Pod'Lair

bickelz

BOINK
Jan 1, 2011
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
4w5
So I ran a search and there were no threads on this topic. Supposedly, this is a newer theory and it seems pretty interesting. Evidently you send in a video and they can type your "mojo".

It seems interesting and I kinda want to do it. Does anybody know anything about it that would be enlightening? The website is a bit complicated.

Someone asked me to record a video so that they could type me. Apparently the website is pretty fascinating with a lot of information after you are registered. I didn't really feel like recording the video to get in though. Seems a bit creepy to me.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
Seems a bit creepy to me.

A little, yes but I think they are looking for visual cues. I think I'm going to do it over spring break.

Also, I don't like cameras. They're weird.

I can answer any questions you have.

But before we get into that, I don't mean to sound like I am nit picking on your wording, but we don't type, we read your Mojo. There is a very big difference. Typing people to Pod'Lair is very limiting, it is like putting a person in a box of what they can and can't do; when you type a person, it essentially marks the end of your journey to try and understand them, you read a description of what they are supposed to be like, and then you are done. Reading a person is an ongoing process, and one's Mojo is not limited to or defined by superficial behaviors.

Also, if you are not comfortable with Cameras, it is possible to send in a picture (or multiple pictures) and get a soft read, although accuracy is significantly reduced through reading photos and a full 10 minute video would eventually be needed for any conclusive reading.

And yes, we are weird :D

Last edited:
I can answer any questions you have.

Thanks, in the future, I might PM you.

We don't type, we read your Mojo.

Sorry, I gathered that from the site but I just used the wrong word.

Also, if you are not comfortable with Cameras, it is possible to send in picture and get a soft read, although accuracy is significantly reduced through reading photos and a full 10 minute would eventually be needed for any conclusive reading.

I'm not uncomfortable with cameras, i just don't like the way they look at you all the time. Lol, I'll be able to get through it. I've actually been thinking about doing a video blog for the forum for a few weeks now.

And yes, we are weird :D
I'm weird too. :sad:

kid_grater_trap.jpeg

Last edited:
Pod'Lair is the future of psychology. It is key to understanding life.

000000.gif

Now repeat after me...

Reactions: IndigoSensor
If you have lines when you smile that go to your eyes, you are very happy.....

I am introvert. I don't show my joy.

I don't see how this idea can have validity, in general use.

I don't show my joy.
lol

Midnight, mark my words on this one. There is no person on this planet that is not CONSTANTLY sending out signals with every look, gesture, movement, mannerism, expression, or even lack of expression they are making. There is no human that is incapable of being read, we are all built to be read, even trying to hide yourself just sends out even more information that can be intercepted if the person knows how.

You will be surprised at just how much you are showing :D

It looks interesting, but the names are really lame, even 4th and 5th generation pokemons have better ones.

I found out about Pod'Lair. When looked into it I noticed a lot of similarities to MBTI ounce I looked into it. Mojos seemed to be your best fit type and powers seemed to all line up with the functions. Xyy'nai seems like another way of saying ENFJ. Pod'Lair videos say there's no such thing as ENFJ and it's attempting to be a Xyy'nai. How is an ENFJ attempting to be a Xyy'nai. It seems like there describing the same thing and coming to their conclusion in a different ways. You seem to translate MBTI into Pod'lair no problem. I think it's great to teach a new theory. Is it necessary to tear apart another theory? Aren't both MBTI and Pod'Lair there to help people understand themselves and others? I know that's what MBTI did for me. I think Pod'lair could help people too. I'm not sure how many people will want to listen when they say stuff like there veiw is stupid and diluded. Personally it made me not want to listen. I thought I should give it a try anyways. I sort of translated what I knew about MBTI to Pod'Lair. I found the descriptions of Xyy. I thought it fit me. I thought there was a lot on Nai Xyy which I could relate too pretty good. I think the other mojos should be represented more to give people a better picture of what Pod'lair stands for. I also think you should teach people about your theory instead of insulting others or excluding them for having a different opinion. Pod'Lair is new to me MBTI works for me but I'm willing to give Pod'Lair a try if there willing to explain there view without invalidating mine. I honestly think they could be used together. They can both be valid. There doesn't have be a right and wrong.

Reactions: grt$5vb
I found out about Pod'Lair. When looked into it I noticed a lot of similarities to MBTI ounce I looked into it. Mojos seemed to be your best fit type and powers seemed to all line up with the functions. Xyy'nai seems like another way of saying ENFJ. Pod'Lair videos say there's no such thing as ENFJ and it's attempting to be a Xyy'nai. How is an ENFJ attempting to be a Xyy'nai. It seems like there describing the same thing and coming to their conclusion in a different ways. You seem to translate MBTI into Pod'lair no problem. I think it's great to teach a new theory. Is it necessary to tear apart another theory? Aren't both MBTI and Pod'Lair there to help people understand themselves and others? I know that's what MBTI did for me. I think Pod'lair could help people too. I'm not sure how many people will want to listen when they say stuff like there veiw is stupid and diluded. Personally it made me not want to listen. I thought I should give it a try anyways. I sort of translated what I knew about MBTI to Pod'Lair. I found the descriptions of Xyy. I thought it fit me. I thought there was a lot on Nai Xyy which I could relate too pretty good. I think the other mojos should be represented more to give people a better picture of what Pod'lair stands for. I also think you should teach people about your theory instead of insulting others or excluding them for having a different opinion. Pod'Lair is new to me MBTI works for me but I'm willing to give Pod'Lair a try if there willing to explain there view without invalidating mine. I honestly think they could be used together. They can both be valid. There doesn't have be a right and wrong.

We already dealt with Adymus and his insane pod laid cultists, keep this shit off our forum.

I agree. I like your attitude. The judgementalness, closemindedness, rudeness and invalidation of other people's idea's really put me off. I struggled learning about it because of their attitude, but i still think there could be validity in the theory. It would be much better if the ideas could be explored and discussed in a mature, open source dialogue. It puts me off when people think they have the monopoly on truth. It just proves that they dont.

the name, oh my god, the name...

I am so, so, sorry.

Reactions: grt$5vb

I'a Dagon, I'a Cthulhu, I'a Pod'lair.

I agree. I like your attitude. The judgementalness, closemindedness, rudeness and invalidation of other people's idea's really put me off. I struggled learning about it because of their attitude, but i still think there could be validity in the theory. It would be much better if the ideas could be explored and discussed in a mature, open source dialogue. It puts me off when people think they have the monopoly on truth. It just proves that they dont.

It needs to be said that Pod'lair is extremely intolerant of denial and criticism of their theory. I'm saying this from over 2 years of observation. There's a reason why people react to them the way they do. My friend was banned from their site for attempting respectful debate in the past. In fact, their whole site used to be inaccessible, unless you made a commitment to them. Their forum is still closed, but they don't mind going to other forums to stir up trouble.They insult the people who disagree with them, they call them stupid, weak, cowards. I saw them ganging up on a supporter, threatening to ban him from commenting on their youtube videos unless he "canvasses" and accepts them. The person you quoted is probably with them, pulling an act of faux-objectivity and ambivalence to avoid flack for attempting to introduce the issue. Their leader has instructed them to seek out receptive people to convert to their cause, online and beyond. This has happened before, on this forum, the guy eventually showed his true colors. I shared your attitude when I was first introduced to them, but I no longer do. I'm sill open minded about the theory, but the thing is that Pod'lair isn't just a theory. No, it's much more than that. It's a hermetic and dogmatic community pervaded by aggressive group-think that literally wants to take over the world in order to save it, headed by a very probable narcissist and untreated schizophrenic, who has struck me as untrustworthy the first time I saw him, and whose honesty I have reason to doubt. They have a strong agenda, that they require you to commit to and they don't tolerate any dissent. I consider them oppressive. It's unfortunate and distasteful to see when people resort to a frenzy of insults and mockery, but I consider any reserve towards them more than justified.

Reactions: Bird and barbad0s
It needs to be said that Pod'lair is extremely intolerant of denial and criticism of their theory. I'm saying this from over 2 years of observation. There's a reason why people react to them the way they do. My friend was banned from their site for attempting respectful debate in the past. In fact, their whole site used to be inaccessible, unless you made a commitment to them. Their forum is still closed, but they don't mind going to other forums to stir up trouble.They insult the people who disagree with them, they call them stupid, weak, cowards. I saw them ganging up on a supporter, threatening to ban him from commenting on their youtube videos unless he "canvasses" and accepts them. The person you quoted is probably with them, pulling an act of faux-objectivity and ambivalence to avoid flack for attempting to introduce the issue. Their leader has instructed them to seek out receptive people to convert to their cause, online and beyond. This has happened before, on this forum, the guy eventually showed his true colors. I shared your attitude when I was first introduced to them, but I no longer do. I'm sill open minded about the theory, but the thing is that Pod'lair isn't just a theory. No, it's much more than that. It's a hermetic and dogmatic community pervaded by aggressive group-think that literally wants to take over the world in order to save it, headed by a very probable narcissist and untreated schizophrenic, who has struck me as untrustworthy the first time I saw him, and whose honesty I have reason to doubt. They have a strong agenda, that they require you to commit to and they don't tolerate any dissent. I consider them oppressive. It's unfortunate and distasteful to see when people resort to a frenzy of insults and mockery, but I consider any reserve towards them more than justified.

Scientology 2.0?

Last edited:

Such talk is blasphemous towards our lord, Pod'lair fhtagn! I'a! I'a!

[MENTION=5437]Paladin-X[/MENTION] Is that a picture of Lord Pod'Lair?