Pod'Lair | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Pod'Lair

Now why does this remind me so much of Scientologists attempting to read your thetan levels... mhm..

Hey, Pod'lair retards:

No one here is interested. The internet is vast and wide. Go spam elsewhere.

I agree. I like your attitude. The judgementalness, closemindedness, rudeness and invalidation of other people's idea's really put me off. I struggled learning about it because of their attitude, but i still think there could be validity in the theory. It would be much better if the ideas could be explored and discussed in a mature, open source dialogue. It puts me off when people think they have the monopoly on truth. It just proves that they dont.
Thanks!:smile: Your very nice! Any negative comments were deserved. Sorry to anyone who was offended. I only just found out about Pod'Lair recently and I found them insulting and close minded. I think there might be something more though. I honestly think they don't grasp MBTI. Pod'Lair seems to be looking at it from a surface level. Not to say sensors are incapable of understanding MBTI, but their arguments against MBTI seemed very SP like to me. When I look past the hand sighns the secret laungauge and the insults it makes more sense. It seems like they're trying to say MBTI is to abstract. Maybe it's a reach.

Thanks!:smile: Your very nice! Any negative comments were deserved. Sorry to anyone who was offended. I only just found out about Pod'Lair recently and I found them insulting and close minded. I think there might be something more though. I honestly think they don't grasp MBTI. Pod'Lair seems to be looking at it from a surface level. Not to say sensors are incapable of understanding MBTI, but their arguments against MBTI seemed very SP like to me. When I look past the hand sighns the secret laungauge and the insults it makes more sense. It seems like they're trying to say MBTI is to abstract. Maybe it's a reach.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Pod'lair R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Reactions: barbad0s
now now, people, lower your voice....

you don't want to wake the being whose name must not be said; the being whose slumber must not be disturbed, the terror on which the fabric of our reality depends upon.
It's for our world.

Reactions: Faye
I don't mean to interrupt your inner mbti cultist belief circle-jerking.

However, I found something that might resolve some of the stupidity that infects the supposed 'dolphins' that currently exist on this forum.

[video=youtube;LUT3b5EwdxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUT3b5EwdxM[/video]

Last edited:
I don't mean to interrupt your inner mbti cultist belief circle-jerking.

However, I found something that might resolve some of the stupidity that infects the supposed 'dolphins' that currently exist on this forum.

You don't really believe that dolphins can use the Internet, do you?

Also, the video was hard to watch due to the awful editing and effects. It was very distracting. Is there one without distortion?

Last edited:
....with underlined words?
Why do I get a feeling like those faux blogs that are using SEO keywords....?

Oh, wow. Just... Wow.

What is this supposed to be, anyways? Some attempt at mixing pseudo-science and religion?

I have a feeling you're the Ben-fella from Pod'Lair (or someone like him); spamming isn't the key here. You haven't proved that Pod'Lair is any better (or any more valid) than MBTI - and switching won't make you a better person. Okay, we get it; fine. But you've said what you've needed to say and it's time to wrap it up.

To be honest, if you are hoping to convert people to your system, you should at least make it pronounceable.

Sorry, I only address the content of posts that rejoin argument to the evidence provided. Unfounded claims aren't my forte. :)

Yeah, well, you're right about one thing, though; you are sorry.

now now, people, lower your voice....

you don't want to wake the being whose name must not be said; the being whose slumber must not be disturbed, the terror on which the fabric of our reality depends upon.
It's for our world.

Are you talking about me?

I thought Pod'Lair was a cool name for a Ubberrreggos blog where he would go off on anyone who wandered in.

Reactions: grt$5vb
I thought Pod'Lair was a cool name for a Ubberrreggos blog where he would go off on anyone who wandered in.

At first thought that would be fun, but I dont like to go off on everybody. If the person doesnt deserve it then Im not trying to persecute them. There is such a lack of people who deserve to be beaten over the head on the forum these days.

I could start a list for you

Reactions: grt$5vb and the