEO Hugh Grant tells the likely all-too-common story of disease progression without apparent cause. Abrahamson recalls how he suddenly began to develop nerve problems and numbness in his hands and legs, a degenerative process that left him almost completely incapacitated.

At the time, Abrahamson wasn't aware of how his diet might be to blame for his poor health, including sudden weight gain despite no major changes in what he was eating and drinking. After investigating the situation further, Abrahamson came to the realization that genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were a common thread in his disease progression.

Abrahamson describes in his letter how his condition continued to worsen until he decided to go completely organic. The pulmonary edema in his legs; the severe cramps and numbness in his arms, neck, chest and back; the chronic urge to urinate throughout the night; the erectile dysfunction -- this and many other debilitating symptoms literally disappeared after Abrahamson removed GMOs from his diet.

"Almost immediately [after adopting a fully organic diet] my muscle cramps stopped everywhere except occasionally in my hands," wrote Abrahamson.

[h=2]When warfarin drug caused Abrahamson's condition to significantly worsen, he took matters into his own hands[/h] Naturally, the conventional medical system, which was unable to figure out what was wrong with Abrahamson, claimed that he was just fine. When he eventually developed deep vein thrombosis, his doctors prescribed him warfarin, a deadly anticoagulant drug that caused him to bleed on his arms, legs, back and chest.

Fed up with his ever-degenerating health, Abrahamson took matters into his own hands, conducted extensive research, and determined that GMOs were the cause of his ailments. Through trial and error, his self-diagnosis turned out to be correct.

"Although I still have tingling in my feet that comes and once in a while goes, it has stopped in my arms, hands, and legs," he wrote. "I'm getting my sense of balance back since I don't have to sit down in the shower to wash my feet, or sit down to put on my shorts or pants."

[h=2]Independent science shows that GMOs are a detriment to human health[/h] Like millions of other Americans, Abrahamson just didn't know any better. Though he says he always had concerns about his ex-wife and children downing bowls of GMO-laden Frosted Flakes cereal and guzzling Kool-Aid and soda pop all the time, he didn't fully understand how these poisons were destroying his and his loved ones' lives.

He credits independent research by scientists like Dr. Gilles-Eric Seralini, Dr. Don Huber and others for awakening him to the truth about genetic engineering and the dangers posed by consuming untested, chemical-ridden, patented food-like products that continue to creep into the food supply unannounced and unlabeled.

"I... know how the Bio-Chemical companies control the media, POTUS [the president], SCOTUS [the Supreme Court], Congress, and all the alphabet agencies not only in the United States and state level, but worldwide," he wrote.

"I've read too many to count peer reviewed and published papers by Drs. Seralini, Huber, Kruger, Samsel, Seneff, Mason, Shiva, Ho, Carmen, Antoniou, and others."

Abrahamson's letter to Monsanto serves as a template for advancing the food revolution, swiping at the head of the snake with clear, concise facts about the destruction caused by GMOs. Every individual needs to read Abrahamson's story and consider how their own lives and livelihoods are being affected by the continued use of GMOs in the food supply.

You can read Abrahamson's full letter below, and we urge our readers to write their own personalized letters to Monsanto using this one as an example:

Mr. Grant,

First a little about me. I was born and raised in Minneapolis, MN. My dad was a farm boy, D-Day vet, welder/jet mechanic. My dad died in 1977 from asbestos. My mom was a small town gal, and lifer at Ma Bell. She died in 2004 from a perforated bowel. I was instilled with honesty, integrity, hard work, exercise, and a healthy diet. I've been healthy despite not being vaccinated since boot camp. Nothing worse than the common cold. As a kid, I loved anything and everything outdoors, was active in scouting and besides sports, my favorite subjects in school were science and history. I've had dogs and tropical fish all my life. I had aspirations of being a biologist. As an adult, I was a U.S. Marine Launch & Recovery Tech, solar tech, and 30 year carpenter. As a step-parent I was active in both Boy and Girl Scouts, and a 4-H instructor. Married in 94, divorced in 02. I've been out of work since the derivative bubble burst in Sept. 08.

Towards the end of 09, I started to notice problems with my fingers while typing (job apps online). First my left hand, then my right, followed by numbness in both hands and arms, and tingling in both hands. Shortly after that I noticed a major loss of dexterity in my fingers and hands. My fingers were constantly locking up, making writing and turning the pages of a book, or anything with my hands hard and totally frustrating.

From late 2009 -- 2012 my Body Mass Index went from about 21 to over 30. I got fat! This I found hard to believe since after my house payment I had less than $400.00 a month for bills and food.

In the winter of 2010 -- 2011, I had pulmonary edema in my legs. I could take my thumb and put a 3/4 to 1 inch dimple in my legs. Well over an hour later I could still see the impression.

I started to experience severe cramps in my feet and legs all of the time, and occasionally in my arms, neck, chest and back. It also felt like my feet, and then legs up to my hips were constantly vibrating or tingling.

With the temperature of my bedroom at about 50 degrees, and being cold while I slept, my pillow would be soaking wet from night sweats.

Despite the fact of my doctor saying there's nothing wrong with my prostate, I was getting up 6 or 7 times at night with a severe urge to use the bathroom. I'd have a weak flow, and excrete a small amount. Once a night, and a hard steady flow was normal to me. Without getting graphic, I started to experience E.D. Although at night the trip to the bathroom was about 40 feet round trip, I was extremely winded.

I also had bad problems with my equilibrium. This was particularly concerning to me. As a carpenter I've found myself working at heights as high as 500 feet. I would also use things no wider than a balance beam to do high work with tools and my half of 140 lbs. material. OSHA wouldn't approve. They wouldn't approve of me standing on the very top (6 inches x 12 inches) of a ladder either. I'll stop there. A good sense of balance was a matter of life or death.

I've also been experiencing what "they" call a brain fog. Not only did I notice this, but my friends as well. They always use to comment on my memory being as sharp as razor wire. This wasn't long term since I'd remember a few days later what I was trying to think of.

In 2013 I felt weak, tired, and lethargic. I quit smoking that summer. I could only spend 5 or 10 minutes weeding my garden. Take about 4 or 5 breaks mowing my small yard, or shoveling my 66 feet of side walk in front of my house. I felt on the verge of a heart attack numerous times.

In Feb. 2014 I had a deep Vein Thrombosis, followed by a Pulmonary Embolism. I could breathe just enough to stay conscious. Any deeper of a breath felt like someone was trying to carve out my right lung. I was put on Warfarin, but after 6 months of bleeding on my arms, legs, back, and chest, I quit out of concern about what it was doing to me inside my body, even though I hadn't had black stools or blood in my urine.

After 2 years of trying, I finally got SSDI. I could finally afford to eat an organic diet. Almost immediately my muscle cramps stopped everywhere except occasionally in my hands.

Although I still have tingling in my feet that comes and once in a while goes, it has stopped in my arms, hands, and legs.

I'm getting my sense of balance back since I don't have to sit down in the shower to wash my feet, or sit down to put on my shorts or pants.

The edema in my legs is now a memory.

Night sweats are gone.

Even though my blood pressure has always been
[borderline], it's been sky high the last few years, but has come back down lately.

I'm feeling better mentally.

Although I'll never be able to run 10+ miles again, I feel my endurance is coming back. Although I've
[lost] a major part of using my left arm (Marines) I can snow blow my driveway and walks in one shot. I can barely use a shovel now.

Now as a step parent. My step son would eat Kellogg's Sugar Frosted Flakes three meals a day. He also drank pop, regular or diet, and Kool-Aid all the time. My ex-wife allowed this against my strong objections. My wife called him "A Hurried Child". I called him an out of control, runaway rocket. In 1998 the school psychiatrist (that's a new one on me) gave him a diagnosis of ADHD and put him on Adderall. This put him into a drug induced zombie state. Despite the so called "Zero Tolerance" laws at school, they would send him home for not being on drugs. Who gave them such authority?? My ex-wife also showed signs of ADHD as well.

After 4 or so years of studying GMOs, I've concluded that not only a large part of my health problems were GMO related, but my family's as well. Not only us, but too many to count friends and family members as well.

I've kept it clean up to here Mr. Grant, but the jar head in me wants you to know
[WE'RE] NOT GOD DAMN LAB RATS!! I've been going as a delegate to the county conventions since 2010. I'm the GMO labeling guy. I'm no idiot Mr. Grant! I know who reporters Steve Wilson & Jane Akre are, and [their] investigative reporting on rGBH. How Monsanto manipulated the story into worthless drivel. I also know how the Bio-Chemical companies control the media, POTUS, SCOTUS, Congress, and all the alphabet agencies not only in the United States and state level, but worldwide.

I've read too many to count peer reviewed and published papers by Drs. Seralini, Huber, Kruger, Samsel, Seneff, Mason, Shiva, Ho, Carmen, Antoniou, and others. I also know what your new man at Elsevier did to Dr. Seralini's 2 year study of NK-603 maize. I know all about your FDA rubber stamped studies and why
[they] are only 3 months long. I've yet to see any Independent, long term, peer reviewed papers proving GMOs are safe, despite the fact there are close to 2000 peer reviewed and published papers saying they're not.

In fact what started out as a series of news articles I helped research for Dr. Swanson in the Seattle Examiner for information to voters on I-522 in WA is now peer reviewed and published in the Journal of Organic Science. GENETICALLY ENGINEERED CROPS, GLYPHOSATE AND THE DETERIORATION OF HEALTH IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
[SUP][PDF][/SUP] Nancy L. Swanson, Andre Leu, Jon Abrahamson, and Bradley Wallet.

Since your GMA guy is running the Just Label It campaign, I'm done with that. I'm working on an immediate GMO ban until an independent, long term study can prove their safety not only to humans and animals, but the environment as well. Bees, frogs, butterflies, etc.

I also researched Ethoxyquin in the late 80's and 90's. Monsanto seems to have a track record of poisoning everything eaten by man and beast.

Thank you,

Jon B. Abrahamson

Sources:

http://farmwars.info

http://www.organic-systems.org

http://earthopensource.org[SUP][PDF][/SUP]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ys-us-governmentfunded-research-10166406.html

[h=1]Marijuana can kill cancer cells, says US government-funded research[/h]
The US government may be starting to officially recognize medicinal benefits of marijuana, as a government-funded research group has released a report claiming that weed can kill cancer cells.

The Daily Caller reported the National Institute on Drug Abuse has issued a report that recognizes potential medical benefits of marijuana, something the US government has rejected in its classification of pot as a Schedule I drug – along with heroin, LSD and ecstasy.
[h=5]Read More: Is smoking marijuana dangerous?[/h]“Recent animal studies have shown that marijuana can kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others,” the NIDA report said. “Evidence from one animal study suggests that extracts from whole-plant marijuana can shrink one of the most serious types of brain tumours. Research in mice showed that these extracts, when used with radiation, increased the cancer-killing effects of the radiation.”

Of course, several US states allow the use of medicinal marijuana – and a few allow recreational use – but the federal government still bans marijuana use.
The Justice Department on Wednesday released a statement that while it will not stop states that allow medical marijuana from carrying out their programs, it will still go after marijuana users.

http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/article/flying-columns-and-golden-pinocchio-awards-0

[h=1]Flying Columns and the Golden Pinocchio Awards[/h]
Flying Columns and the Golden Pinocchio Awards
Thirty days to polling day!
Action this day! Action without delay!
It is Tuesday 7th April and the extremely urgent and timely warning put out by the UK Column team five days ago, about what is really being done to our country by the traitors, criminals and paedophiles who have infested our corridors of power (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFC8k0VI9DQ), has now had well over 50,000 viewers.

Golden-Pinocchi-Award-2015.jpg

We already know for certain that there are tens of thousands of people like you out there who have already 'connected the dots' and who understand exactly what's really being done to destroy our nation's sovereignty and well-being from within. With the electorate still having to face four more weeks of lies and deception from ALL of the political parties, not to mention the mainstream media (MSM), the time has now come for our 'Flying Columns' to mobilise and for our 'Golden Pinocchio Awards' to catch the public's imagination.
And for our 'Flying Columns' to be ready to ambush and to expose the treasonous politicians on the hustings, here is a suggested 'to do' list over the next week for you and your friends. Also, have a careful look at the top one hundred marginal seats because this is where the high profile politicians will be putting in regular appearances: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-general-election-100-se....
The suggested ‘to do’ list is as follows:
1. Obtain a reliable digital camcorder to record your success in exposing an actual traitor or someone complicit with treason or who is simply too scared to do what's expected of them under Common Law.
2. Recruit helpers through social media as well as your own friends and contacts.
3. Make simple placards with a direct message which can't be missed by photographers or roving TV camera crews from the MSM. You will find some suggestions at the end of this list.
4. Build up a relationship with your local newspapers and local radio stations in your area. Go in to their offices and ask to speak to the reporters covering the General Election - this is crucial, they will know in advance when high profile politicians will be visiting the area. And they will love the 'Golden Pinocchio concept because they know they will probably get a good story out of it.
5. Meet up and brief other campaigning groups, especially students and those opposed to the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, the privatisation of the NHS and the austerity cutbacks to the armed forces as well as to the vulnerable in our society.
6, Try and attend all public meetings for the candidates and plan your 'knock-out' question carefully, making sure, of course, it's filmed. Again, you will find some suggestions at the end of this list.
7. Hold a ‘truth surgery’ on the high street using a trestle table, banner, placards and leaflets - recruit new people to join the British Constitution Group, the UK Column and RESPONSE.
8, Have fun and always be friendly, even when provoked, and most certainly be mischievous at every opportunity you come across! Find every way you can to peacefully upset the planned choreography of their photo-opportunities and leadership visits.
Finally, and most importantly of all, when you capture the footage that you know must go viral so that the electorate can see what their politicians are really like, please send it to ceylonxx@gmail.com and flyingcolumns@thebcgroup.co.uk
Some suggestions for your ‘ambush’ placards:
Save the NHS with the Bradbury Pound
Defeat the banksters
Restore the Bradbury Pound!
Say NO to the EU and the New World Order!
Google Bradbury Pound
Arrest the paedophiles in Parliament
Google Hollie Greig
Google Melanie Shaw
UKColumn.org
Responseuk.org
Britishconstitutiongroup.com
Getoutofdebtfree.org
Common Law always trumps Parliamentary Statutes
County Courts are provably unlawful!
Some suggestions for your knock-out questions:
Why can’t the British nation issue and control its own debt-free and interest-free money as we did in 1914 with the Bradbury Pound – why do we have to go to the private bankers who create money completely out of thin air as debt? (Quick question to ask on the hoof)
Why should a completely sovereign nation like Great Britain have to borrow money from the debt-creating private financial sector when history has clearly shown, with the Treasury-issued 1914 Bradbury Pound, that such a nation can embrace national credit and issue and control its own debt-free and interest-free money in order to provide the proper liquidity needed for a successful economy and a happy and prosperous nation? (A written question to be read out at a public meeting)
Can you tell me why, as a nation, we borrow debt-laden thin air from the private bankers?
Are you aware that there would be no deficit to harm the NHS if we restored the Bradbury Pound?
As someone who is aspiring (again) to be our political representative, what do you know about the Bank for International Settlements?
Can you explain to us what Fractional Reserve Banking is?
Do you agree with the position of City Remembrancer in Parliament?
Is a politician entitled to a private political life? (this question is aimed at politicians who go to Bilderberg and/or are members of the Trilateral Commission and/or the European Council on Foreign Relations).
And finally:
Have a look at this: http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5530/how-mps-voted-on-move-to-change-official-secrets-act-over-csa.
The amendment was defeated and the list of MPs who voted ‘No’ are named - they need to be confronted! Here’s someone who did – go to Bastion Radio http://bastionradio.com/video.html and select the video for Easter Sunday April 5 and see a Flying Column in action.
Good luck and good hunting!.
Justin Walker 7th April 2015

Tom Darden Speaking at ICCF19 — Courtesy MFMP via e-catworld.com said:
What an honor it is to be here today to address those of you who have done so much to change the way we address our energy needs and our environmental needs, to change science. I’m the founder of Cherokee, and I’ve been asked to tell you we are the body that created Industrial Heat as a funding source for LENR inventors. Unike many of you, I’m not a scientist, I’m an entrepreneur. We share the common bond of innovation . . . Entrepreneurship sees the major task in society as doing something different, rather than doing something better than is already being done. Doing better something that is already being done is like making coal power plants more efficient — you are working to make them unneccessary. Thank God there are some, like many of you, who have the courage to disrupt. In 1921, experts determined that the limits of flight had been reached already. In 1932 it was determined that nuclear fission was unlikely ever to be feasible. And in the 1950’s, when I was born, it was widely believed that pollution was a necessary part of economic development. Paradigm shifts do not come easily, especially in science — it is not a smooth road in the nature of scientific revolutions. Usually they are born out of the crises of our time. If you are on the leading edge of a paradigm shift, you will be attacked by your peers, and you will be attacked by the institutions of the status quo. We feel called to upset two core business paradigms. First, the traditional ethos of environmentalism is that we should strive to be ‘less bad.’ But as America’s leading environmental philosopher puts it in his book Cradle to Cradle, being ‘less bad’ is not being good, it’s still being bad, just a little bit less so. If you are driving a car towards a cliff, it doesn’t help you to slow down — you need to turn around and go in a different direction.

We need solutions that don’t create pollution in the first place, not solutions that only reduce pollution. Second, let’s challenge the assumption of scarcity, at least with respect to energy. Sadly, due to society’s ineffectiveness to date, the world struggles with energy scarcity. What we burn from petroleum or coal, which unlocks only a tiny fraction of the true energy inside, when we do this we release almost all the mass of coal into the air as stack emissions. We scatter this mass around the planet. Carbon and heavy metals can be highly beneficial — they’re not necessarily pollutants — but they are if they’re in the wrong place. C02 in the air is a pollutant; carbon in a tree is not. Heavy metals can be highly beneficial unless they’re in the wrong place like farmlands in China, or in our oceans.

We need an entirely new paradigm. This hopeful vision was the genesis of our work at Industrial Heat. When I entered school, the United States was in the midst of an environmental crisis. Most people have forgotten about this, or perhaps never even new of it, but when I was young periodically industrial rivers in our cities would burst into flame due to pollution, and sometimes in our worst polluted cities, people drove with their headlights on during the day. Our air pollution was as bad as in China in some cities. This was America when I began to think of my place in the world. I was worried when I saw that photo, the first photo of our living planet from space. Many of you will remember that — we had never seen the earth, which is ironic because we live on it. We could see that it was a living planet. I felt compelled to do something about it. Later at university I wrote my master’s thesis on acid rain, air pollution and coal plants. My first job was at the Korean Institute of Science and Technology in Seoul, where I worked on pollution, converting coal which was used for cooking. I saw pollution throughout East Asia. I returned, and went to Yale, to become an environmental lawyer, but in the US, practicing law, some people think it’s somewhat [draining?]. I fell in that category and thankfully I got a job at Bain and Co. working in steel plants, on energy efficiency. In 1984 I converted brick plants from burning fossil fuels into burning biogas which was being dumped into landfills where it turned into methane gas . . .

. . . We were mostly carbon neutral, except for our electricity use, and I obsessed on finding ways that we could make carbon free electricity. I was never successful. In 1985, I discovered soil pollution at on of our brick plant sites, from decades of petroleum use. I found some professors at Virginia Tech University, which is not far away, professors who dealt with soil bacteria, so we began to grow bacteria which would consume pollution in the ground. I funded their business via systems technology and we created Cherokee Environmental to clean up contaminated soil all over the east coast and over the years we’ve cleaned up over 15 million tons of dirt. That would be enough, that if you stacked it all up under a golf course, it would raise the level of that golf course about 400 feet or 130 meters. We bagan to buy contaminated property to clean up. We raised over $2 billion for this, buying and remediating land. We’ve owned 550 properties in the US, Canada and Europe, including a refinery site not too far from here (Trieste).

Some people think Cherokee is a real estate company because it owns a lot of property, but our property work is driven by our pollution focus. I saw that we could affect pollution by working with smart scientists at Virginia Tech. We don’t internally have the capacity for scientific innovation — we’re business people, not scientists — but we realized we could find scientists who had ideas. So we branched out. We kept doing this with other professors at other universities. Between 1985 and the present we’ve invested in over 100 venture or startup companies. These addressed water or air pollution, or grid management; almost none of these were our own ideas, these were others’ ideas. My primary goal is to reduce pollution so for years we’ve been going abroad to transfer technology because that’s where most of the pollution is. I go to China regularly to advise officials and business leaders on methods and processes addressing pollution. They’ve declared 19 percent of their land too contaminated for agricultural use. This is mostly due to air pollution — air pollution dropping contaminants on the land. Obviously this is a huge social issue. I began to do this in the former Soviet Union in the 1990s, and we’ve also explored similar paths in the Middle East, India, and Indonesia, focusing on areas of most population. In order to address the globe’s environmental problems, the solutions must be ubiquitious — they cannot exist only in Europe or the United States.

In the early part of this decade Cherokee had entered a relatively stable part of its history. The next generation of leaders was being prepared to carry our guides and processes forward, and existing projects were operating smoothly. My children were in their 20s and 30s and I was spending time with them and with my wife for the first time in nearly 35 years. I had rebuilt my experimental airplane, and I was installing a parachute in it, looking forward to using it more . . .

One day I received a random call about cold fusion. I didn’t give it much credence because I remembered in detail the disclosure about Fleischmann and Pons years before, and I believed the subject was dead. Then thirty days later I received another related inquiry from a different group, so we began to do some research, and then thirty days later, I received a call from another group. We had invested in 100 startup companies and I had never gotten an inquiry about fusion or about LENR: three in 30 day intervals. We funded two of these groups, and then later, as many of you know, we licensed Andrea Rossi’s technology. Since then we’ve made grants to university groups doing research in this space, and we continue to fund additional teams. We envision an ecosystem of collaboration with great scientists who work together to develop the many systems and technologies society will need to shift away from polluting fossil fuels. Our goal is to bring non-polluting energy to those who need it most, especially in the developing world. We also don’t believe there is one solution, we believe there are many solutions to these problems. To implement this vision, we determined that a business-based approach would be the most effective strategy; we looked at many others.

I know that some of you have felt that business are, and have been adversarial to [??] I understand that. But recall that commerce has long proven to be primary agent of change in every technical endeavor. We engage with large companies and we all need them to achieve ubiquity for your ideas. We want to work in a collaborative way with many more [challenges, charities?], and we want to help others do that. We started Industrial Heat because we thought that LENR technology was worth pursuing, even if we were unsuccessful. We were willing to be wrong, we were willing to invest time and resources to see if this might be an area of useful research in our quest to eliminate pollution. At the time we were not especially optimistic, but the global benefits were compelling.

We’ve had some success, and we’re expanding our work. We’re collaborating with and investing alongside fellow researchers and developers. Scientists compete to be the first, and they count on potent sharing of what has been discovered to advance the process. They want to be able to be able to share their work in an environment where why they do what they do, truly matters . . . they want to know that their work will be funded and their ideas will be merit tested, and advances merited, and they will be rewarded fairly. We’re privileged to be creating that kind of environment at Industrial Heat. We believe we may be at last on the verge of a new paradigm shift — one that will create new opportunity for innovation and entrepreneurship to advance the cause of abundance in the face of scarcity, and the continuing calls to be less bad. When I look around this room, I’m filled with two strong sentiments . . .

You’ve given your lives to your research . . . you’ve made a great difference to the world. Thank you for your years of hard work and progress. Every day I think of you and I am inspired. At the same time, I would like to say how truly sorry I am that society has attacked you for the last three decades. The treatment of Fleischmann and Pons, and the treatment of any of you by mainstream institutions and the media will go down in history as one of the great examples of scientific infanticide . . . this seems to be a dark component of human nature . . . but notwithstanding this longsuffering, you remain faithful to your work. Thank you for your intense focus and contributions in the face of challenges. We [notice] all of your good faith, good will, good intentions and honesty, driven by the better angels of our nature, not appearing to be constrained by the behavior of others. We also need not be constrained by our own minds; ironically the expert who proclaimed that flight had achieved its limits in 1921 was Orville Wright, and the expert who declared that fission was not likely was Einstein . . . your time is come; for instance fear gripping China and India reporting air pollution and water pollution creating an enormous demand for new ideas, less constrained by the past. Second, the increasing reports of success by many of you continue to offset the presumptions of skeptics. But it does not benefit any of us nor does it benefit society, if we achieve success but lose our battles. Let’s encourage each other to put the needs of society and the needs of other first as we contemplate how to achieve victory.

As provocative as it may sound, we’ve reached a tipping point. The potential of your work is so great. The signs of progress are now so significant. This is our simple manifesto: to pass on a world that is better than the one we received. Abundant non-polluting energy, widely available can make the greatest contribution to this goal. That’s a manifesto pledge for us to keep. It’s a promise to you, to those who went before you, to our children, and their children’s children. Thank you.

It's dead, of course. The 'renewables' of solar and wind would never have been enough to sustain the world w/o either a huge decrease in population, ie massive genocide, or self-imposed return to the dark ages of almost zero mechanical technology... There aren't enough materials or time for that, or w/o experimental weather modification, which is almost as bad for everyone who goes outside. The toxic materials from solar are dangerous themselves, and use far more material, strip-mining, etc.

Of course, what could possibly be wrong with self-imposed dark ages, or genocide, in the name of "economic progress" or for the continuation of the geopolitical status quo? Clearly, there is nothing wrong or harmful with either of those, and the geopolitics certainly haven't lead to pointless conflicts AND their participants have nothing to worry about from those conflicts... Good grief and bless it all to Heaven! Thank God for the space aliens.

Last edited:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ys-us-governmentfunded-research-10166406.html

[h=1]Marijuana can kill cancer cells, says US government-funded research[/h]
The US government may be starting to officially recognize medicinal benefits of marijuana, as a government-funded research group has released a report claiming that weed can kill cancer cells.

The Daily Caller reported the National Institute on Drug Abuse has issued a report that recognizes potential medical benefits of marijuana, something the US government has rejected in its classification of pot as a Schedule I drug – along with heroin, LSD and ecstasy.
[h=5]Read More: Is smoking marijuana dangerous?[/h]“Recent animal studies have shown that marijuana can kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others,” the NIDA report said. “Evidence from one animal study suggests that extracts from whole-plant marijuana can shrink one of the most serious types of brain tumours. Research in mice showed that these extracts, when used with radiation, increased the cancer-killing effects of the radiation.”

Of course, several US states allow the use of medicinal marijuana – and a few allow recreational use – but the federal government still bans marijuana use.
The Justice Department on Wednesday released a statement that while it will not stop states that allow medical marijuana from carrying out their programs, it will still go after marijuana users.

This should have been obvious from the studies that showed that long-term smokers of cigarettes had higher rates of cancer than those who were long-term smokers of marijuana and cigarettes. Makes me want to throw stuff. Oh, there's nothing wrong with throwing addicts in prison either, instead of giving them rehab and actually trying to fix the problem (yeah, how's that working out for you, Portugal????). Colorado and Washington have turned into Cartel-country. It's like living in a madhouse where they've got knives, automatics, bombs, and nukes... actually, describing it as it is isn't how metaphors work.

There's nothing to be grouchy about.:w:

Last edited:
This should have been obvious from the studies that showed that long-term smokers of cigarettes had higher rates of cancer than those who were long-term smokers of marijuana and cigarettes. Makes me want to throw stuff. Oh, there's nothing wrong with throwing addicts in prison either, instead of giving them rehab and actually trying to fix the problem (yeah, how's that working out for you, Portugal????). Colorado and Washington have turned into Cartel-country. It's like living in a madhouse where they've got knives, automatics, bombs, and nukes... actually, describing it as it is isn't how metaphors work.

There's nothing to be grouchy about.:w:

Well the positive flip side of identifying how about face things are in our society is that from it comes a knowledge that the world doesn't actually have to be a giant heap of shite

It could actually be a really cool place for EVERYONE but it seems to me that a tiny fraction of the human population are wielding a disproportionate amount of power and are screwing everything up for everyone else; they are basically vandals

The problem we have is how to take power off the vandals when large amounts of the population are still in denial about the fact that there is a small, powerful cabal of vandals!

Well the positive flip side of identifying how about face things are in our society is that from it comes a knowledge that the world doesn't actually have to be a giant heap of shite

It could actually be a really cool place for EVERYONE but it seems to me that a tiny fraction of the human population are wielding a disproportionate amount of power and are screwing everything up for everyone else; they are basically vandals

The problem we have is how to take power off the vandals when large amounts of the population are still in denial about the fact that there is a small, powerful cabal of vandals!

I guess, if I want things to be decent for most everyone by the time I die. Too many people besides the elites believe there's nothing wrong with all of this stuff, and actively fight against it changing. I find it soul crushingly disheartening, honestly. I guess I'm just selfish for wanting to live in it.

I guess, if I want things to be decent for most everyone by the time I die. Too many people besides the elites believe there's nothing wrong with all of this stuff, and actively fight against it changing. I find it soul crushingly disheartening, honestly. I guess I'm just selfish for wanting to live in it.

I think it's an ignorance issue...they are simply NOT AWARE of the half of whats going on

The Bradbury Pound

[video=youtube;xLg5-8_LvEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLg5-8_LvEQ[/video]

http://www.globalresearch.ca/pineap...ills-cancer-without-killing-you-study/5443178

Pineapple Enzyme More Effective than Chemotherapy Agent, Kills Cancer Without Killing You: Study

By Sayer Ji
Global Research, April 16, 2015
GreenMedInfo 24 December 2011

Could an extract of pineapple fruit be both safer and more effective than a blockbuster chemotherapy agent?
Every once in a while a study pops up on the National Library of Medicine’s bibliographic citation database known as MEDLINE that not only confirms the therapeutic relevance of natural substances in cancer treatment, but blows the conventional approach out of the water. Published in 2007 in the journal Planta Medica, researchers found that an enzyme extracted from pineapple stems known as bromelain was superior to the chemo-agent 5-fluorauracil in treating cancer in the animal model. The researchers stated:
“This antitumoral effect [bromelain] was superior to that of 5-FU [5-fluorouracil], whose survival index was approximately 263 %, relative to the untreated control.”
What is so remarkable about this research is that 5-FU has been used as a cancer treatment for nearly 40 years, and has been relatively unsuccessful due to its less than perfect selectivity at killing cancer, often killing and/or irreversibly damaging healthy cells and tissue, as well.
As a highly toxic, fluoride-bound form of the nucleic acid uracil, a normal component of RNA, the drug is supposed to work by tricking more rapidly dividing cells — which include both cancer and healthy intestinal, hair follicle, and immune cells — into taking it up, thereby inhibiting (read: poisoning) RNA replication enzymes and RNA synthesis.
The material safety data sheet (MSDS) for 5-FU states:

The dose at which 50% of the animals given the drug die is 115mg/kg, or the equivalent of 7.8 grams for a 150 lb adult human.

Keep in mind that a 7.5 gram dose of 5-FU, which is the weight of 3 pennies, would kill 50% of the humans given it. Bromelain’s MSDS, on the other hand, states the LD50 to be 10,000 mg/kg, or the equivalent 1.5 lbs of bromelain for a 150lb adult, which means it is 3 orders of magnitude safer!

How then, can something as innocuous as the enzyme from the stem/core of a pineapple be superior to a drug that millions of cancers patients over the past 40 years have placed their hopes of recovery on, as well as exchanging billions of dollars for?
There is a well-known effect associated with a wide range of natural compounds called “selective cytotoxicity,” whereby they are able to induce programmed cell death (the graceful self-disassembly known as apoptosis) within the cancer cells, while leaving healthy cells and tissue unharmed. No FDA-approved chemotherapy drug on the market today has this indispensable property (because chemicals don’t have behave like natural compounds), which is why cancer treatment is still in the dark ages, often destroying the quality of life, and accelerating the death of those who undergo it, often unwittingly. When a person dies following conventional cancer treatment it is all too easy to “blame the victim” and simply write that patient’s cancer off as “chemo-resistant,” or “exceptionally aggressive,” when in fact the non-selective nature of the chemotoxic agent is what ultimately lead to their death.
Keep in mind that bromelain, like all natural substances, will never receive FDA drug approval. Capital, at the present time, does not flow into the development of non-patentable (i.e. non-profitable) cancer therapies, even if they work, are safe and extremely affordable. This is simply the nature of the beast. Until we compel our government to utilize our tax dollars to invest in this type of research, there will be no level playing field in cancer treatment, or any treatment offered through the conventional medical establishment, for that matter. Or, some of us may decide to take our health into our own hands, and use the research, already freely available on possible natural cancer treatment, to inform our treatment decisions without the guidance of the modern day equivalent of the “priest” of the body, the conventional oncologist, who increasingly fills the description of an “applied pharmacologist/toxicologist” – nothing more, nothing less.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...as-antidepressants-study-claims-10190798.html

Charlie Cooper 21st april 2015
[h=1]Mindfulness can help prevent relapses of depression as well as anti-depressants, study claims[/h]
Teaching people to practise mindfulness works just as well as antidepressants in preventing relapses of depression, according to the first major comparison of the two approaches.

Mindfulness, the principle of gaining a greater awareness of our own thoughts and feelings through meditation and concentration on the world around us, is attracting interest for its health benefits in a number of fields.
The latest study, published in The Lancet, shows that people with recurrent depression who were asked to take part in mindfulness-based group therapy sessions were just as likely to go two years without a relapse, as those taking a course of antidepressant drugs.
At the sessions, the participants were taught ‘mindfulness principles’ including meditation skills, with the aim of helping them to respond differently to patterns of negative thinking that could precede a bout of depression.
[h=5]Read more:
Depression Awareness Week: 'My life feels bleak, but should I dig up a painful past with counselling?'
Reducing Facebook use could help with depression, study claims[/h]The study recruited 424 people from 95 GP practices in the South West of England. Half were gradually taken off their medication and asked to take part in mindfulness sessions, and half continued taking their antidepressants as normal.

Click on link for more of the article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...r-Compound-vegetable-stop-growth-tumours.html

[h=1]Could BROCCOLI protect against cancer? Compound in green cruciferous veg is found to 'stop the growth of tumours'[/h]
  • Scientists are developing a new treatment called 'green chemoprevention'
  • Involves patients eating daily extracts of broccoli, cabbage or cress
  • These vegetables are high in sulforaphane, which protects against tumours
  • Compound caused changes in the cells lining the mouth that protected
By Madlen Davies for MailOnline
Published: 15:28, 20 April 2015 | Updated: 18:29, 20 April 2015

Broccoli has long been hailed as a superfood, and it could soon protect people from cancer of the mouth, throat, neck and head, a study claims.
Scientists are developing a new treatment known as 'green chemoprevention' in which broccoli and other vegetables are used to prevent the disease.
They explained that cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage and garden cress have a high concentration of sulforaphane – which is why they have a slightly bitter taste.
Previous studies, including large-scale trials in China, have shown sulforaphane helps 'undo' the effects of cancer-causing agents in the environment.
2556A81800000578-0-image-m-85_1429538394954.jpg

Broccoli could soon protect people from cancer of the mouth, throat, neck and head. Sulforaphane - the compound that gives the vegetable its bitter taste - was found to reduce the number of tumours in patients

Now, lab tests have shown extracts made from broccoli sprout protected mice against oral cancer.
American scientists now plan to carry out clinical trials on patients at high risk of having their head and neck cancer return.
They will be given capsules containing broccoli seed powder to determine if they can be tolerated, and to test whether it has enough of an impact on their oral lining cells, where cancers form, to prevent the disease.
Associate professor Dr Julie Bauman, of the University of Pittsburgh, said: 'People who are cured of head and neck cancer are still at very high risk for a second cancer in their mouth or throat, and, unfortunately, these second cancers are commonly fatal.

'So we're developing a safe, natural molecule found in cruciferous vegetables to protect the oral lining where these cancers form.'
As part of the study, mice predisposed to oral cancer were given sulforaphane over several months.
Scientists found the extract significantly reduced the incidence and number of tumours in the rodents.
Professor Daniel Johnson, of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, said: 'The clear benefit of sulforaphane in preventing oral cancer in mice raises hope that this well-tolerated compound also may act to prevent oral cancer in humans who face chronic exposure to environmental pollutants and carcinogens.'
27C8A34A00000578-3047198-image-a-87_1429538694847.jpg

Now, scientists will test whether 'green chemoprevention' will stop cancer returning

The research also involved giving 10 healthy volunteers fruit juice mixed with sulforaphane-rich broccoli sprout extract.
The volunteers had no ill-effects from the extract and scientists discovered the extract caused changes in the lining of their mouths which protected them against cancer.
This meant the sulforaphane was absorbed and directed to at-risk tissue.
These findings were enough to prompt a clinical trial that will recruit 40 volunteers who have been previously been treated for head and neck cancer.
Depending on the results, larger clinical trials could be carried out.
Professor Bauman added: 'We call this "green chemoprevention", where simple seed preparations or plant extracts are used to prevent disease.
'Green chemoprevention requires less money and fewer resources than a traditional pharmaceutical study, and could be more easily disseminated in developing countries where head and neck cancer is a significant problem.'
The findings were presented at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting in Philadelphia.
Earlier studies have linked sulforaphane to breast cancer prevention.
It has been found to target the cells that fuel the growth of tumours, preventing the cancer from developing, or spreading when it is established.
The chemical may also help to reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke by boosting the body's defence system to keep arteries unclogged.
Previous research has also investigated sulforaphane as a treatment for autism, asthma, and Alzheimer's disease.

Code Red set up in Berlin to fight back against the pan-national government surveillance

[video=youtube;zWspFWGBc5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWspFWGBc5k#t=78[/video]

Concerned US americans and europeans hooking up around the world discussing the encroaching fascist system

Ex pat communities are now springing up and raising awareness against this corporate takeover in the US and europe

[video=youtube;1lsUdM1Ssv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsUdM1Ssv0[/video]

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] why so many posts? Can't you put them all in one long post?

@muir why so many posts? Can't you put them all in one long post?

New information coming in all the time

If you like the threads then keep visiting and there will be fresh info

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/04/24/going-rogue-15-ways-to-detach-from-the-system/

[h=1]Going Rogue: 15 Ways to Detach From the System[/h]
Tess Pennington, Contributor
Waking Times I am inspired by the very definition of self-reliance: to be reliant on one’s own capabilities, judgment, or resources. Ultimately, it is the epitome of independence and lays the groundwork of what we are all striving for – to live a life based on our personal principles and beliefs.
It is a concept rooted in the groundwork that made America great. Being dependent on our own capabilities and resources helped create a strong, plentiful country for so long. That said, the existing country as it is now is entirely different than when it began.
[h=3]Why Are We So Dependent?[/h] It is much too complicated to get into how the “system” was created. That said, the purpose is to enslave through debt and to create an interdependence that will force you and your family to never truly find the freedom you are seeking. It manipulates and convinces you to continue purchasing as a sort of status symbol to make you think you are living the good life; while all along, it has enslaved you further. Wonder why we have all of these holidays where you have to buy gifts? The system needs to be fed and forces you into further enslavement. If you don’t buy into this facilitated spending spree, you are socially shamed.
Collectively speaking, the contribution from our easy lifestyle and comfort level has created rampant complacency and a population of dependent, self-entitled mediocres. We no longer count on our sound judgement, capabilities and resources. The system keeps everything in working order so we don’t have to depend on ourselves, and furthermore, don’t want to. I realize that many of the readers here do not fall into this collectivism, as you see through the ideological facade and know that the system is fragile and can crumble.
Breaking away from the system is the only way to avoid the destruction of when it comes crumbling down. When you don’t feed into the manipulation tactics of the system, or enslave yourself to debt, and possess the necessary skills to sustain yourself and your family when large-scale or personal emergencies arise, you will be far better off than those who were dependent on the system. Those who lived during the Great Depression grew up in a time when self-reliance was bred into them and were able to deal with the blow of an economic depression much easier. Which side of this would you want to be on? Those who had the patience to learn the necessary skills, ended up surviving more favorably compared to others who went through the trying times of the Depression.

[h=3]Develop Personal Dependence[/h] Now is the time to get your hands dirty, to practice a new mindset, skills, make mistakes and keep learning. Developing personal dependence is no easy feat and requires resolute will power to continue on this long and rambling path. To achieve this you have to begin to break away from the confines of the system. You don’t have to run off to the woods to be the lone wolf. Simply by asking yourself, “Will your choices and the way you spend your time lead to more independence down the road, or will it lead to greater dependence?”, will help you gain a greater perspective into being self-reliant. As well, consider ignoring the convenient system altogether. This will help you to detach yourself from complacency and stretch your abilities and your mindset.
Most of us can’t move to an off grid location. We have responsibilities that keep us from doing so. Therefore, live according to what is best for you and your family (common sense, I know) and do what you can. My family and I moved to the rural countryside four years ago to pursue a more self-reliant lifestyle. We learned many lessons along the way and are proud of where we are. Am I 100% self-reliant? No. But, I am venturing closer to living more self-reliantly with each skill I learn. Many of my little homesteading, off-grid ventures can be read about here.
[h=3]Here’s What You Can Do:[/h] 1. Inform Yourself – Understand that there are events on the horizon, some large-scale and some personal that could wreak havoc on your quest toward a self-reliant lifestyle. Informing yourself and planning for them will be your best in staying ahead of the issue.
4 Things You Must Eat to Avoid Malnutrition
Most Likely Ways to Die in a SHTF Event
End of an Era: Prospects Look Bleak For Slowing the Coming Food Crisis
Collapse Survivor: “There Was Little Room For Error… Either You Learn Fast Or End Up Dead”
The Perfect Storm: Grow Local or Grow Hungry?
GMO Labeling: Will Congress Keep Us in the DARK?
2. Learn Skills – When you can depend on your skills to support you and your family’s life, then the outside world doesn’t affect you as much. When large groups of people in a general area possess self-reliant skills, it makes your community stronger.

Doing the Stuff Network
10 Skills Necessary For Survival
49 Outdoor Skills and Projects to Try
As well, look into these DIY projects found on Ready Nutrition
3. Get Out of Debt – It is paramount that each of us begin actively practicing economic self-discipline. Many believe that because of the ease in money confiscations from the banks, you shouldn’t have all of your money stashed there. Diversifying your money and investing in long-term ways to preserve your wealth will ensure you have multiple ways to pay the bills.
How To Break Up With Your Bank
Buy Commodities at Today’s Lower Prices, Consume at Tomorrow’s Higher Prices
Money and Wealth Preservation During Times of Uncertainty and Instability
How to Use Ebay to Find the Most Affordable Silver
Silver Bullion or Junk Silver for Long-term Bartering?
5 Reasons Why There Is Security In Seeds
4. Store food – Having a supply of food to subsist on in times of dire circumstances ensures that you are not dependent on having your basic needs met by someone else. This gives you the control of what food to put in your body and how you want to live.
25 Must Have Survival Foods: Put Them In Your Pantry Now
11 Emergency Food Items That Can Last a Lifetime
Best Practices For Long Term Food Storage
Meet Your Emergency Food’s Worst Enemies
Buy The Prepper’s Cookbook
Creating a Bug Out Meal Plan
5. Start raising your own food – With the high prices of meat at the store these days, many are turning to raising their own meat sources. Rabbits, chickens and fish can easily be started in backyard homesteads.
How Micro Livestock Can Be Used For Suburban and Rural Sustainability
What to Feed Your Livestock
Child-Friendly Livestock
Waste Not, Want Not: How To Use EVERY Single Part Of An Animal
6. Prepare for emergencies – Preparing for the unlikely emergencies is a way to insulate yourself from the aftermath. The simplest way to begin preparing is to prepare for the most likely events that can affect you, and go from there.
FREE Emergency Preparedness Guide: 52-Weeks to Preparedness
Anatomy of a Breakdown
SHTF Survival: 10 Survival Tools That Should Be In Your Survival Pack
5 Reasons You Should be Preparing
Buy The Prepper’s Blueprint: A Step-By-Step Guide to Prepare You For Any Disaster
Six Ways You Can Keep Yourself Alive With Animal Bones
7. Repurpose – We must take steps to stop being a throw away society and get back to a population who makes do with what they have.

50 Things You Should Stop Buying and Start Making
5 Ways to Make Candles from Household Items
Survival Uses for Household Items
SHTF Planning: 7 Ways to Use The Items Around You To Adapt and Survive
Composting 101
8. Make Your Own Supplies – You have everything around you to survive, but many can’t look outside of the box to see how they can use what they have to survive. Having versatile preparedness supplies saves space and can serve multiple uses that can double up as ingredients to make soaps, medical supplies, etc.
Make soap
3 Ways to Naturally Make Yeast
10 Dehydrator Meals for Your Prepper Pantry
Make Your Own MREs
SHTF Survival: How to Prevent Infections
7 Kitchen Essentials That Deserve To Be On Your Preparedness Shelves
9. Use Up What You Already Have or Find Another Use – Being self-reliant means using up what already have. This is a crucial principle of being self-dependent. Saving leftover construction supplies, food, clothing, etc., can be reused for another day.
Why Everyone Should Have a Rag Bag
8 Slow Cooker Meals Made From Leftovers
10 Household Products You Never Have To Buy Again
Complementing Your Food Storage Pantry with Dehydrated Foods
Five Essential Tools for Fixing Your Clothes on the Cheap
10. Live More Naturally – Life is chaotic these days and many of us feel we have to keep up with everyone else. It’s time to forget that and start living more simply and naturally.
Simply Simplify
7 Off Grid Projects for Survivalists
Self-Reliance in 4 Steps
Five Eco Friendly Alternatives For Emergency Preparedness
11. Grow Your Own Medicine - With the vast medical advancements in the Western world, we are turning our backs on the first medicine – natural medicine. It’s time we begun exploring a more mindful, natural existence.

30 Most Popular Herbs for Natural Medicine
Step-By-Step Guide to Making Colloidal Silver
Essential Oils for SHTF Medical Care
How to Make Dakin’s Solution for SHTF Medical Care
12. Grow Your Own Food – The cost of making healthy decisions about the food we put into our body is eating our budgets alive. We want the very best foods for our family, but buying solely organic products can be costly. All the while, you are questioning the legitimacy of this produce. Is it genetically modified? Where was this grown? Was it exposed to salmonella or another food-borne pathogens? What was the type of water used to grow it? There comes a time when you want to throw your hands up and shout, “That’s it, I’m doing this myself.”
7 Laws of Gardening
25 Survival Seeds You Need For Your Garden
10 Foods You Should Not Feed Your Chickens
Medicinal Plants for the Survival Garden
6 Essential Food Types To Grow Your Own Food Pantry
Make Your Own Herbal Tea Blends
13. Be Flexible – I often tell those who are preparing that the single most important thing you can do is continue to be flexible in your preparedness efforts. Doing so gives you leeway in your planning and backup planning, as well as helps you move more fluidly through the aftermath. This concept can be applied in non-emergencies, as well. Self-reliance can help us be more flexible in our life and our decisions.
Survival of the Most Adaptable
8 Prepper Principles For a Prepared Mind
Blending In: The Secret to Keeping The Target Off Your Back
5 Survivor Traits That Make a Prepper Successful
5 Steps to Become the Smartest Person in the Woods
14. Barter Better – Bartering for goods and services was the first currency that went around. Let’s be honest, everyone is up for a good deal. Using self-reliant skills, you can use these as leverage in bartering. As well, having a surplus of survival/preparedness items can also help you make good bartering deals.

The Barter Value of Skills
A Free Falling Economy Makes Bartering Go Boom
100 Must Have Survival Items
15. Teach Your Kids – We must teach our children how to be more mindful and self-reliant. After all, we do not want to continue the cycle of having a dependent, self-entitled population. By informing them, we are setting them upon a self-sustaining path for life.
How Farmers Markets Can Teach Your Kids the Values of Local Food and Community Building
We must come to the understanding that there is no true safety net for us to fall into; it’s up to ourselves to get us out trouble. How easily you land depends on how reliant you were to begin with. Adopting certain concepts as your new life’s code will help you on your path.
Many of us share a common goal: to be free from the shackles of the system. This goal doesn’t come over night. You have to work at it, invest in it and ultimately, change your way of thinking. The point is, we are all at different places in our preparedness efforts, so don’t get discouraged! Continue on the pace, keep learning and step-by-step, you inch closer and closer to that goal.

[h=6]About the Author[/h] Tess Pennington is the author of The Prepper’s Blueprint, a comprehensive guide that uses real-life scenarios to help you prepare for any disaster. Because a crisis rarely stops with a triggering event the aftermath can spiral, having the capacity to cripple our normal ways of life. The well-rounded, multi-layered approach outlined in the Blueprint helps you make sense of a wide array of preparedness concepts through easily digestible action items and supply lists.
Tess is also the author of the highly rated Prepper’s Cookbook, which helps you to create a plan for stocking, organizing and maintaining a proper emergency food supply and includes over 300 recipes for nutritious, delicious, life-saving meals.
Visit her web site at ReadyNutrition.com for an extensive compilation of free information on preparedness, homesteading, and healthy living.
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.