Personality Atlas: See Where You Fit | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Personality Atlas: See Where You Fit

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 21.29.45.png
4gOZZOUMopZhzHBSzInK4PLR5T6f72YNKwwJrnfs5Sg.jpg

Untitled.png

Second was Argentina, third was Colombia. Glad to discover my Asian and Latin American roots.

You fit into
Australia, in Balancia
Why
People in Australia describe themselves as humorous, fun and heroic, in addition to being welcoming, balanced and a real leader. You share a similar profile.

flag-australia.png

Yay!!! Balancia!

You fit into
Singapore, in Uniformany
Why
People in Singapore describe themselves as hardworking, disciplined, successful, consistent and tech-savvy. You share a similar profile.
  • Current Weather:
    partly-cloudy-day.png
    Mostly Cloudy97°F36°C
    07:52:49 AM
    5 fun facts
    • 1Singapore is sometimes referred to as the Lion City, even though it is believed no lions ever lived on the island.
    • 2The entire lyrics of Singapore's national anthem appear in microtext on the back of the $1,000 banknote.
    • 3Singapore is home to the Night Safari, the world's first nocturnal zoo.
    • 4Singapore is the second most densely populated country in the world.
    • 5More than 3,000 multinational companies have offices on the 255-square-mile Singapore.

1st Japan
2nd Italy
3rd UK

I get 1 and 3, but one of these things is not like the others.

I do like pizza but nothing I don't think I have anything in common with Italy other than a strong family ethic, which is the same in Mexico and rest of Latin America, Asia, some European countries etc. So not exactly unique to Italy.

I've observed the Italian Political Sphere and it is... interesting... but not really my cup of tea.

I want my Katsu Chicken Curry with a cup of Earl Grey Tea with milk and some high quality Gelato.

I can make it work.

Argentina, in Schemany
Why
People in Argentina describe themselves as welcoming, humorous and fun, but also a bit stubborn, assumptive and scheming. You share a similar profile.

flag-argentina.png

Argentina