[INFJ] - opinion about ourselves, opinion about yourself! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] opinion about ourselves, opinion about yourself!

I'm back again:grin:

How are u all doing? Well, today i'm here to know about how you bring down stress levels and how you usually organize your thoughts, like put down schemes or just sitting and looking into the void.

Personally, I'm not constant in methods. Talking about stress level , sometimes I bring it down by cleaning the house or watching Anime but in those past few days
I experimented a method that really makes me feel better: Store new information about everything that tickles my mind.

And to help me to organize my thoughts I put down two or three sketch per day, it really help me to focus only on my goal….. so…..

what about you????:blush:

When stressed I like to organize my physical world by cleaning or organizing things. I then make task lists organized by importance, and length of time needed, mixed with due date. Unimportant quick things go to the bottom. Important lengthy things go to the top (roughly). I then schedule them realistically. Then I usually take a break.

Unimportant quick things go to the bottom. Important lengthy things go to the top (roughly).

do you need to keep this ladder or you can go out of line without feeling "bad"? Like…..hypothetically speaking, for some inconvenience you are forced to change programs, how do you feel?

*sorry, I'm just curious:flushed::sweatsmile:*

I'll throw it out the window at a moments notice actually. It usually just help me prioritize and plan.

For me, whenever I'm really stressed, I have several strategies depending on my mood. I could play music or I could isolate myself in my room and listen to music or watch videos on YouTube. Sometimes, if something is stuck in my mind and I'm can't stop thinking about it, I physically write it down on paper and it's like the thought leaves my brain and is transferred to the paper.

The thing that works every time though is sleep. I'm fortunate enough that a good night's sleep resets my mood levels to baseline levels. So every morning I start the day feeling pumped.

yea, by what you are describing I'm starting to think that place is no good..

Maybe he jealous? who knows.. people don't need legit reasons to hate..

Sounds like a good plan to me
People really interfered the same in my life......totally messed up... From starting I was having question that. Is that only me who is like this..I mean people calls weird and different than them.. I was knowing that I am healthy with brain..but then viewers sees me like.. i am different kind.. some people literally said on my face tht.. u are not like us.. are u alien or something.. that hurted too much... Thn they started messing up with my every action.. started treating me like shit.. I was in depression just because I never did wrong to anyone n they are fucking my life from every way possible.. and after 6 years of my college I got the answer ..from a test tht ...I am seriously different.. may be rare..and that's why..this is happening....I resulted as INFJ- T ....I understood...may be where I live.. they even DNT Know what is INFJ people thn how they will understand me n thoughts.. I am glad tht.. I found this website.... I am feeling more like you all now..like I am not alone

I am glad tht.. I found this website.... I am feeling more like you all now..like I am not alone

In this comment.. it seems to be such a revelation sometimes that we are not so alone. I know it was the same when I came on here. I would look at all these INFJs and think "why is is that there no-one around where I live?" But realistically there are thousands. In a population of 100,000 people using the 1% idea it still relates to a 1000 people.

I sometimes think on whether there are many many enlightened INFJ that are out there but are now so fully in their own vibrant world that they have no need to communicate outside their sphere? That's why we don't see many in "captivity". Well I like to think that this is the case :)

I sometimes think on whether there are many many enlightened INFJ that are out there but are now so fully in their own vibrant world that they have no need to communicate outside their sphere?

At work the other day I started talking mbti with a colleague. She was vaguely aware of it, but had never researched it much. I started guessing her type...definitely N, definitely F, definitely J...oh my gosh, I may have been elbow to elbow with a fellow infj for years! I could be wrong. She's going to take a test and get back to me, but, I think I'm right. (Could be enfj... ) Maybe she's just been immersed in living her personality and she hasn't felt the need to research personality. We work in a very NF friendly field, and so who she is is valued and maybe she's just been fortunate enough to feel like she "fit" enough to not have to seek for her people outside her regular sphere?

hahaha

I'm here again to bother all of you 'cause yes!

ONE QUICK QUESTION!

ONLY ONE :D.....

When you realized you are an INFJ???? When and how????
It's been 2 years now and I came across the term when I was surfing on the net

Reactions: jn56uytrx