Original Sin--Born with the sin nature... | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Original Sin--Born with the sin nature...

No I’m seriously fucking not afraid dude.
Get a life - you can’t tell me how I’m feeling?
Are you psychic?
Insane?

I have seen enough death that I don’t wish it on my worst enemy - but I absolutely do not fear it or God.
Quit projecting your own BS onto me...”Oh, I’m so scared!!”
No.
I’m really not.
Wacky.

Don't have to be psychic. As I've said before, the Bible explains what we all are by nature.

All men and women, by nature, suppress what they know about God, but it's just a false refuge.

18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:" -- Rom 1:18-20

Here is your chance!
Time to go meditate - feel inclined to post any nasty names or other compassionate words you have for me - I won’t be here to defend myself.
Cheers!
TTYL!

Meditate on this:

16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."
-- John 3:16-21

You see, you can't have the good news without the bad news. You've got to understand that you're a hell-deserving sinner before you'll ever trust in him and be saved. As long as you think you're good, you'll never come to him.

God has to convict you that you are a sinner that deserves nothing more than his just condemnation before you will come before him in repentance, believing that he is your Lord and your Savior.

Last edited:
Welcome to the buffoon club with Skarekrow. You have no idea what you're talking about.
"People with low self-esteem are 80% more likely to criticize others or put them down in order to make themselves feel better, tougher and smarter"

Reactions: Skarekrow and Ren
"People with low self-esteem are 80% more likely to criticize others or put them down in order to make themselves feel better, tougher and smarter"

Wow, are egos here that fragile?

Satire and lampooning people when making a point is just that--it's making a point.

My point is that Skarekrow acts like a buffoon, firing off all sorts of things that have literally nothing to do with what I have said. That makes Skarekrow look like a buffoon.

And then you piped in with all of your nonsense, also making yourself look like a buffoon.

I'm talking about things with eternal consequences, and you two are nitpicking at things that don't matter.

If you have one shred of concern for your soul, stop worrying about me minding my P's and Q's, and hear what I'm saying: If you will confess your sin, and believe on Christ, you'll be saved.

I know you won't believe unless God gives you faith. But God uses the instrument of gospel preaching to cause you to hear and believe it by God-given faith. And so, that's why I'm telling you this.

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." -- Rom 6:23

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
--
Rom 10:17

Last edited:

Satire and lampooning people when making a point is just that--it's making a point.

My point is that Skarekrow acts like a buffoon, firing off all sorts of things that have literally nothing to do with what I have said. That makes Skarekrow look like a buffoon.

And then you piped in with all of your nonsense, also making yourself look like a buffoon.

I'm talking about things with eternal consequences, and you two are nitpicking at things that don't matter.

I'm not hurt at all, and neither should you be. Just trying to help with the same eternal consequences, that will be for you to live with. I've met someone like you and felt the need to say what I had to say. I've felt sorry for not being able to help before, but I hope you can come to terms with yourself soon.

And on the subject of afterlife, I'll gladly meet my maker in the end, which I take you are not looking forward to as much.

I see no point in arguing with people who have no interest in being saved.

Your actions seem to declare otherwise.

Just remember, I have told you several times that your only hope is the Lord Jesus Christ

Thanks for the tip.

hqdefault.jpg

So much food for thought. So many of you have so much more learned backgrounds!

I have absolutely NO back up for my belief--that JC came to remind us who we are (our God/Better/Loving natures).

In the book, I'm writing JC is bought back (according to Christians 'out of season' so it's not the 2nd coming) and JC in the book is appalled at 'religion' and how folks have chained themselves back with 'the law' -- when JC came the first time to free us from it.

What do you think JC would say if he was here today?

How do you think folks would receive what he'd say?

I'll try and give you my take on the subject cause I really like it. I point you in the direction of the Gnostic scriptures if you want a different take

original sin was not eating a fruit from a tree by a woman from I've and from what my intuition tells me to be true.

It is a eupamism for procreation (i.e. sex). In the past regular Joe's were not allowed to know that sex created babies and they were not allowed to do it. Sex was done in the temple of Isis presided over by priests. Magic done, power of creation and BAM few weeks later pregnant. The details are hazy as to what age this took place in. This is a little back story.

The snake (in the story of adam and eve) is a euphemism for sexual alchemy or the power of creation which we all have. water or sacred water (semen or cerebral spinal fluid or amniotic fluid) is that which Christ (Christ consciousness) had mastery over when he walked on water.

In this scenario, Eve seduced Adam taking away the power of the priests. It was then realised that the power of creation lay not with the priest, but the people. Pandora {eve), however had opened the box and evil was released into the world.

That's how the story goes who seduced who is irrelevant.

The fact is the sexual desire is the cause for a lot of sin in the world.

So do I believe in original Sin ...most emphatically, Yes.

so keep in mind white (no orgasm) tantric sex when you read this passage from the bible.

"When the man saw that he did not prevail against Jacob, he touched his hip socket, and Jacob's hip was put out of joint as he wrestled with him. ... And he said, “Jacob.” Then he said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel, for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed.”

MAN = M = cup/holy grail/female
A = Phallus /male
N = Spirit

Is = Isis / Ra =male (Egyptian god male) el = (name for God)

If you continue reading Jacob would not let go of the "man" until he "blessed" him then goes on to name the place penus.

puts the whole bible in new perspective.

Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, and Persevering (or Preserving) Grace

Can you please go into more detail on these points? Where did they originate?

Also, just a general question: Do you believe the Bible is open to interpretation?

Also,
the Lord saved me
How do you know without doubt that you are one of the select few?

Thanks for your time.

Don't have to be psychic. As I've said before, the Bible explains what we all are by nature.

All men and women, by nature, suppress what they know about God, but it's just a false refuge.

I don’t hate God...there are a lot of people that don’t hate God.
I wasn’t born with a hatred of God in my heart - that is some goofy shit.

Meditate on this:

A peanut is neither a pea, nor a nut.
Discuss...

You see, you can't have the good news without the bad news. You've got to understand that you're a hell-deserving sinner before you'll ever trust in him and be saved. As long as you think you're good, you'll never come to him.

God has to convict you that you are a sinner that deserves nothing more than his just condemnation before you will come before him in repentance, believing that he is your Lord and your Savior.

That is some guilt, hate, and fear driven word vomit ^^^

Still with the name calling - what grade is this seriously?
How fragile is your ego that you have to prove your Word is greater than my Word, or anyone else’s Word again and again and again even when I and others have always said you are free to believe whatever you want - just don’t shove it down anyone else’s throat.
Is name calling and belittling people and passing moral judgment a normal everyday thing for you and your religion?

Just FYI - You call me one more fucking name and I’m going to report your ass, it’s uncalled for and it’s childish and only makes you look bad...enough BS....grow up. - got it?
Good.

Last edited:
I will just leave this here.
I left it elsewhere, but it belongs in this thread.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I will just leave this here.
I left it elsewhere, but it belongs in this thread.

Good call I'm feeling the same way, we are living in the beast system of control to keep you steeped in the seven deadly sins so you can keep the controllers company. we eventually will all ascend to heaven and leave the demons alone in this physical world...

to recap:

• 1 Gula (gluttony)
  • 2 Luxuria/Fornicatio (lust, fornication)
  • 3 Avaritia (avarice/greed)
  • 4 Superbia (pride, hubris)
  • 5 Tristitia (sorrow/despair/despondency)
  • 6 Ira (wrath)
  • 7 Vanagloria (vainglory)
  • 8 Acedia (sloth)
which of these have you done today? These keep you from attaining enlightenment... or the Christos consciousness.

FYI anyone notice the zodiac killer cross and church cross are the same. cross with circle...

Can you please go into more detail on these points? Where did they originate?
These are commonly known as "The Doctrines of Grace" or "The Five Points of Calvinism." They are a summary of what the Bible teaches regarding sin and salvation, and were John Calvin's rebuttal to the heretical doctrines of Jacobus Arminius (in the 1500's).

Total Depravity refers to the condition of all of us by nature ever since the Fall of Adam (Rom 5:12)---we're spiritually dead (Eph 2:1-5), and in bondage to sin to the point that there is nothing good in us (Jer 17:9; Rom 3:9-20, 7:18), and we couldn't change it even if we wanted to (Jer 13:23; Rom 8:7).

Unconditional Election refers to God's choosing and predestinating a particular people to save before he even made the world, and not based on anything in or about them, but by his free grace. (Eph 1:4-6, 11-12; Rom 8:29-30, 9:11)

Limited Atonement refers to the purpose of God in sending his own Son to die for a particular people, those whom he chose and predestinated unto salvation. (John 10:11,15, 17:9; Eph 1:3-7)

Irresistible Grace refers to the almighty, irresistible power of God the Holy Spirit in drawing sinners to God, by changing their wills so that they will receive Christ by faith. (Psa 110:3; John 6:37,44; 10:16)

Perseverance (or Preservation) of the Saints refers to the preserving power of God which ensures that those who are redeemed by Christ, and called by Christ, will persevere in the faith. (John 10:27-29; Rom 8:29-30, 34; Heb 7:25)

Also, just a general question: Do you believe the Bible is open to interpretation?

No, the Bible is a definite declaration of divinely inspired and authoritative truth. And even the most obscure passages are made clear when you consider that it all has to do with Christ and the cross.

Also,

How do you know without doubt that you are one of the select few?

The short answer is this: The Bible plainly declares that those who trust in Christ for all their salvation, apart from their works, are just in God's sight, and are the children of God.

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12-13

Last edited:
I don’t hate God...there are a lot of people that don’t hate God.
I wasn’t born with a hatred of God in my heart - that is some goofy shit.

A peanut is neither a pea, nor a nut.
Discuss...

That is some guilt, hate, and fear driven word vomit ^^^

Still with the name calling - what grade is this seriously?
How fragile is your ego that you have to prove your Word is greater than my Word, or anyone else’s Word again and again and again even when I and others have always said you are free to believe whatever you want - just don’t shove it down anyone else’s throat.
Is name calling and belittling people and passing moral judgment a normal everyday thing for you and your religion?

Just FYI - You call me one more fucking name and I’m going to report your ass, it’s uncalled for and it’s childish and only makes you look bad...enough BS....grow up. - got it?
Good.

Alright then, I apologize for calling you a clown. Didn't know that would be so hurtful.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Good call I'm feeling the same way, we are living in the beast system of control to keep you steeped in the seven deadly sins so you can keep the controllers company. we eventually will all ascend to heaven and leave the demons alone in this physical world...

to recap:

• 1 Gula (gluttony)
  • 2 Luxuria/Fornicatio (lust, fornication)
  • 3 Avaritia (avarice/greed)
  • 4 Superbia (pride, hubris)
  • 5 Tristitia (sorrow/despair/despondency)
  • 6 Ira (wrath)
  • 7 Vanagloria (vainglory)
  • 8 Acedia (sloth)
which of these have you done today? These keep you from attaining enlightenment... or the Christos consciousness.

The serpent has it's claws steeped into the consciousness of humanity.

It's quite sad, but as long as this form of control exists I believe many will fall and be seduced by it until the end times.

I'll try and give you my take on the subject cause I really like it. I point you in the direction of the Gnostic scriptures if you want a different take

original sin was not eating a fruit from a tree by a woman from I've and from what my intuition tells me to be true.

It is a eupamism for procreation (i.e. sex). In the past regular Joe's were not allowed to know that sex created babies and they were not allowed to do it. Sex was done in the temple of Isis presided over by priests. Magic done, power of creation and BAM few weeks later pregnant. The details are hazy as to what age this took place in. This is a little back story.

The snake (in the story of adam and eve) is a euphemism for sexual alchemy or the power of creation which we all have. water or sacred water (semen or cerebral spinal fluid or amniotic fluid) is that which Christ (Christ consciousness) had mastery over when he walked on water.

In this scenario, Eve seduced Adam taking away the power of the priests. It was then realised that the power of creation lay not with the priest, but the people. Pandora {eve), however had opened the box and evil was released into the world.

That's how the story goes who seduced who is irrelevant.

The fact is the sexual desire is the cause for a lot of sin in the world.

So do I believe in original Sin ...most emphatically, Yes.

so keep in mind white (no orgasm) tantric sex when you read this passage from the bible.

"When the man saw that he did not prevail against Jacob, he touched his hip socket, and Jacob's hip was put out of joint as he wrestled with him. ... And he said, “Jacob.” Then he said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel, for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed.”

MAN = M = cup/holy grail/female
A = Phallus /male
N = Spirit

Is = Isis / Ra =male (Egyptian god male) el = (name for God)

If you continue reading Jacob would not let go of the "man" until he "blessed" him then goes on to name the place penus.

puts the whole bible in new perspective.
I think perhaps there existed either some utopian place or it was meant that much of humanity still lived for comfortable and relatively peaceful lives in tune and in harmon with nature, the garden of eden "untouched nature" like hunter gather groups r the like and simply lived very natural lives blissfully unaware of all that later science and progress later brought. I mean im Egyptian, they full on had serfdoms and the like, it was not an idyllic place by any means. In al honestly, what more is man suposed to do? I imagine for the longest time, we simply lived simply lives like this and it was what we were created for, everything beyond this is almost contrived and it was then afterwards that we stated to perhaps become too aware of ourselves, to think too much and yearn for more, which is why we lost or left the garden of Eden, prevorbialy and literally.

The Serpent was then the great seducer in this sense. I believe in some way seduced Eve with power, wealth, riches.

Anyway, I think the "fall of man perhaps" is when we started coppulating too much. It is true, it probably had something to do, the apple beimg "sweet" fruits, could easily interperted as sex, a little bit of both perhaps.

Anyway, I think it was aliens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
We cannot alogether reclaim peace or this way lf life due to the serpent and satanic influences it illicts. In some way perhaps, Eve is and still being tempted by the Serpent perhaps lol?