[INFJ] - On MBTI types | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] On MBTI types

That's how i distinguish INFJs kind of, i would use different words though, they usually seem harder to reach at first meeting, even with the most easy going ones.

I don't think I agree with you.
the INFJs in description are mature INFJs, which are very rare and they are so because of perseverence and development of courage.

the typical INFJ looks confused, with the head in the clouds, weak willed and very impressionable and emotive, and also he has the contemplative or melancholic look in his eyes. there is very little strenght in him, any kind of strenght. Actualy they like self-pity very much...and that's not strenght at all.

the typical INFJ looks confused, with the head in the clouds, weak willed and very impressionable and emotive, and also he has the contemplative or melancholic look in his eyes. there is very little strenght in him, any kind of strenght. Actualy they like self-pity very much...and that's not strenght at all.

A revision of your observations is pretty much needed then.
No one who knows me would define me as weak willed, and i'm pretty sure that i'm an immature INFJ. Also it's not weakness, it's vulnerability.

Last edited:
A revision of your observations is pretty much needed then.
No one who knows me would define me as weak willed, and i'm pretty sure that i'm an immature INFJ. Also it's not weakness, it's vulnerability.
Here is my answer then...I think you should read books like you breath air, and you will see then who needs to revision his own stuff.

Here is what you need to understand: usualy Infjs think they know something, but they actualy don't.
For example, there are alot of INFJs guys on forums that boast loudly that they are strong and confident and all the manly stuff. Probaly 99 percent of them don't really know what they are talking about. Its all in their heads...they have no real world validation.
I mean, we are on the internet...

For example, you say you are strong willed...what does strong willed mean to you?
That you make your pushups all the way up, or that you can beat your own score at something, or you have the will to resist in some difficult situations (difficult for you, not for everybody)???

If its that kind of thing...the usual meaning of strong will does not apply there.

Someone is strong willed if he can push the bar so high in outstanding situations, in such a way that is to be worthy of admiration, recognised by a more objective standard, people around us.

As for the wakness vs vulnerability...I pledge on your side to be a little less stupid. Don't press words and meanings like is poetry or some essays. Please realise that this has implications in real life, not in your weakness vs vulnerability fantasy.
Just make the effort to be practical at least. This is not poetry, and you are not the "vulnerable" hero.

Here is my answer then...I think you should read books like you breath air, and you will see then who needs to revision his own stuff.

Here is what you need to understand: usualy Infjs think they know something, but they actualy don't.
For example, there are alot of INFJs guys on forums that boast loudly that they are strong and confident and all the manly stuff. Probaly 99 percent of them don't really know what they are talking about. Its all in their heads...they have no real world validation.

For example, you say you are strong willed...what does strong willed mean to you?
That you make your pushups all the way up, or that you can beat your own score at something, or you have the will to resist in some difficult situations (difficult for you, not for everybody)???

If its that kind of thing...the usual meaning of strong will does not apply there.

Someone is strong willed if he can push the bar so high in outstanding situations, in such a way that is to be worthy of admiration, recognised by a more objective standard, people around us.

As for the wakness vs vulnerability...I pledge on your side to be a little less stupid. Don't press words and meanings like is poetry or some essays. Please realise that this has implications in real life, not in your weakness vs vulnerability fantasy.
Just make the effort to be practical at least. This is not poetry, and you are not the "vulnerable" hero.

That's a really dumb aspiration

In a society that rewards corruption it is not a healthy aspiration to aspire to success

The game is the wrong game

I'm not sure seeking the admiration of your peers within a corrupt system is a good goal to aim for

Trying to do the right thing even though you won't become influential within the system takes a strength of will because the easiest thing is to go along to get along

It takes strength to swim against the tide

Watch nature shows...the lone wolves are strongest because they do not have the pack to rely on....they have to rely on their own resources

INFJ's learn from a young age to rely on their own resources

Reactions: BrokenDaniel

I read like 3 books at the same time since i'm 14 already, and i took philosophy and literature courses (that's a lot of reading) back in college, so whatever. And no, i don't need revision, actually i think you're the one who needs it, because you're mixing a lot of ethical concepts, that have nothing to do with the MBTI ftr. Then there's also your misintepretations and exagerations of Socionics.

Some do, some don't. I think it's pretty useless to go around questioning what people say on the internet of themselves, you don't have any certainty to make such claimings, also it's pretty trivial by the end. There are probably many times were i failed to assert myself, but that doesn't contradict what i've said.

I think i fit your description, i'm still young though, but i'm sure that a lot of average people do, i don't really care about it anyway. Also what's a more objective standard for you btw? i'm curious. [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] made a very good point regarding this subject. Don't give a shit about admiration, and i don't measure myself by how much i'm admired, i ain't no fucking sheep... Most of my problems i keep them to myself, i feel no need to have an award for that. Doing something with it is a completely different story.

First, i'm not stupid, stop saying it. You seem pretentious btw, but then, this doesn't apply to all INFJs, nor the immature ones specifically, just you...

Vulnerability doesn't have any kind of bad connotation as weakness does, is neutral. And it describes it better than weakness. And your values (like will, strenght, weakness, responsibility) doesn't apply to anyone, nor any type but yourself. You seem to want to "moralize" or "indoctrinate" people around here that's why i'm saying it.
As for poetry, there's a point that i want to make it's somewhat related. Psychology is a discipline where poetry, art, and self expression is necessary to get in touch with oneself, keep that in mind for the future, expand yourself. Read Jung, and if you have (which doesn't seem to be), read him closely.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
That's a really dumb aspiration

In a society that rewards corruption it is not a healthy aspiration to aspire to success

The game is the wrong game

I'm not sure seeking the admiration of your peers within a corrupt system is a good goal to aim for

But who said anything about "seeking" the admiration of somebody?
All I said was that a strong willed person is worthy of admiration, because of his virtuos determination of mind.
Can you comprehend the difference between what I said and what you said?

Trying to do the right thing even though you won't become influential within the system takes a strength of will because the easiest thing is to go along to get along

It takes strength to swim against the tide

Watch nature shows...the lone wolves are strongest because they do not have the pack to rely on....they have to rely on their own resources

INFJ's learn from a young age to rely on their own resources
Ok...but this is another fantasy of INFJs that is not true...that they are lone wolf. They are more like ...."lost wolfs"(or sheeps...)

I read like 3 books at the same time since i'm 14 already, and i took philosophy and literature courses (that's a lot of reading) back in college, so whatever. And no, i don't need revision, actually i think you're the one who needs it, because you're mixing a lot of ethical concepts, that have nothing to do with the MBTI ftr. Then there's also your misintepretations and exagerations of Socionics.
Really? Like what, I'm dead curious now...

Some do, some don't. I think it's pretty useless to go around questioning what people say on the internet of themselves, you don't have any certainty to make such claimings, also it's pretty trivial by the end. There are probably many times were i failed to assert myself, but that doesn't contradict what i've said.
You want a optimistic answer, a "nice" answer...I agree with you.
You want a straight answer, conform to the standards of what is considered a strong willed person, you are a weak willed person, and so is the majority of INFJs.

I think i fit your description, i'm still young though, but i'm sure that a lot of average people do, i don't really care about it anyway.
ugh...

Also what's a more objective standard for you btw? i'm curious. @muir made a very good point regarding this subject. Don't give a shit about admiration, and i don't measure myself by how much i'm admired, i ain't no fucking sheep... Most of my problems i keep them to myself, i feel no need to have an award for that. Doing something with it is a completely different story.
But I didn't said anything about wanting admiration...you special admiration-independent snowflake sheep!
I said that some acts that a person does are worthy of admiration and respect...other acts don't. Can...you...get...the difference...now...if ...you...try...a bit...harder?

First, i'm not stupid, stop saying it. You seem pretentious btw, but then, this doesn't apply to all INFJs, nor the immature ones specifically, just you...
I think you are.

Vulnerability doesn't have any kind of bad connotation as weakness does, is neutral. And it describes it better than weakness.
Sure, let's have words that have "nice" connotations, and destroy words that have a "bad" and "mean" connotations, and the world will be a happy place...because we are all one! *smiles happily with pleasure*

And your values (like will, strenght, weakness, responsibility) doesn't apply to anyone, nor any type but yourself. You seem to want to "moralize" or "indoctrinate" people around here that's why i'm saying it.
that was pretty...deep in ignorance and stupidity, I think. I don't know how to better describe such a impossible phrase like what you just wrotte!

As for poetry, there's a point that i want to make it's somewhat related. Psychology is a discipline where poetry, art, and self expression is necessary to get in touch with oneself, keep that in mind for the future, expand yourself. Read Jung, and if you have (which doesn't seem to be), read him closely.
Voila, we are finish!

But who said anything about "seeking" the admiration of somebody?
All I said was that a strong willed person is worthy of admiration, because of his virtuos determination of mind.
Can you comprehend the difference between what I said and what you said?

No i don't admire someone for being pig headed

I admire people for trying to live in truth (which will in itself require great strength of mind in a society that is out of alignment with the truth)

Ok...but this is another fantasy of INFJs that is not true...that they are lone wolf. They are more like ...."lost wolfs"(or sheeps...)

In your opinion

But in my opinion for you to make such a blanket term shows an unreasonable desire to smear all INFJ's; truth is the first casualty in war and you are waging a war of words against INFJs and it is clear that you don't want to let the truth stand in the way of your demonisation of INFJ's

If you listen to INFJ's (and i listen to many online and irl...and please don't tell me you do too...i've already heard who you think are INFJ's and myself and a bunch of other INFJ's on this forum have already told you that they are not INFJ's and that you have confused the issue with socionics which is leading you to misstype people as INFJ's)....but anyway....if you listen to INFJ's (not socionic INFP's) you will find that they are not 'lost' or 'sheep' and that in fact they have pretty clear visions of what is going on in the world which then gives them (once they have developed their vision...which can take them their twenties sometimes) a strong sense of purpose and direction (once they have figured that part out as well...which can also take a bit of time)

Even when an INFJ is not sure of what they like they will often have some strong opinions about what they don't like and are less likely to be swayed by the group than most other types

Listen to the people on this forum who are definately INFJ's and developed enough to have a clear vision....they are out there talking their truth in clear terms even when met with resistance from the 'conventional wisdom' (which is not fixed and evolves over time)

Really? Like what, I'm dead curious now...

Socionics is a completely different system, so when you say INFJs you're not saying INFJs really, you're reffering to IEIs, needless to say that i identify as one, and i still think that your descirptions are dead wrong.

You want a straight answer, conform to the standards of what is considered a strong willed person, you are a weak willed person, and so is the majority of INFJs.

No, conforming to your false and romanticized standards that nobody cares to follow nor listen. You're a sheep indeed, now i'm completely sure.

Sure, let's have words that have "nice" connotations, and destroy words that have a "bad" and "mean" connotations, and the world will be a happy place...because we are all one! *smiles happily with pleasure*

Yeah, pretty much.

that was pretty...deep in ignorance and stupidity, I think. I don't know how to better describe such a impossible phrase like what you just wrotte!

Alright then.

What annoys about your attitude is that you certainly don't care about calling people that you don't know stupid, nor acting all pedantic and arrogant, but then you don't seem like someone who is capable of handling an argument that well, you're far more sensitive and insecure, which means that you're pretending and trying too hard.
A couple of months ago you started to get in a lot of arguments, and one of them was with me if i remember correctly. You certainly didn't gave one single fnck about calling people idiots, stupid, nor whatever, but then i saw a very affected post of yours whining, and acting all emotional, saying that some people seemed to be against you and all the stuff.
Now you've said that i was weak willed, but honestly, you're not even up to your speech, getting in a lot of arguments and then go around crying about it is not a sign of "strenght" nor "strong will", nor anything, so there...

John Wayne is one of the few famous person I can give a example as a mature INFJ, that has a certain kind of courage and determination in him.

What can be seen in those pictures?

download.jpg
images.jpg

A melancholic looking face, and in the picture when he was younger, he even has a introspective look, specific to the more immature INFJs.
So, INFJs are considered to be not exactly the symbol of masculinity, yet ironicaly enough, the symbol of rugged masculinity, a "American hero" is a Ni subtype INFJ. Isn't this interesting?

Firstly, what is admirable to John Wayne, is his quiet strenght and confidence...there is a kind of obtuse, imperturbable strenght in him, a "I'm holding my ground" kind of attitude.
Secondly, his eyes are present and grounded, and do not suggest dreaminess at all, another characteristic that is not specific to INFJs.

I've looked on the internet, to see if everyone can detect any "shaddow" of INFJ'ness in John Wayne...here is what I've found:

Wayne's gift lies in his ability to perceive, understand and communicate about feelings and matters of the heart and soul. He is thus well suited to any field that involves working with people as a counselor or teacher, and even if John is not trained to do so, others seek him out as an advisor, for John Wayne is able to clarify and sensitively discuss their personal concerns and problems. Relationships are of primary importance to John Wayne, and his ability to handle them is one of his richest and most fulfilling experiences. John, even more than most people, requires relationships with friends and intimates with whom he shares his thoughts and life experiences. - here is something of the "counselor" part of INFJ;

John Wayne also has an active and creative mind and is apt to spend much time reading, thinking or daydreaming, and/or writing (stories, music, lyrics, diaries, letters, etc.). Film or any media combining words with images and emotions also fascinates him. -this is the philosopher-romanticist in John Wayne;

At times his mind and intellect may seem to be at odds with his instinctive, emotional side, and it is John's task to bring them together. John Wayne may spend a lot of time mulling over his experiences and feelings, trying to understand and make sense of them. -introspective, contemplative, from a first hand experience approach, another mark of INFJs;

He is quite sensitive (psychologically and physically) and may avoid taking a direct, active part in life. -yep, well said.

However, as described in the next chapter, John Wayne appears quite spirited and independent. John has a certain confidence or boldness about him that masks his emotional sensitivity, as described above. - this is it...this is the part that John Wayne updated to his character, a courage, a boldness, that really do mask his INFJ typical traits;
http://famous-relationships.topsynergy.com/John_Wayne/Characteristics.asp

And here is another article, about a book by someone called Scott Eyman ( a big idiot, in my opinion) who wrotte: "John Wayne: The life and Legend":

He was the strong, forthright hero: authentic, stubborn, sometimes pigheaded but dedicated to justice and capable of tenderness and sacrifice; a solitary figure, called upon to defend the homestead or rescue the girl, but often exiled, in the end, from the post-frontier civilization that no longer needed his hard man’s brand of competence and courage. Whether he was a gunfighter, a cowboy or a cavalry officer, he became, for many moviegoers, the very avatar of the American frontier: the embodiment of James Fenimore Cooper’s Deerslayer, Emerson’s American Adam or what Garry Wills called fans’ sense of what “was disappearing or had disappeared” from American life.

The narrator of Walker Percy’s novel “The Moviegoer” talks about the memory of him killing “three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in ‘Stagecoach' ” as more real than memories from the narrator’s own life. Joan Didion called him the “perfect mold” into which “the inarticulate longings of a nation” were poured.

John Wayne put it more simply: “I’ve found the character the average man wants himself, his brother or his kid to be,” he said. “It’s the same type of guy the average wife wants for her husband. Always walk with your head held high. Look everybody straight in the eye. Never double-cross a pal.” Later in his career, he would turn down roles — like that of the conniving and corrupt Willie Stark in “All the King’s Men” — that violated his belief system. “He intended to play only men,” says Scott Eyman, the author of a new biography of Wayne, who “mirrored his own beliefs, his own values, either partially or completely.”

As Mr. Eyman’s detailed and at times long-winded new book, “John Wayne,” makes very clear, the man Duke Morrison — born in 1907 with the unlikely name Marion Robert Morrison in the small town of Winterset, Iowa — was not synonymous with the John Wayne character he created on screen. “In Wayne’s own mind,” Mr. Eyman writes, “he was Duke Morrison. John Wayne was to him what the Tramp was to Charlie Chaplin — a character that overlapped his own personality, but not to the point of subsuming it.”

Photo

John Wayne in the movie “The Big Trail,” from 1930, from a photograph included in the biography by Scott Eyman.
A conscientious and tireless student, Duke started out as an extra and prop man, and spent a decade before his breakthrough role as the Ringo Kid in John Ford’s “Stagecoach” (1939), toiling away in B pictures, made in three, six or 10 days. During those years, he honed his craft and put together the pieces of a screen character — his distinctive start-and-stop phrasing; his low, slow growl of a voice; his graceful, rolling walk. It was a character that drew upon his easy charm and faith in self-reliance, but it was also modeled, he once said, on “the kind of man I’d liked to have been.”

Mr. Eyman says the screen persona that Wayne devised for himself — of a man who was at once an outsider and an authority figure — helped transform an awkward, insecure boy into “the emphatic representation” of an “American masculinity” that was sure enough of itself to encompass a certain melancholy and vulnerability beneath the steadiness and self-assurance.

This story of John Wayne’s invention of himself has been told many times before. “The Searchers: The Making of an American Legend,” Glenn Frankel’s succinct and powerful 2013 book about John Ford’s masterwork, discussed how the young Wayne studied the western star Harry Carey’s slow, soulful manner, and the lessons he learned from the accomplished stuntman Yakima Canutt, a former rodeo star. (“I studied him for many weeks, the way he walked and talked and rode a horse and pulled a gun.”) And Mr. Wills’s 1997 book, “John Wayne’s America,” which was less a biography than an extended essay about the dynamics of celebrity, also covered much of this same ground.

Mr. Eyman’s book aims to be far more comprehensive than those earlier works; at times, it feels too comprehensive, doggedly chronicling more forgettable Wayne movies and offering tedious asides about the financing of various films. The author also spends an awful lot of space on issues that have been debated for decades (like the relationship between Wayne’s conservative politics and his choice of movies) without shedding new light on them.

But what this book does expertly is give the reader a spirited portrait of John Wayne — er, Duke Morrison — and the Hollywood he worked in, while doing a nimble job of charting his growing mastery of his craft. It traces his transition from the eager, boyish roles he played in early movies to confident leading man; from John Ford’s “perfect Everyman” to “everyone’s father”; and, eventually, “everyone’s grandfather,” in pictures like “True Grit.”

Photo

Scott Eyman Credit Greg Lovett
Mr. Eyman — the author of a biography of John Ford (“Print the Legend”) — gives us a vivid sense of the mentor-protégé relationship that endured between Ford and Wayne, and Ford’s proclivity for belittling the actor on the set, while taking care of him on screen. He recognizes the skill and intimate knowledge of the filmmaking process (the result of all those years in B movies) that lay beneath Wayne’s easy screen demeanor. And he appreciates, too, the ambiguity and layered complexity of roles like Ethan Edwards in “The Searchers” (a man possessed by vengeance and racist fury, and yet true to his moral code of honor) and the deep sense of loss or isolation that informed characters like Nathan Brittles in “She Wore a Yellow Ribbon” and Tom Doniphon in “The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.”

The Duke Morrison portrayed in this book is a consummate professional, always on time on the set, quick to apologize when his temper got the best of him, and given his own humble start, solicitous of the crew and extras. He was a heavy smoker and hard drinker, like many of his characters, but also an avid chess player and book lover who could quote Shakespeare and Dickens (and who, Mr. Eyman reports, “had a surprising taste for Tolkien”). He collected Eastern woodblock prints and kachina dolls, and his impoverished childhood left him with a love of catalog shopping, buying so many presents for his children and friends that “mail order packages would arrive in bunches, 10 or 20 at a time.”

Beginning in 1951, with “The Quiet Man,” Mr. Eyman writes, and continuing for the rest of his life, Wayne “indulged in a beau geste of ordering personalized coffee mugs for the cast and crew of each of his films.” One side would say “To xxxx from Duke”; the other would feature a line of dialogue or a scene from the film. Wayne would “rough out the artwork himself,” Mr. Eyman writes, before giving it to an artist for a final version.

Mr. Eyman also observes that “for the sake of psychological clarity,” the actor always asked people to call him Duke, not John. “I’ve always been Duke, or Marion or John Wayne,” he said in 1975. “It’s a name that goes well together and it’s like one word — JohnWayne.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/25/books/john-wayne-the-life-and-legend-explains-a-stars-power.html?_r=1

So yeah, The Duke was a INFJ...this also explains his elegance and graceful, artistic movements, despite his strenght and steadiness...also his sensitive and vulnerable side, so well spotted by thousands of female admires. He was quite a paradox: a combination of strenght and weakness, practicality and dreaminess!

De Niro is a INFJ bad ass. His father, the artist, was also a INFJ.
He is probably one of the greatest acgors of all times, his characters are impressive. I like him and respect him as a human being.

[video=youtube;4xfObIHm-Ro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xfObIHm-Ro[/video]

The Biber is a INFJ dude.

[video=youtube;7GNbHJEEfz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GNbHJEEfz8[/video]

Rachel McAddams is the typical ENFP girl. Very dreamy voice, and polite, considerate in manners.

[video=youtube;9YQQlscAYXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YQQlscAYXg[/video]

Also, she is the Fi subtype. Weirdly enough, the Ne subtype is much less dreamy.

Olivia Wilde, very very typical ESFJ woman. She is the Se subtype.

[video=youtube;eFd78Xe4m-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFd78Xe4m-E[/video]

Hesre is another ESFJ girl, altought I don't know her name.

[video=youtube;6s2m2MjQxPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s2m2MjQxPg[/video]

A ESFJ woman right here, the Se subtype, Julia Sweeney.

[video=youtube;OtIyx687ytk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtIyx687ytk[/video]

ESFJ, the Fi subtype:

[video=youtube;PFFsd6NFwr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFFsd6NFwr4[/video]

Reactions: rawr
Christina Applegate, another ESFJ the Fi subtype:

[video=youtube;LTBcGEH-lq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTBcGEH-lq4[/video]

Sarah Kay, another ESFJ the Fi subtype. She looks like the Se subtype more, but she is the Fi subtype.

[video=youtube;0snNB1yS3IE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0snNB1yS3IE[/video]

Jennifer Lawrence, ESFJ the Fi subtype. She is a variant of ESFJs that are very moody and have a pretty emotional and changeable disposition:

[video=youtube;NWhfoyuZPKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWhfoyuZPKM[/video]

Here is a young guy ESTP. He is truly the best example I could find of a young guy ESTP, the Ti subtype:

[video=youtube;nGIrkHq4DA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGIrkHq4DA8[/video]

Last edited:
Jennifer Lawrence, ESFJ the Fi subtype. She is a variant of ESFJs that are very moody and have a pretty emotional and changeable disposition:

[video=youtube;NWhfoyuZPKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWhfoyuZPKM[/video]

Would totally think that Jennifer Lawrence is a ENFP or ENFJ o_O

Here are a ESTP woman, Caroline Myss.

[video=youtube;3mPerbwFQBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mPerbwFQBY[/video]

And here is the ESFJ woman, kind of the same age, Julia Sweeney. Both those women are first Se users. Who looks tougher and stronger?

[video=youtube;OtIyx687ytk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtIyx687ytk#t=614[/video]

Hillary Clinton is a ESTP or a ISTP woman, I can't figure out which one is. On the one side, she definetely is a Se users, but she does not seem to have that rough and harsh quality to her that Se users have, so I think she might be a ISTP.
Vladimir Putin (who is a ISTP), has some interesting remarks always about Hillary Clinton. This is because Se users "feel" eachother, and they are usualy in competion of strenght.

[video=youtube;GdTtvXxLyY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdTtvXxLyY0[/video]

Barbara Walter is another ESTP woman.

[video=youtube;A_MsmbERGmg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MsmbERGmg[/video]

Typology serves for entertainment purposes most the time.

I read something like how people are made up of these fragments called ego states.

The parent ego: the adult ego: the child ego. These give a rich base to contaminate in lol
They're basically a set of thoughts, feelings, and behaviours.
Okay, I'll start with an illustration.

The ego state can be diagnosed in a few ways.

Behavioural: Social: Historical: and finally, Phenomenoligical

Behavioural diagnses looks at; Tone, Tempo of speech, expression, posture, gestures, breathing and also, muscle tone.
These are used here to diagnose the state your at.
i.e in the child state you are more likely to use words that are direct and spontaneous...whilst in the parent ego state you would typically use words of value judgement.

Ofcourse, its still psychology....

The idea that someone can sum me up in 2 pages or 4 concepts offends me at times.

Not that I'm tryna make mself out as this complex guy...but we r special.

Last edited: