Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13

pcgraphpng.php

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 3.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.13

pcgraphpng.php

cheers,
Ian

I have taken this several times over the years. My social number hovers around 6 consistantly. Where as my ecomomic number has moved right as I have gotten older.
Ecomomic: -3.50
Social: -6.05

pcgraphpng.php

And jm, this isnt a hard test. The questions are purposfully made to sound ambigouous to get a clear answer out of someone. Just apply each question to a sceneario and you will get an answer for yourself. The last 3 pages are alot easier as well.

I can certainly understand why there are so few responses to this. This may be the most difficult test I have looked at here so far to me, far more difficult than any IQ test. Answering some of these questions requires a lot of evaluation. I find it difficult taking a stand concerning world values when I feel some parts of the world better equipped to deal with certain aspects of things than others at the moment, though possibly more able to in the future. I find myself wanting to elaborate further than agree or disagree, not having the opportunity or avenue for agreeing or disagreeing with an explanation. I also do not believe in government owning and controlling everything, but merely disagreeing may not fully explain my views. The world is not a game to me, and something I take extremely seriously. Tomorrow my lighter side may offer a moment for the test if I can remember it is just a game. I may attempt this some other time when rested, possibly attempting to further interpret where I stand concerning generalizations in an ideal world I do not see possible at this time.......though possibly coming soon at your nearest theatre.
Guess it possible to stand in the middle somewhere....

There was discussion elsewhere of INFJ's political leanings, and as I considered that I recalled this test being out there and thought it could provide some information to be considered in that discussion.

I also take world events seriously and recognize that any of the tests are inferior to the subject they are attempting to describe. They reduce the complexity of the subject they address to a level of simplicity that allows for categorization. I recognize that and accept that as a limitation of all tests, though some have finer definition than others. I still find the results interesting to consider while acknowledging that it is a very broad brush stroke. Being on an INFJ forum and acknowledging oneself as typing INFJ indicates that at least in some arenas a person is willing to reduce a subject's complexity to arrive at a simplified categorization for consideration.

I can certainly appreciate that your experience of the questions on this test did not capture the complexity of your political views. Nor did it mine. I suspect it does not capture the complexity of anyone's. It does not mean that my participation in it was a frivolity. I see it as a useful indicator and not a definition. It is only available if you find some use in it. I sense you do not, and so please remember you may simply let it pass by as a tool of little use to you.

Last edited:
Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38

pcgraphpng.php

Though I question their placement of many politicians. Pols on the Center-Left often say Neo-Liberal rhetoric that doesn't match their policies.

Last edited:
Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.49

pcgraphpng.php

pcgraphpng.php

The test results are discussible.

This is primarily addressing the American population. In my country I'm considered a moderate Left-winger.

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

pcgraphpng.php

Last edited:
I am a Political Science major. This is right up my alley :)

Economic Left/Right: -0.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92

pcgraphpng.php

I was trying to edit my response when I posted this but it wouldn't let me, but what I was going to say is that I didn't like this test very much. There were questions that asked ' does a good ___ do this' and such, which seems more like a moral question. If they would have defined good vs bad and other things, or given a N/A option my results might have been more accurate.

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
internationalchart.gif
pcgraphpng.php

pcgraphpng.php

This is about where I expected to land. I've taken this multiple times before. I have gotten slightly more authoritarian.

pol comapss.JPG

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

pcgrap.png

I disliked this test, I think it was biased against the right wing. I'm sit squarely on the fence when it comes to politics but I found myself choosing left wing/libertarian answers because the alternative was to brand myself an idiotic bible bashing racist.

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

View attachment 15648

I disliked this test, I think it was biased against the right wing. I'm sit squarely on the fence when it comes to politics but I found myself choosing left wing/libertarian answers because the alternative was to brand myself an idiotic bible bashing racist.

embrace your inner liberal

Economic Left/Right: 2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

pcgraphpng.php

Go to hell, you damn hippie.

I started working as a paper boy when i was twelve, did yard work, marched around my town raking leaves, shoveling snow, started cleaning the local fish store at 15, did part time custodian work in Highschool and pumped gass at one of the ten busiest gas stations as a Senior. Worked full time delivering lumber when I was 18 and have had a full time job 90 percent of the time since. I get up every morning at 4:00 to be at work by 5:30.

the damn Hippies never liked me.