Original Sin--Born with the sin nature... | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Original Sin--Born with the sin nature...

I've simply told you all what the Bible says about Original sin, and that I believe it. And as I've already said, you will not believe it and rest upon it unless God gives you faith.

There is no point in trying to argue with you about it. I will simply proclaim it and leave it to God. And be careful what you wish for. If you don't want to hear it, God may give you just what you want and damn you to hell.

The fact is, your only hope of salvation is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ alone. You have no ability, and no desire, to seek after God, because you are still lost. If God ever saves you from your unbelief, you will gladly forsake your own so-called "free will", and you will bow before God in humble confession that you are nothing but a sinner, saved by his free grace.

Christ said this himself: "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." -- John 6:37
"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me."
-- John 6:44-45

To suggest that variations in religious belief shows a lack of spiritual life in someone is wholly your own subjective and projected belief and one that is very arrogant.

God sent Jesus to save the “whole world”...now most religions would have you believe that only a small percentage of “specially chosen” folks are going to be sent to “Heaven" while the rest are tortured for all of eternity in “Hell”.
I would refer you to your own Bible where there are multiple verses and proof showing that the whole world will be, and is, “saved”.
http://www.tentmaker.org/books/ScripturalProofs.html

Also, people don’t really appreciate it when others infer that they know what is in the mind or heart of someone else.
So saying that someone “hates God” is counterproductive to any point you have been attempting to get across.

Many organized Christian religions don’t believe that everyone will be saved....that only their specific denomination will make it.
That is arrogant and prideful, incorrect and does not promote inclusion but promotes more separation and feelings of false righteousness on one side as judgements are spread mighty thick by most of them.
I refuse to believe that the whole Garden of Eden story (firstly is most likely a parable), but that God being omnipotent, omniscient, would have certainly known how the whole thing was going to play out...otherwise, God didn’t see it coming and was caught off guard - really?

Everyone will be saved according to the Bible.
Religions have manipulated the masses to believe that only through them can you reach salvation.
Not to mention the omitted books, changed words, etc. that the Bible has been subjected to over the centuries.
If Christ died for the sins off everyone before and after, then you are implying he failed.
Is that satisfactory to God you think?

The Bible has Def been cut by man's hand. And although there are somethings that are hard to believe I have found more things to be proven true and even the tall tales haven't actually been disproven. I believe that the most improrant and overlooked statement in the bible is that God gave Man dominion over the world. So it says quite actually that our will is king here. You have great comments and are well informed for a non believer. I think this joke goes right with what you are saying.

Joke: St Peter is giving a man a tour of heaven. They say it's a long hallway with many doors. As they're going past the first door it seems loud and St Peter explains that "those are the baptists behind that door" As they go past the 2nd door it is even louder and again St Peter explains "Oh those are the pentecostals." As they continue on St Peter tells the man that they must be very quiet when going past the next door. The man of course asks why and St Peter replies "Because those are the Jehovahs witness and they think theyre the only one here!"

The fact is, there are more passages in the Bible that deal with damnation than with salvation. And you've all been hoodwinked by wolves in sheep's clothing to think that damnation is not in the Bible.
Con men disguised as "preachers" tell people that God loves everybody, and wants to save everybody (or is going to save everybody in the end, etc.) but that is a lie straight from hell.
The Word of God says that, "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." -- John 3:36
And Christ said this himself: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
-- John 3:16-18

There is no point in trying to argue with you about it. I will simply proclaim it and leave it to God. And be careful what you wish for. If you don't want to hear it, God may give you just what you want and damn you to hell.
Troll spotted :D

The fact is, there are more passages in the Bible that deal with damnation than with salvation. And you've all been hoodwinked by wolves in sheep's clothing to think that damnation is not in the Bible.
Con men disguised as "preachers" tell people that God loves everybody, and wants to save everybody (or is going to save everybody in the end, etc.) but that is a lie straight from hell.
The Word of God says that, "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." -- John 3:36
And Christ said this himself: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
I'm curious: What flavor Christian are you?

Reactions: April and Skarekrow
If you don't want to hear it, God may give you just what you want and damn you to hell.

The fact is, your only hope of salvation is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ alone. You have no ability, and no desire, to seek after God, because you are still lost. If God ever saves you from your unbelief, you will gladly forsake your own so-called "free will", and you will bow before God in humble confession that you are nothing but a sinner, saved by his free grace.

Pull the plank from your own eye.
Cast the first stone.
I see you have prejudged me and everyone else here.
You are not here for discussion, but to prove you are right and everyone else is wrong - find somewhere people give a shit.
Go ahead and tell me the mysteries of God and the universe as interpreted by you or your Pastor - I see you have it all figured out.
How do you know I don’t believe in God?
You have already jumped to that conclusion and you are wrong about that one too. ;)
Any God that has to threaten me with eternal Hell-fire and torture is no God I wish to have anything to do with.
If anyone here has been hoodwinked by wolves in sheep’s clothing - it is you.
Falling for the fear.
Falling for the control.
Falling for parables made literal.

You are wrong about “salvation” and “damnation” - look it up.
Walk your happy ass back to church where you can fear God...and feel smug that all the rest of us who don’t adhere to your ideals about God and religion will be burning in “Hell” which doesn’t even exist. It’s a Norse word.
Again, look it up.
Blah, blah, blah - I am right and you are burning in Hell, aren’t I such a super nonjudgmental, and compassionate “Christian”.
Also - you can’t prove anything you’ve just said anymore than I can unless there are facts to back it up - it’s all theoretical conversation.
There are a handful of Bible verses with the word “damnation” in it....but 60 something with “salvation” in it.
We got it...God isn’t love....he’s vengeful!
Everyone be afraid.
Sorry, but if your religion has to threaten eternal damnation to gain followers - and also believes that certain folks are predetermined to go there (but not YOU) - then you are spreading more fear...fear creates hate...God is not hateful in spite of your own beliefs, which you are entitled to.
Please don’t just shit on the thread by telling everyone how wrong they are and how right you are.
Cheers.

Last edited:
The Bible has Def been cut by man's hand. And although there are somethings that are hard to believe I have found more things to be proven true and even the tall tales haven't actually been disproven. I believe that the most improrant and overlooked statement in the bible is that God gave Man dominion over the world. So it says quite actually that our will is king here. You have great comments and are well informed for a non believer. I think this joke goes right with what you are saying.

Joke: St Peter is giving a man a tour of heaven. They say it's a long hallway with many doors. As they're going past the first door it seems loud and St Peter explains that "those are the baptists behind that door" As they go past the 2nd door it is even louder and again St Peter explains "Oh those are the pentecostals." As they continue on St Peter tells the man that they must be very quiet when going past the next door. The man of course asks why and St Peter replies "Because those are the Jehovahs witness and they think theyre the only one here!"

I heard that one, only with Mormons...lol.
Forgot that one...lolol.
Anyhow, we know that the earliest books in the Bible were not written down for at least 100-200 years after the death of Jesus.
It’s all been oral history.
Not to mention the Apocryphal books that MAN decided to omit.
Kings have changed whole verses to fit their fucked morality.
Words...such as “Hell” do not belong in the book at all.
“Hell” was combined from four words, each with separate meanings (none of which are eternal torture) - Gehenna, Tartarus, Sheol, Hades.
“Hel” is the niece of Odin and is Norse in origin - has nothing to do with damnation - she was the ruler of the underworld where everyone went (and consequently is in the new ’Thor’ movie only supposed to be his sister).

Pull the plank from your own eye.
Cast the first stone.
I see you have prejudged me and everyone else here.
You are not here for discussion, but to prove you are right and everyone else is wrong - find somewhere people give a shit.
Go ahead and tell me the mysteries of God and the universe as interpreted by you or your Pastor - I see you have it all figured out.
How do you know I don’t believe in God?
You have already jumped to that conclusion and you are wrong about that one too. ;)
Any God that has to threaten me with eternal Hell-fire and torture is no God I wish to have anything to do with.
If anyone here has been hoodwinked by wolves in sheep’s clothing - it is you.
Falling for the fear.
Falling for the control.
Falling for parables made literal.

You are wrong about “salvation” and “damnation” - look it up.
Walk your happy ass back to church where you can fear God...and feel smug that all the rest of us who don’t adhere to your ideals about God and religion will be burning in “Hell” which doesn’t even exist. It’s a Norse word.
Again, look it up.
Blah, blah, blah - I am right and you are burning in Hell, aren’t I such a super nonjudgmental, and compassionate “Christian”.
Also - you can’t prove anything you’ve just said anymore than I can unless there are facts to back it up - it’s all theoretical conversation.
There are a handful of Bible verses with the word “damnation” in it....but 60 something with “salvation” in it.
We got it...God isn’t love....he’s vengeful!
Everyone be afraid.
Sorry, but if your religion has to threaten eternal damnation to gain followers - and also believes that certain folks are predetermined to go there (but not YOU) - then you are spreading more fear...fear creates hate...God is not hateful in spite of your own beliefs, which you are entitled to.
Please don’t just shit on the thread by telling everyone how wrong they are and how right you are.
Cheers.

This just made me laugh so hard, semen fell out of my nose...

Reactions: April and Skarekrow
Not to mention the Apocryphal books that MAN decided to omit

Just for fun...
The Septuagint: used by Eastern Orthodox Christians and Roman Catholics

Septuagint - What Does It Contain?
The Septuagint contains the standard 39 books of the Old Testament canon, as well as certain apocryphal books. The term "Apocrypha" was coined by the fifth-century biblical scholar, Jerome, and generally refers to the set of ancient Jewish writings written during the period between the last book in the Jewish scriptures, Malachi, and the arrival of Jesus Christ. The apocryphal books include Judith, Tobit, Baruch, Sirach (or Ecclesiasticus), the Wisdom of Solomon, First and Second Maccabees, the two Books of Esdras, additions to the Book of Esther, additions to the Book of Daniel, and the Prayer of Manasseh.

The Apocryphal books were included in the Septuagint for historical and religious purposes, but are not recognized by Protestant Christians or Orthodox Jews as canonical (inspired by God). Most reformed teachers will point out that the New Testament writers never quoted from the Apocryphal books, and that the Apocrypha was never considered part of the canonical Jewish scripture. However, the Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox churches include the Apocrypha in their Bible (except for the books of Esdras and the Prayer of Manasseh).

Just for fun...
The Septuagint: used by Eastern Orthodox Christians and Roman Catholics

Septuagint - What Does It Contain?
The Septuagint contains the standard 39 books of the Old Testament canon, as well as certain apocryphal books. The term "Apocrypha" was coined by the fifth-century biblical scholar, Jerome, and generally refers to the set of ancient Jewish writings written during the period between the last book in the Jewish scriptures, Malachi, and the arrival of Jesus Christ. The apocryphal books include Judith, Tobit, Baruch, Sirach (or Ecclesiasticus), the Wisdom of Solomon, First and Second Maccabees, the two Books of Esdras, additions to the Book of Esther, additions to the Book of Daniel, and the Prayer of Manasseh.

The Apocryphal books were included in the Septuagint for historical and religious purposes, but are not recognized by Protestant Christians or Orthodox Jews as canonical (inspired by God). Most reformed teachers will point out that the New Testament writers never quoted from the Apocryphal books, and that the Apocrypha was never considered part of the canonical Jewish scripture. However, the Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox churches include the Apocrypha in their Bible (except for the books of Esdras and the Prayer of Manasseh).

Yes....the Gnostics were killed off.
Mainly because they advocated finding faith and God within yourself - the first Council of Nicaea made sure to maintain the power and the ability of finding God as having to go through them...the church “leaders”.

I heard that one, only with Mormons...lol.
Forgot that one...lolol.
Anyhow, we know that the earliest books in the Bible were not written down for at least 100-200 years after the death of Jesus.
It’s all been oral history.
Not to mention the Apocryphal books that MAN decided to omit.
Kings have changed whole verses to fit their fucked morality.
Words...such as “Hell” do not belong in the book at all.
“Hell” was combined from four words, each with separate meanings (none of which are eternal torture) - Gehenna, Tartarus, Sheol, Hades.
“Hel” is the niece of Odin and is Norse in origin - has nothing to do with damnation - she was the ruler of the underworld where everyone went (and consequently is in the new ’Thor’ movie only supposed to be his sister).

Can't argue with you there. However I think "hades or shiole" refers to "the first death". And what we now consider "hell" would be "the 2nd death." Referred to as the "lake of fire." In which God speaking with the two witness' answers the question: "If the devil is locked up for 1000 yrs how will we (humans) know to not sin?" And God answers that the punishment of those before will be apparatus for all men to see" And where is the lake of fire? On the sun. Actual waves and rains of fire. Just a theory anyway. Also food for thought: The bible is the Devils biggest tool.
And my favorite joke: Did you know God was a baseball fan?
Gen1 Verse1: In the big inning

Yes....the Gnostics were killed off.
Mainly because they advocated finding faith and God within yourself - the first Council of Nicaea made sure to maintain the power and the ability of finding God as having to go through them...the church “leaders”.

Gnosticism was considered a heresy because they denied the humanity of Jesus, thought the material world was bad and will be destroyed by the real God, taught contrary to the Apostles, among other things. Even within Gnosticism there were different schools of thought, some perhaps predated Christianity. The Gnostic Gospels are an interesting, stimulating spiritual read and the Gospel of Thomas is the words of Jesus found in the New Testament without the surrounding stories. Christianity got real shit crazy after the great schism of 1054.
within yourself
This is basically all orthodoxy is.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I'm curious: What flavor Christian are you?

I'm what you might call a "Sovereign Grace Baptist." We believe that the Bible plainly declares that salvation is altogether by an act of God's sovereign will, and not the sinner's will. Some call us "Calvinists," which we don't particularly agree with, but we certainly do preach and teach the Five Points of Calvinism: Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, and Persevering (or Preserving) Grace.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
By the way, why is it that Skarekrow is the only one going berserk here? Everyone else seems to be able to stay calm. Perhaps you ought to examine yourself, Skarekrow, as to why you're so offended.

All I have done is summed up what the Bible teaches. I don't have to be psychic to know that you hate God. The Bible says that all of us are born with a natural hatred of God.
And the Bible says that "the natural man" --- the one who has not been given the faith to believe --- can not understand, or believe, anything spiritual. He's "dead in trespasses and sins."

I don't count myself better than you or better than anyone else. I'm a sinner like you. The only difference is that God has given me faith to believe his Word, and trust in his Son.

All your accusations and slander are meaningless because I haven't claimed to be anything more than a sinner saved by God's grace. You are the one sitting in judgment on me.

Furthermore, the Bible declares that those who do not believe what the Bible says about Christ, and who do not believe on Christ, as he is portrayed in the Scriptures, are lost. That's not my opinion.

I'm telling you, Skarekrow, if you go on in your unbelief until the day that you die, you're going to wake up in hell, and find yourself under God's wrath for all eternity. And you will spend all eternity wishing you had been humble enough to seek the Lord's mercy and grace. And these very words that you're reading right now will be a torment to you for all eternity.

By the way, why is it that Skarekrow is the only one going berserk here? Everyone else seems to be able to stay calm. Perhaps you ought to examine yourself, Skarekrow, as to why you're so offended.

All I have done is summed up what the Bible teaches. I don't have to be psychic to know that you hate God. The Bible says that all of us are born with a natural hatred of God.
And the Bible says that "the natural man" --- the one who has not been given the faith to believe --- can not understand, or believe, anything spiritual. He's "dead in trespasses and sins."

I don't count myself better than you or better than anyone else. I'm a sinner like you. The only difference is that God has given me faith to believe his Word, and trust in his Son.

All your accusations and slander are meaningless because I haven't claimed to be anything more than a sinner saved by God's grace. You are the one sitting in judgment on me.

Furthermore, the Bible declares that those who do not believe what the Bible says about Christ, and who do not believe on Christ, as he is portrayed in the Scriptures, are lost. That's not my opinion.

I'm telling you, Skarekrow, if you go on in your unbelief until the day that you die, you're going to wake up in hell, and find yourself under God's wrath for all eternity. And you will spend all eternity wishing you had been humble enough to seek the Lord's mercy and grace. And these very words that you're reading right now will be a torment to you for all eternity.

To say I hate God is wholly idiotic.
Also...not going berserk...just because it doesn’t jive with you doesn’t mean I’ve lost my shit, lol.
When did I say I was offended?
I know what I believe...and yes, I do have faith, believe it or not.
You don’t know me from Jack, just as you don’t know many others on here - and yet you have prejudged and condemned me and others.
That’s fucked up, and clarification of the truth is the only reason I am still responding to you.

"I don't have to be psychic to know that you hate God. The Bible says that all of us are born with a natural hatred of God.”
No, you are certainly not psychic, because I certainly do not hate God.
If you were born that way - maybe you should consider some meds.

How dare you even question my own faith...you know nothing of me or my life or what I believe or have experienced.
You sound like a jack ass when you pull inferences that I lack faith out of thin air...way to be a nonjudgmental, loving, uber-Christian.
You make sheltered and immature assumptions...you have been “given faith” and I have not apparently?
What kind of patronizing reasoning is that?
You have seen my deeds and my heart and judged them, yes?
Arrogant.

You do think you are better...it is very clear in the way you presented yourself and how you continue to present yourself as you throw judgements around like you’re feeding chickens.

“...these very words that you're reading right now will be a torment to you for all eternity.”

How very Christian of you.
Smugly condemning me.

"All your accusations and slander are meaningless because I haven't claimed to be anything more than a sinner saved by God's grace.
(so you readily admit that anything I say is meaningless because you have judged me a “sinner” and you are “saved”, are you sure about that?)

You are the one sitting in judgment on me.”
Wrong, in that very same paragraph you lay down your judgement multiple times -

"I don't have to be psychic to know that you hate God.” - pretty judgmental (and again, wrong).

"Perhaps you ought to examine yourself, Skarekrow, as to why you're so offended.” - as if something is wrong with me because you perceive me to be something in your mind I am not.
Also, again...not offended.

"Furthermore, the Bible declares that those who do not believe what the Bible says about Christ, and who do not believe on Christ, as he is portrayed in the Scriptures, are lost.” - You have judged that I am “lost”. (Oh but the Bible said it not you right? Lame.)

"That's not my opinion.” - No...it is your faith - do you understand the difference?....just as I have my own....so screw anyone who tries to tell me I’m going to “Hell" based on interpretations that have been proven to have been altered and omitted.

And then the judgmental threats -

"I'm telling you, Skarekrow, if you go on in your unbelief until the day that you die, you're going to wake up in hell, and find yourself under God's wrath for all eternity. And you will spend all eternity wishing you had been humble enough to seek the Lord's mercy and grace. And these very words that you're reading right now will be a torment to you for all eternity.”
(fear fear fear fear fear mongering)

Again, you don’t know jack shit about me...what I have or have not done in my life...if I am a good soul or not.
You have judged me based on subjective interpretations of the Bible and a few thread posts.

How dare you threaten me with Hell-fire.
Your arrogance.
I bet you are telling yourself that you are just trying to save my soul?
How do you know it’s lost?
You assume. (we all know what happens when we assume)
You don’t know my life....but I know that I have helped thousands of people in my many years working as a paramedic, in home health care, in the ER and the OR and as a Father to a child who isn’t even biologically mine (yet I treat him as blood)....I know what is in my heart and I know it is good, kind, and compassionate.
Dont pretend you can even come close to reading me.

You don’t know me or my heart and what is contained within - yet you so quickly damn me and anyone else who doesn’t adhere to you religion's questionable subjective interpretations of parables.
Way to represent.

Why don’t you take your Hell-fire and start your own thread about how right and righteous you and your Biblical knowledge and “faith” are...yet, you would rather shit on the thread here and tell those who don’t agree with you they are going to “Hell”
Childish.

Derp.

(BTW - you haven’t seen berserk ;) )

Last edited:
To say I hate God is wholly idiotic.
Also...not going berserk...just because it doesn’t jive with you doesn’t mean I’ve lost my shit, lol.
When did I say I was offended?
I know what I believe...and yes, I do have faith, believe it or not.
You don’t know me from Jack, just as you don’t know many others on here - and yet you have prejudged and condemned me and others.
That’s fucked up, and clarification of the truth is the only reason I am still responding to you.

"I don't have to be psychic to know that you hate God. The Bible says that all of us are born with a natural hatred of God.”
No, you are certainly not psychic, because I certainly do not hate God.
If you were born that way - maybe you should consider some meds.

How dare you even question my own faith...you know nothing of me or my life or what I believe or have experienced.
You sound like a jack ass when you pull inferences that I lack faith out of thin air...way to be a nonjudgmental, loving, uber-Christian.
You make sheltered and immature assumptions...you have been “given faith” and I have not apparently?
What kind of patronizing reasoning is that?
You have seen my deeds and my heart and judged them, yes?
Arrogant.

You do think you are better...it is very clear in the way you presented yourself and how you continue to present yourself as you throw judgements around like you’re feeding chickens.

“...these very words that you're reading right now will be a torment to you for all eternity.”

How very Christian of you.
Smugly condemning me.

"All your accusations and slander are meaningless because I haven't claimed to be anything more than a sinner saved by God's grace.
(so you readily admit that anything I say is meaningless because you have judged me a “sinner” and you are “saved”, are you sure about that?)

You are the one sitting in judgment on me.”
Wrong, in that very same paragraph you lay down your judgement multiple times -

"I don't have to be psychic to know that you hate God.” - pretty judgmental (and again, wrong).

"Perhaps you ought to examine yourself, Skarekrow, as to why you're so offended.” - as if something is wrong with me because you perceive me to be something in your mind I am not.
Also, again...not offended.

"Furthermore, the Bible declares that those who do not believe what the Bible says about Christ, and who do not believe on Christ, as he is portrayed in the Scriptures, are lost.” - You have judged that I am “lost”. (Oh but the Bible said it not you right? Lame.)

"That's not my opinion.” - No...it is your faith - do you understand the difference?....just as I have my own....so screw anyone who tries to tell me I’m going to “Hell" based on interpretations that have been proven to have been altered and omitted.

And then the judgmental threats -

"I'm telling you, Skarekrow, if you go on in your unbelief until the day that you die, you're going to wake up in hell, and find yourself under God's wrath for all eternity. And you will spend all eternity wishing you had been humble enough to seek the Lord's mercy and grace. And these very words that you're reading right now will be a torment to you for all eternity.”
(fear fear fear fear fear mongering)

Again, you don’t know jack shit about me...what I have or have not done in my life...if I am a good soul or not.
You have judged me based on subjective interpretations of the Bible and a few thread posts.

How dare you threaten me with Hell-fire.
Your arrogance.
I bet you are telling yourself that you are just trying to save my soul?
How do you know it’s lost?
You assume. (we all know what happens when we assume)
You don’t know my life....but I know that I have helped thousands of people in my many years working as a paramedic, in home health care, in the ER and the OR and as a Father to a child who isn’t even biologically mine (yet I treat him as blood)....I know what is in my heart and I know it is good, kind, and compassionate.
Dont pretend you can even come close to reading me.

You don’t know me or my heart and what is contained within - yet you so quickly damn me and anyone else who doesn’t adhere to you religion's questionable subjective interpretations of parables.
Way to represent.

Why don’t you take your Hell-fire and start your own thread about how right and righteous you and your Biblical knowledge and “faith” are...yet, you would rather shit on the thread here and tell those who don’t agree with you they are going to “Hell”
Childish.

Derp.

(BTW - you haven’t seen berserk ;) )

Well, you have been warned, and also directed to look to Christ if you would escape hell. Your refusal to listen only condemns you and proves that you are still lost in sin.
If you have a problem with that, you can take it up with God. And none of the good deeds that you've done (and self-righteously boasted about) can save you from God's holy wrath. Only God can.

Well, you have been warned, and also directed to look to Christ if you would escape hell. Your refusal to listen only condemns you and proves that you are still lost in sin.
If you have a problem with that, you can take it up with God. And none of the good deeds that you've done (and self-righteously boasted about) can save you from God's holy wrath. Only God can.

I’m being self-righteous...okay Mr. passive aggressive it’s not really me being, or acting like a dick, or being judgmental - it’s how God set it up, I’m being a good Christian and warning you of your own condemnation (you should thank me).
How do you know I don’t look to Christ? - you don’t.
That has been my whole issue - you assume all you know about me, which is NOTHING.
You keep saying “I’m lost in sin” yet you don’t know me or my heart or my spirit - you have no way of knowing ANY of that.
Then when I do offer up some examples since you are judging me based on the nothing you know about me - I’m accused of being self righteous and boasting - how idiotic, patronizing, and arrogant.
I just want to make one long fart noise as a reply to your holier than thou BS.
I’m sure you can gloat when judgment day comes - save your “wrath” for then (oh that’s right, only God has wrath - not you).
You have “proven” nothing.

I would say how I really feel - but I don’t want to get kicked off the forum...just know I think you’re SUPER and SUPER SMART TOO and I’m sure God will high five you! ;)

Last edited:
I’m being self-righteous...okay Mr. passive aggressive it’s not really me being, or acting like a dick, or being judgmental - it’s how God set it up, I’m being a good Christian and warning you of your own condemnation (you should thank me).
How do you know I don’t look to Christ? - you don’t.
That has been my whole issue - you assume all you know about me, which is NOTHING.
You keep saying “I’m lost in sin” Yet you don’t know me or my heart or my spirit - you have no way of knowing ANY of that.
Then when I do offer up some examples since you are judging me based on nothing you know about me - I’m self righteous and boasting - how idiotic, patronizing, and arrogant.
I just want to make one long fart noise as a reply to your holier than thou BS.
I’m sure you can gloat when judgment day comes - save your “wrath” for then.

I would say how I really feel - but I don’t want to get kicked off the forum...just know I think you’re SUPER and SUPER SMART TOO! ;)
My dear Skarekrow, don't exhaust yourself with this circular argument! ;) It essentially goes like this:

Statement: we're all born into sin.
Answer: I don't agree, explain why.
Answer back: you don't agree because you're born into sin.

There's no way out of this. It's a fallacy not worth your time.

@Ren
“You have been warned” - says he...lololol.
Fuck any kind of threat or fear as a driver of ANY religion.
Call me a false prophet all day - fear of endless torture, assumptions that we are born “hating” God?
WTF?
And sooooo nonjudgmental.
Guess God didn’t really say to save all the judging to Him.
Fear and hate, separation and self-important reinforcement of superiority is all people like that sell.
They don’t preach love, inclusion, compassion, charity, forgiveness, kindness, etc. to bring people in the church doors...nope they rely on good old fear-mongering and division.
I will call that BS out any day.
He can live a stale life of fear and hate and thinking he is above everyone not “in the know” like he is...I will let God sort him out.
;)

Last edited: