One Sentence Story | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

One Sentence Story

With their morals marinated to the point of ambiguity they watched as the passengers on the ship debarked and raided their cornfields.

The newcomers took the corn and turned it into a substance called whiskey.

Their eyes met across the field but she was too shy to move closer so he took the initiative, wagged his tail, jumped and took the frisbee from her before she could grasp what was happening to her.

As I suffocate under this armor, I watch over the city I must save.

He trotted to the distiller who filled the frisbee with the potent spirits then carefully brought it back to his shy mistress, laying at her feet as she knelt and lapped the hot liquid with him while hold his dark eyes in her gaze.

Unaccustomed to the effects of whiskey, and not understanding what was happening, the woman thought she was possessed with shamanic powers.

She quivered and quaked and clutched at herself while her doggie made a joke about her mental health.

Realizing she was now able to telepathically communicate with her dog, the woman set on a vision quest.

She wandered deep into the magical forest of the first post in this thread, her eyes glazed over, listening rather then seeing her way further and further as night fell and a heavy fog settled.

She then created a warm and peaceful place to rest for the night.

She fell into a tranquil sleep and had several dreams about men she knew years before, they were all very nice to her and each gave her a small gift.

Soon her sleep was filled with emptiness, small woodland creatures sat near her watching her breathe.

After a while the woodland creatures became hungry and began gnawing at her garments.

The place was full of glowing plants and magical atmosphere.

"Leave while you can," said the towering plant of Thistledom.

Then the thistledom plant spread into thousands of thistle seeds that blew all over the countryside.