Forum Greeter
Mar 29, 2014
Nordic
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1 947
http://personalityatlas.com/start/

"Would You Like to See Where You Fit in the Redrawn Map? What if the world map were redrawn according to personality type? We had people from 27 different countries assign personality traits to the other nations, as well as their own, and redrew the world map based on the personality profiles.

Where in the world would your personality fit best? Take our test, which matches your personality traits with the personality profiles assigned by their local citizenry!"

I didn't find has someone posted this already, it's fun.

You fit into Canada, in Balancia

Why

People in Canada describe themselves as welcoming, polite, respectful and consistent, with a dash of fun and democracy, as well. You share a similar profile.

Oooo those were some nifty animations , I enjoyed that

You fit into
Finland, in Uniformany

Why

People in Finland describe themselves as tech-savvy, but also reliable and a bit rigid, as well as democratic and real leaders. You share a similar profile.

CANADA
People in Canada describe themselves as welcoming, polite, respectful and consistent, with a dash of fun and democracy, as well.

AUSTRALIA
People in Australia describe themselves as humorous, fun and heroic, in addition to being welcoming, balanced and a real leader.

GERMANY
People in Germany describe themselves as hardworking, consistent and orderly, with a bit of tech-savviness, but also a bit decadent.

You fit into
Czech Republic, in Schemany
Why

People in the Czech Republic describe themselves as a bit stubborn and scheming, but also see themselves as consistent and reliable, with a bit of humor, as well. You share a similar profile.

You fit into
Finland, in Uniformany
Why

People in Finland describe themselves as tech-savvy, but also reliable and a bit rigid, as well as democratic and real leaders. You share a similar profile.

Test: Do you live your life according to your religious values?
Me: Hard no.
Test Results: You fit here with these religious people.
Me: :neutral: