PersonalDNA test

dream echo

Donor
Mar 6, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The test should take about 30 minutes to complete. Don't spend too much time considering your answers, your first impressions are all that's necessary. Please be completely honest in your responses. This will allow us to give you your most accurate personality assessment. You must answer all questions to receive feedback.

At the end of the test, you'll get a thorough personality assessment, along with a personality map and a personalDNA strip that you can add to your website or blog. The report and the images are individualized based on your responses.

http://www.personaldna.com/tests.php

Back in ye olde days, my INTJ forum days, I used to be a generous inventor. Now I'm a concerned creator.

Creator said:
You are a Creator

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.
You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.
Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.
The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.
You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting

You are a Generous Inventor.

You are an Inventor

Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.
You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.
The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you

Considerate Designer.

Confidence: 6
Openness: 66
Extroversion: 14
Empathy: 90
Trust in others: 60
Agency: 18
Masculinity: 6 (lol)
Femininity: 34
Spontaneity: 22
Attention to style: 86
Authoritarianism: 60
Earthy: 82
Aesthetic: 90

You are a Cautious Curator.

You are a Curator:
- You are straightforward and real, down-to-earth, and have a healthy respect for order and stability. These attributes, complemented by your desire to be surrounded by things of beauty, make you a CURATOR.
- You don't feel the need to try everything new that comes along – you know what you like and what you want.
- You are a no-nonsense person, not someone who falls for pretensions.
- Being strongly grounded in the here-and-now, you are practical and realistic about yourself and your life.
- You find comfort and calmness in your habits and routines.
- Although others might not know this about you, you strongly appreciate aesthetic qualities, noticing whether something is well-designed and stylish.
- You have a refined sense of taste, and you want your environments to reflect your preferred style.
- There are times when you feel insecure and vulnerable, even though you know deep down that you are a good person.
- You aren't narcissistic – you allow yourself to be realistic about your positive and negative qualities.
- You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up.
- You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.
- You tend to believe that things happen for a reason, and that not everything is under our control.

If you want to be different:
- It wouldn't hurt to indulge your imagination and creativity sometimes. These are skills like any other, and develop with practice, so try to carve out some time for them in your life.
- Try to quiet your inner feelings of doubt – you will be more successful if you can overcome these worries and focus on your many strengths, such as your responsible and honest nature.

You are Cautious:
- Being independent, practical, and somewhat guarded with others makes you CAUTIOUS.
- You tend to keep to yourself, wary of trusting others with personal information.
- The values that you hold are central to your identity—you are a very principled person.
- You have respect for the natural order of things, and a good sense of right and wrong.
- Investigating the world through observation, as opposed to interaction, is preferable to you.
- You have an appreciation for those who have attained a certain level of accomplishment, particularly the rare few who have succeeded honestly.
- You are efficient—when you work with others, you get down to business, and fulfill your obligations.
- You sometimes wish that others would be more like you—less hindered by their emotions, more respectful, and more private.

- Finding a few close others whom you can trust will allow you to express yourself more openly, and possibly to learn more about yourself.

Confidence 2 (Low)
Openness 36 (Low)
Extroversion 10 (Low)
Empathy 0 (Low)
Trust in others 0 (Low)
Agency 2 (Low)
Masculinity 74 (High)
Femininity 2 (Low)
Spontaneity 50 (Average)
Attention to style 12 (Low)
Authoritarianism 64 (High)
Earthy/Imaginative 84 (Earthy)
Aesthetic/Functional 76 (Aesthetic)

Love it how it says I'm honest in one, and lying in the other.

Reserved Experiencer

[FONT=&quot]You are an Experiencer [/FONT]

You are a Respectful Inventor.
personalDNA
about you
You are an Inventor

Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.

You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.

The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you

I got to the bottom of the first page, and when I saw that it was page 2 of 11 I lost interest. I DEMAND IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION!

Reactions: Kmal
You are a Generous Idealist.

You are an Idealist

As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.
You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.
You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.
You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.
It is important to you that products be efficient

about you

You are a Dreamer

Your combination of abstract thinking, appreciation of beauty, and cautiousness makes you a DREAMER.
You often imagine how things could be better, and you have very specific visions of this different future.
Beauty and style are important to you, and you have a discerning eye when it comes to how things look.
Although you often think more broadly, you prefer comfort to adventure, choosing to stay within the boundaries of your current situation.
Your preferences for artistic works are very refined, although you vastly prefer some types and styles to others.
Though your dreams are quite vivid, you are cautious in following up on them.
You are aware of both your positive and negative qualities, so that your ego doesn't get in your way.
A sense of vulnerability sometimes holds you back, stifling your creative tendencies.
You are not a harsh or abrasive person, and you tend to let others take the lead
You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.
You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.
You tend to believe that things happen for a reason, and that not everything is under our control.

Your imagination is a wonderful asset, but don't just dream

I got Benevolent Creator.

considerate dreamer

so annoying, I can't post the block fro the website

Benevolent Inventor :eek:

Inventor
  • Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.
  • You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.
  • The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.
  • Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.
  • Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.
  • Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.
  • It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.
  • Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.
  • You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.
  • You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
  • You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
  • You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.

Benevolent
  • You are a great person to interact with—understanding, giving, and trusting—in a word, BENEVOLENT
  • You don't mind being in social situations, as you feel comfortable enough with people to be yourself.
  • Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern: you take the time to understand the nuances of people's situations before passing any sort of judgment.
  • You're a good listener, and even better at offering advice.
  • You're concerned with others at both an individual and societal level—you sympathize with the plights of troubled groups, and you can care about people you've never met.
  • Considering many different perspectives is something at which you excel, and you appreciate that quality in others.
  • Other people's feelings are important to you, and you're good at mediating disputes.
  • Because of your understanding and patience, you tend to bring out the best in people.

Very flattering!! Jeez!

Trait percentiles:

• Confidence 72
  • Openness 86
  • Extroversion 38
  • Empathy 88
  • Trust in others 54
  • Agency 34
  • Masculinity 4 (lol, thought this would be higher...)
  • Femininity 74 (reallllly not all that feminine)
  • Spontaneity 70
  • Attention to style 16 (see??)
  • Authoritarianism 0 (lolll this is probably due to my supposed INFJ ideals)
  • Earthy-Imaginative 26
  • Functional-Aesthetic 4 (not fair! I guess I'm way below average... I still put a lot more effort into it than you'd think from this statistic :x)

Reactions: Reon
Openness 98
Trust in others 8

Does this mean you deliberately make yourself vulnerable?

no, it means that i'm open to new experiences which don't involve trusting people