People make stuff up using letters *split from off-topic thread* | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

People make stuff up using letters *split from off-topic thread*

I'm actually utilizing the original, literal definition of jihad: struggle, strife (and in particular an internal spiritual struggle with oneself) in this instance, rather than it's now usual and now most popular (and some say incorrect) translation of holy war. :)

Yes, many see it as such in the moderate Muslim population, but the Islamic Fundamentalists read it as justification (in the name of Allah) and hold it as their highest and most honorable mission to anniliate the infidels through acts of terror, murder and utter and complete subjugation of the non-believers. It is an honor for them to die in the name of this struggle, Jihad, The Holy War.

As a sidenote, along with that also comes the many other acts of violence in war, such as rape of women and children, who are also held in extremely low regard by extremists. They are considered fair game. I gather that this is partially due to their extreme reaction to sexual repression and lack of respect for humanity as a whole. Plus they are taught in youth the culture of hatred. It's how they are educated. Another discussion, another time.

Last edited:
Thank you for the education. Many were doubtless unaware of that translation and a bit more understanding always aids peace.

Thank you for the education. Many were doubtless unaware of that translation and a bit more understanding always aids peace.

Yes and i realize you are most likely talking to ZenCat, but here is a piece showing how the educated modern Muslim is also interpreting how the extremists twist Jihad into a global war that will not stop.

"It is important to remember that most Muslims are peaceful and do not support terror....This is not a film about them...It is a film about a radical world-view and the threat it poses to us all, Muslim and non-Muslim alike."

It is 27 minutes long and on the right of the website below. Very violent film. Very educational as well.

www.obsessionthemovie.com

Last edited:
I certainly recognise that any nation whose economy is dependent on it's military industrial complex needs an insidious enemy in order to justify its continued dependence.

I certainly recognise that any nation whose economy is dependent on it's military industrial complex needs an insidious enemy in order to justify its continued dependence.

Yes, looking for an enemy.

Well, 9/11 was real. It was when the extreme islamic fundamentalists put into place it's war against the infidel.

This is WAY off thread...Can someone create a thread called INFJ Views On Modern Violence or something cute.

Last edited:
You guys are going off topic in my off topic, off topic thread.

You guys are going off topic in my off topic, off topic thread.

Sorry. hehe. Gotta go get the kids and I had a salad for lunch too.

Love my new doctor and my in-laws are arriving in about 2 hours.

My house is still a mess, but at least I don't have to make dinner.

Bet my kids will be hungry when I pick up. Better bring a snack and juice.

I'm going away on Friday. Can't wait.

Should be some skeet shooting, falcon training and horseback riding.

My nephew is a sous-chef at The Greenbriar.

So, how are you Quin?

oh sure it was real. seven years ago. 3,000 people died, and americas response? up military spending and kill about 100,000+ people, making orphans that'll grow up to hate america and desire revenge.

Seen the movie Charlie Wilson's War? He proposed a brilliant thing, rebuilding their nation. And indeed these days their nation IS being rebuilt, by europeans and australians who come along after american marines smash up a persons house, they come along, rebuild the house, get on good terms with them, help build an infrastructure, and then WHAM, along come the american marines and redestroy it all again.

Second time dad's been over there to the same damn place, and he's informed me that they're rebuilding after the americans came last time. Which is precisely what they were doing last time dad was over there.

Violence is the first response of the violent, Diplomacy is the response of the intelligent.

I'm pretty damn good, beautiful day down here at the end of the earth.

Your trip sounds fantastic, falcon training? Cool!

*throw thread so far off topic to test theory that it will snap back to where it belongs as a result*

My dog's 2nd wife starred in Charlie Wilson's War. The fawn greyhound. Her name is Winnie They had two kids together, the only 2 out of the 6 he's fathered with a grain of sense in their pointy heads. Their daughter, Bindi, recently won big at the North American Greyhound Specialty.

They've fallen out of touch though, moved on. No regrets, though.

Yes, my dog Drum... he's a rockstar.

Ideology Now Forbidden (Joke)

oh sure it was real. seven years ago. 3,000 people died, and americas response? up military spending and kill about 100,000+

We all know that Bush played on American fears in an un-related war. It still doesn't make 9/11 less of a global war of radical islam, which feeds on bringing down the infidels and inspires 10-15% (conservative number) of the radicals within the estimated 3 billion Muslims world wide.

Cleaned house. Had to. Saving face for the in-laws.

My 6 year old is highly organized, but she can make a mess faster than a rickashaw rabbit.

My son is neat. Unstructured, but tidy.

These are some real ones:

International Society for Fibrinolysis and Proteolysis

International Society for Fertility Preservation

International Society for Philosophers

Intensified Social Forestry Project

International Society for Fall Protection

It's Necessary To Procrastinate

I Smell Flowers Presently

I Need to Feel Justified

Gloomy, that's a good one.

I'm Not Fond of Jalapenos