OMG they killed Google! ;( | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

OMG they killed Google! ;(

1. Microsoft attempts to buy Yahoo!.
Fail. Besides, Google still reigns.

2. Microsoft opens Bing.
Fail. Google rulezz.

3. Google becomes cluttered like Y! and B.
Fail. Microsoft gets real chance with B.

Coincidence? I doubt it.
I think Microsoft have been working on a very long term strategy how to take out the reign of their ingenious search engine competitors, for over a decade. That's too bad, because Page & Brin were actually really creative engineers, unlike Jobs & Gates, who are all about owning the biggest market shares.

Last edited:
I don't care what Google does to their search engine as long as it still works fine. To be honest, I didn't even notice the change.

YouTube is what sucks. Major layout swaps that no one likes, and ever since Google took it over, the copyright rules are ridiculous. :suspicious: You can't so much as upload a 5-second TV clip within a related video blog without it getting deleted within hours, yet the other day I came across a video that had been uploaded for over a week, and it was of a dog being kicked and abused. I reported it along with the many other people who did, but even then it took a while to be taken down.

Awesome job, YouTube.

I don't see what the problem is. All they've done is added more functionality. Everything works just as it used to and everything you are used to using is still where it was.
If its just looks then, meh. I don't use google because its pretty. I use it because it works.