Original Sin--Born with the sin nature... | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Original Sin--Born with the sin nature...

Are you being sincere? I would love to tell you the truth about God if you will really listen.
But if you're not really interested please say so. I don't want to waste my time or yours.

Do you have any particular questions I can help with? If not, I'll continue on this subject of Original Sin.

I really hope you're sincere. It's my greatest passion to teach others about Jesus Christ.

Yeah. I'm busy at the moment but always open to learning and sharing my knowledge as well.

Reactions: Ren and Skarekrow
One thing I will say is that, in this day and age, almost no one has any idea what the Bible says. Almost everyone has been brainwashed by "liberal theology."

The very idea of a sovereign Lord who has cursed this world for its sin and depravity, and is only saving a very small remnant (relatively speaking) out of this whole world is absolutely foreign to most people these days. So, if you actually want to learn something new, your best bet is to just try to listen for a minute. Stop trying to drown out new information.

People claim to be "seekers" but they only seek that which pleases them and inflates their egos. Has it ever occurred to anyone that the truth may not be so flattering to human beings?
Maybe for one second they ought to consider that they are sinners before a holy God, and their only hope is that God might be pleased, by his own sovereign will, to save them from sin!
Maybe all the brainwashing that people receive from early childhood that self-esteem is the greatest thing on earth....maybe all of that stuff is just a huge distraction on the way to hell!

Open your minds and explore for one minute, just the possibility that you are wrong, and that God really is sending people to hell for rebelling against him, and that he's right to do it!

Open your minds and consider the possibility that there is mercy for those who will come to the Lord Jesus Christ, by faith, and ask for it! Maybe God will be pleased to give you such faith!

Isaiah 55:6-9

6Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

John 10:7-11

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Teach me.

God has not lowered his standards at all. He still demands 100% obedience (Gal 3:10-12). And none of us can do that, because, ever since the fall of Adam, we are all born in sin (Rom 3:10-12,23; 5:12).

We can not perform what God demands of us (Rom 7:14-24), but the Lord Jesus Christ has come to this world, as both God and man in one person, and has performed all that God requires on behalf of his people! (Rom 3:21-26, 7:24-25; Gal 3:13; 2 Cor 5:21)

All who are his------all those who were given to him by his Father before he made the world---by divine predestination---- in time, they were redeemed by him, and will be given faith to trust him (John 6:37,44-45; Eph. 1:3-14).

God will give them faith, at HIS appointed time, and by HIS appointed means, which is the preaching of the gospel (Rom 1:16, 10:8-17). God will send his Spirit to cause that which is preached to "take root" in the sinner, so that he will believe (Luke 8:8; 2 Cor 4:6).

That is how GOD saves sinners, contrary to what is preached in most so-called "churches" today. Most "churches" tell people that God has done all that he can, and now, it's up to you to do the rest.

No! GOD has done ALL of the work of salvation, and even FAITH is the GIFT of GOD. It's not the sinner's gift to God, but God's gift to the chosen sinner, and so God receives all the glory! (Rom 9:16-24; Eph 2:8-9)

Last edited:
Wow...just fucking wow.
Some hardcore fear-mongering going down in this bitch.

Wow...just fucking wow.

Maybe its truth-mongering. And when you're in danger of hellfire, fear is very appropriate.

The gospel is meaningless until God causes a sinner to fear his just condemnation.

Wow...just fucking wow.

@Skarekrow :tearsofjoy:

The best part is that right below the fart video are the words "Mind Traveler, Sailor of the Soul Sea"

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
This is just a game to you @Skarekrow, but I'm not playing games at all. This is serious business.

You can prance around in the sewer like Pennywise the clown all you want. But you will meet your God.

Last edited:
This is just a game to you Skarekrow, but I'm not playing games at all. This is serious business.

You can prance around in the sewer like Pennywise the clown all you want. But you will meet your God.
Yes I will...and I have no fear for my soul.
I won’t now, or then.
You can live a life of fear, no thanks.
Quit projecting things onto me that you know nothing about - “This is just a game” inferring that I’m a sewer-dwelling clown-demon (lol derp) - way judgmental and dickishly arrogant.
It’s funny that you say you are trying to help people, but you are just a jerk to those that don’t believe your personal religious viewpoint - that will never in a million years get people on your side - insult them and then expect them to listen to what you think is substantial - no way.
Jesus taught by setting an example more than the words he spoke...and he never preached Hell-fire.
The only time he refers to Gehenna (wrongly translated into “Hell”) which was a burning trash heap outside of Jerusalem (Jesus likens mens' hearts to it) which is now actually a park for all to enjoy...so yes, maybe I will go to Hell one day, I will pick a daisy for you. ;)
This is serious for me.
I’m trying to save someone a lifetime of living in fear when that is certainly not what this life should be spent doing.
If you think that is the purpose then I will forever disagree and we should call it at that, but I will still stand in opposition to your fear-mongering commentary on who is damned and why is it is justified.
Also, if we have no free will, then we can’t choose salvation can we?
Stupid argument.

Reactions: April and Tin Man
@Skarekrow :tearsofjoy:

The best part is that right below the fart video are the words "Mind Traveler, Sailor of the Soul Sea"

The boat’s engine is methane powered.

Reactions: Ren
Yes I will...and I have no fear for my soul.
I won’t now, or then.
You can live a life of fear, no thanks.
Quit projecting things onto me that you know nothing about - “This is just a game” inferring that I’m a sewer-dwelling clown-demon (lol derp) - way judgmental and dickishly arrogant.
It’s funny that you say you are trying to help people, but you are just a jerk to those that don’t believe your personal religious viewpoint - that will never in a million years get people on your side - insult them and then expect them to listen to what you think is substantial - no way.
Jesus taught by setting an example more than the words he spoke...and he never preached Hell-fire.
The only time he refers to Gehenna (wrongly translated into “Hell”) which was a burning trash heap outside of Jerusalem (Jesus likens mens' hearts to it) which is now actually a park for all to enjoy...so yes, maybe I will go to Hell one day, I will pick a daisy for you. ;)
This is serious for me.
I’m trying to save someone a lifetime of living in fear when that is certainly not what this life should be spent doing.
If you think that is the purpose then I will forever disagree and we should call it at that, but I will still stand in opposition to your fear-mongering commentary on who is damned and why is it is justified.
Also, if we have no free will, then we can’t choose salvation can we?
Stupid argument.

Once again, like an evil buffoon, you are spewing nonsense about things you know nothing about. You're a witless imp who has nothing better to do than to mock those who speak the truth.

You think I live in constant fear, knowing that my God has saved me from all of my sins? No, it's you who live in fear of God, in your refuge of lies that won't save you from his holy wrath.

Last edited:
Once again, like an evil buffoon, you are spewing nonsense about things you know nothing about. You're a witless imp who has nothing better to do than to mock those who speak the truth.

You think I live in constant fear, knowing that my God has saved me from all of my sins? No, it's you who live in fear of God, in your refuge of lies that won't save you from his holy wrath.

Yes...I’m so scared right now. (monotone)
And I’m sure you are convinced that I will be in eternal torturous damnation someday - that’s your opinion. Not a fact. Opinion.
Faith-based opinion, but still just that.
Even more name calling I see - “an evil buffoon...spewing nonsense...about things i’m ignorant of”
A “witless imp who has nothing better to do than mock you”.
I’m not mocking you - I said long ago you are perfect inclined to believe whatever the f**k you want.
But then you come on and tell others that they are wrong and basically that they don’t have that same right and if you disagree you are going to Hell - well screw that.
F**k your name calling - the last gasps of someone who has no ground to stand on.

quotation-jeffrey-benjamin-life-debate-meetville-quotes-145701.jpg

44eab0019a228965f4a7f03d01d26883--tkam-quotes-book-quotes.jpg

Reactions: April and Tin Man
Yes...I’m so scared right now. (monotone)
And I’m sure you are convinced that I will be in eternal torturous damnation someday - that’s your opinion. Not a fact. Opinion.
Faith-based opinion, but still just that.
Name calling I see - “an evil buffoon...spewing nonsense...about things i’m ignorant of”
A “witless imp who has nothing better to do than mock you”.
I’m not mocking you - I said long ago you are perfect inclined to believe whatever the f**k you want.
But then you come on and tell others that they are wrong and basically that they don’t have that same right and if you disagree you are going to Hell - well screw that.
F**k your name calling - the last gasps of someone who has no ground to stand on.

quotation-jeffrey-benjamin-life-debate-meetville-quotes-145701.jpg

44eab0019a228965f4a7f03d01d26883--tkam-quotes-book-quotes.jpg

You ARE afraid. As you well SHOULD BE.

"15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" -- Revelation 6:15-17

On a purely psychological point of view I picked something interesting. And distressing @wonkavision

So, if you actually want to learn something new, your best bet is to just try to listen for a minute.
Reflection. You don't need to learn anything new do you?
People claim to be "seekers" but they only seek that which pleases them and inflates their egos.
Have you stepped outside your views and remained completely objective in a while?
Maybe all the brainwashing that people receive from early childhood that self-esteem is the greatest thing on earth
You really should look into that self-esteem issue, don't end up as a narcissist. "People with low self-esteem are 80% more likely to criticize others or put them down in order to make themselves feel better, tougher and smarter"

"15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" -- Revelation 6:15-17

Well, when I run into the mountains and beg the rocks to please fall on me and crush me and kill me dead - you can say “I told you so.”
Otherwise, you are almost neurotic in your assumptions.

Reactions: April and Ren
On a purely psychological point of view I picked something interesting. And distressing @wonkavision

Reflection. You don't need to learn anything new do you?

Have you stepped outside your views and remained completely objective in a while?

You really should look into that self-esteem issue, don't end up as a narcissist. "People with low self-esteem are 80% more likely to criticize others or put them down in order to make themselves feel better, tougher and smarter"
Welcome to the buffoon club with Skarekrow. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well, when I run into the mountains and beg the rocks to please fall on me and crush me and kill me dead - you can say “I told you so.”
Otherwise, you are almost neurotic in your assumptions.
The Lord may have mercy on you and save you from your delusion before it comes to that.

You ARE afraid. As you well SHOULD BE.

No I’m seriously fucking not afraid dude.
Get a life - you can’t tell me how I’m feeling?
Are you psychic?
Insane?

I have seen enough death that I don’t wish it on my worst enemy - but I absolutely do not fear it or God.
Quit projecting your own BS onto me...”Oh, I’m so scared!!”
No.
I’m really not.
Wacky.

Reactions: April
Here is your chance!
Time to go meditate - feel inclined to post any nasty names or other compassionate words you have for me - I won’t be here to defend myself.
Cheers!
TTYL!