Original Sin--Born with the sin nature... | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Original Sin--Born with the sin nature...

and are truly a Master Debater...

nice.

I'm just about ready to stop preaching here. It's kind of a waste of time, as it's falling on deaf ears.

If you can get past our differences regarding religion, so can I. On to other subjects......

Last edited:
@Skarekrow

Hey man, I've come to the conclusion that I've already said enough here about religion. It's time to move on. And again, I want to apologize to you for insulting you.

Our differences when it comes to religion should not prevent us from being civil to one another. Do you think it's possible to get along with me if I just stop talking about religion?

Thank you. :)

You might want to be a little more open minded if you want to make friends. The thing about we INJF's is that we have a part of us that no one can else can understand. People have seen your not very accepting of new ideas or of the private part which we do not let others see. You may have a hard time getting to know others..

You might want to be a little more open minded if you want to make friends. The thing about we INJF's is that we have a part of us that no one can else can understand. People have seen your not very accepting of new ideas or of the private part which we do not let others see. You may have a hard time getting to know others..

The only subject that I'm dogmatic about is religion. Everything else is open to discussion as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, as I've said. I am an INFJ.

The only subject that I'm dogmatic about is religion. Everything else is open to discussion as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, as I've said. I am an INFJ.

... Are you sure you an INFJ? Cause I said "we"... an INFJ usually would notice that sort of detail...

If you are unyielding on religious dogma that effects almost every other subject worth discussing...

Reactions: April and Skarekrow
... Are you sure you an INFJ? Cause I said "we"... an INFJ usually would notice that sort of detail...

If you are unyielding on religious dogma that effects almost every other subject worth discussing...

Yes, I'm sure I'm an INFJ. Please don't tell me you want to debate that now.

Looks like I may have to create an entirely new profile and start again clean.

@Emanuel Goldstein

Alright, I can see that you're not going to be able to move on.

I'm going to take a break from this site, and come back at some point with an entirely new account.

nice.

I'm just about ready to stop preaching here. It's kind of a waste of time, as it's falling on deaf ears.

If you can get past our differences regarding religion, so can I. On to other subjects......
Hallelujah!

@Skarekrow

Hey man, I've come to the conclusion that I've already said enough here about religion. It's time to move on. And again, I want to apologize to you for insulting you.

Our differences when it comes to religion should not prevent us from being civil to one another. Do you think it's possible to get along with me if I just stop talking about religion?

That kind of depends on if you are still just as judgmental of me as a person as you have been in this thread?
Thanks for the apology I hope that it is sincere...really the name calling that you think was meant to be funny - was not funny, it was insulting as were many other things you purposefully did say even if you claim this was meant to be lighthearted.
Okay...I’m not one to hold a grudge unless you prove me wrong again and start with the insults.

Now this is lighthearted -

@Emanuel Goldstein and @Skarekrow

I would like to go back to my original goal for being here: to meet other INFJs, because I don't have enough exposure to them in my daily life.

I sincerely hope we can move on. :wyotethumb:

Then just try being nice to people and not so judgmental man.
It was like an all out assault on people with you as judge, jury, and then condemner general from your first post on here.
Just chill.

The assumptions about me have been quite free flowing.
Hope you are well?!
Oh! So you do want to be saved?!
:tonguewink:

(I just wrote a msg on your profile).

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow and Ren
I'm going to take a break from this site, and come back at some point with an entirely new account.

I wonder what Jesus would have to say about living disingenuously.

Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.
You destroy those who speak lies; the Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.
This is your lot, the portion I have measured out to you, declares the Lord, because you have forgotten me and trusted in lies.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Be not a witness against your neighbor without cause, and do not deceive with your lips.
One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much.
Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.
Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name.
Send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling!
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
Even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder what Jesus would have to say about living disingenuously.

Wonkavision...

image.jpg

:tearsofjoy: