Original Sin--Born with the sin nature... | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Original Sin--Born with the sin nature...

Nope.
Wrong.

Why don't you crack open a Bible and see for yourself?

God killed all the firstborn in Egypt except for the ones who were Israelites, who ate the Passover Lamb, and put its blood on their doors.

And in the same way, God is only saving his elect, whom he chose, and who were redeemed by the Lord Jesus Christ, when he suffered and bled and died in their place on Calvary's cross.

God doesn't love everybody. He only loves his elect. And he only gives his elect faith. And the rest of this world will burn in hell forever, under God's just and holy wrath.

"But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out..." -- Acts3:18-19

Why don't you crack open a Bible and see for yourself?

God killed all the firstborn in Egypt except for the ones who were Israelites, who ate the Passover Lamb and put its blood on their doors.

And in the same way, God is only saving his elect, whom he chose, and who were redeemed by the Lord Jesus Christ, when he suffered and died in their place on Calvary's cross.

God doesn't love everybody. He only loves his elect. And he only gives his elect faith. And the rest of this world will burn in hell forever, under God's just and holy wrath.

"But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out..." -- Acts3:18-19
STFU
I have read the Bible multiple times.
You know nothing about me.
STFU

I will see you in “Hell” you joke of a “Christian”.
If you keep talking to me and insulting me, I will keep throwing it back in your face.

Are you so sure that God loves you?
How can you know?
Are you saved?
How do you know?
How do you know I’m not?

You don’t.
You don’t know shit about shit.
Stop talking to me - final warning.

Not emotional - do you have a camera that can see my emotional state - or are you psychic once again?
You can’t make that call - you just sound more idiotic each time you do.
It doesn’t bother me - YOU do.
Capt. Christ.
I’m not emotional - nor am I scared - nor am I guilty.
Annoyed with you, yes...I find you to be a closed-minded joke.
The only reason why I post in return to you is you continue to make false assumptions about me.
Good! You should be scared and guilty and stuff - no...no, I’m not...once again - quit projecting your own neurosis onto me.
And that’s is fucked in the head btw just so you know - how gleefully you want me to be afraid and scared and tortured for eternity - yeah, no.
STFU - you need medication, like serious anti-psychotics.

If you are an “ambassador” to Christ you fail so fucking hard.
Now stop talking to me - how many fucking times have I asked you now?
You can’t understand normal English?
Is your head too thick?
Ears full of wax?
Don’t talk to me - I find everything you have to say worthless and a waste of my time.
If there really is a “Hell” it’s in your heart.
Don’t talk to me again.
Do you understand the words?
Don’t.
Talk.
To.
Me.

Every time I stop talking to you, you start engaging with me again. Why don't you just stop?

Oh yeah, because all that I'm saying to you has really struck a nerve. And again, rightly so.

I never said that I want you to go to hell. I keep telling you to seek the Lord's mercy and grace.

Why in the world would I do that unless I actually hope that you will find his mercy?

Every time I stop talking to you, you start engaging with me again. Why don't you just stop?

Oh yeah, because all that I'm saying to you has really struck a nerve. And again, rightly so.

I never said that I want you to go to hell. I keep telling you to seek the Lord's mercy and forgiveness.

Why in the world would I do that unless I actually hope that you will find his mercy?

*sigh*
You can continue this “Moronathon” all by yourself.
No nerves are struck other than your inability to keep your judgmental BS to yourself.

"Every time I stop talking to you, you start engaging with me again. Why don't you just stop?”
- I told you, every time you insult me or falsely state untrue info about me I will call you out.

You will never convince anyone you are correct by being a giant dick to people. - Jesus.

I never said that I want you to go to hell. I keep telling you to seek the Lord's mercy and grace.

Your eyes are not yet open... when they are... if they are... we will be here.

Reactions: Skarekrow
*sigh*
You can continue this “Moronathon” all by yourself.
No nerves are struck other than your inability to keep your judgmental BS to yourself.

"Every time I stop talking to you, you start engaging with me again. Why don't you just stop?”
- I told you, every time you insult me or falsely state untrue info about me I will call you out.

You will never convince anyone you are correct by being a giant dick to people. - Jesus.
That's not true. I have ignored you several times because you're so annoying, but you keep coming back!
I take that to mean that what I'm saying to you is striking a nerve. And I'm glad that it is.

Like I said before, I hope that God won't let you rest until he gives you faith in his Son. That is the only hope that you have. And I'm praying for you. As long as you're alive there's still hope.

Your eyes are not yet open... when they are... if they are... we will be here.

Listen, man, you are so full of it. You are not a Nazirite. There are no Nazirites.

God utterly put an end to the earthly priesthood when Christ came and fulfilled all those things.

You are deluded, and you are living in a false refuge, and your only hope is that God takes the props out from under you, and causes you to trust in Christ and him alone.

Listen, man, you are so full of it. You are not a Nazirite. There are no Nazirites.

God utterly put an end to the earthly priesthood when Christ came and fulfilled all those things.

You are deluded, and you are living in a false refuge, and your only hope is that God takes the props out from under you, and causes you to trust in Christ and him alone.

You win

That's not true. I have ignored you several times because you're so annoying, but you keep coming back!
I take that to mean that what I'm saying to you is striking a nerve. And I'm glad that it is.

Like I said before, I hope that God won't let you rest until he gives you faith in his Son. That is the only hope that you have. And I'm praying for you. As long as you're alive there's still hope.

You are spreading lies and fear-mongering.
You are judging others on the forum and blaming the Bible for your inability to speak to people without acting like a giant arrogant prick.
Take some personal responsibility.
YOU are judging those and damning them to Hell - not God...YOU.
This keeps going right over your head.
I’m not scared, or afraid, or nerves touched...I do not fear God or Hell.
-You are glad that it is?
Again...you are happy to see others suffer.
Sick.
Judge yourself - stop judging others on this thread - you have no right.

What church do you go to?
I need to know so I never step foot into such a judgmental, hateful, and bigoted religious institution.

Reactions: Wyote
Response to further statements -

*long wet fart noise*

You are judging others on the forum and blaming the Bible for your inability to speak to people without acting like a giant arrogant prick.
Sick.

I need to know so I never step foot into such a judgmental, hateful, and bigoted religious institution.

Still waiting for an answer:

Why do you think I would waste my time telling you to seek the Lord's mercy if I just wanted you to go to hell???

How on earth does that make an ounce of sense???

How many times do I have to say it????

I hope that God saves you.

I hope that God saves you.

I'm praying for you.

Seek the Lord's mercy.

This is what I've said to you countless times!

How on earth do you get from that that I just want you to go to hell???

Did you forget to take your meds????

What more can I say to you until you get that I'm HOPING that God will SAVE you???

Last edited:
Sick.

Your
No, the truth wins. I'm just telling the truth.

You can tell the truth, but without Understanding, truth is meaningless and you are asleep, perhaps your eyes will be opened when the master comes calling. I know this because someone with eyes open knows the folly of being insulting and abusive to others... but you are vaguely entertaining

Your

You can tell the truth, but without Understanding, truth is meaningless and you are asleep, perhaps your eyes will be opened when the master comes calling. I know this because someone with eyes open knows the folly of being insulting and abusive to others... but you are vaguely entertaining

Well, yes, I was trying to use a bit of humor when I called him a "buffoon." It wasn't meant to be harsh.

And when I said that you are full of crap, ....again, I was being lighthearted. But you really are full of crap!

Just had a text from God. He was way angry (he's in therapy for wrath management) and he wants everyone to calm down.

Actually I'm being polite. He said he was going to"smite the sh1t out of people" if they weren't nice to each other.

I think he drinks. But I'm not going to argue with him. Oh yeah and God is a man. No wonder things are so messed up. :)

He said he was going to"smite the sh1t out of people" if they weren't nice to each other.

I think he drinks. But I'm not going to argue with him
Lol! Is God Irish?

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
Well, yes, I was trying to use a bit of humor when I called him a "buffoon." It wasn't meant to be harsh.

And when I said that you are full of crap, ....again, I was being lighthearted. But you really are full of crap!

...that just means your eyes are still closed... check your bible for all the sections, with blindness and being asleep.

Do you know wisemen talk in stories and parables?

and are truly a Master Debater...