Of all these careers, which would you choose? | INFJ Forum

Of all these careers, which would you choose?

Which careers would you choose?

• B.S. in Computer Science

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • B.S. in Computer Engineering

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • M.S. in Speech, Language, Pathology

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • M.S. in Mathematical Sciences

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • MBA in Crisis & Emergency Mgmt

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • MFA in Graphic Design/Computer Arts

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • MA/PhD in Psychology

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • BA in Philosophy

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
I am planning on getting a B.A./B.S. or M.S. Degree and there are a few things I'm considering. Of the choices listed in the poll, which would you choose. Select as many choices.

And explain why some or why not the others?

:m155:

Last edited:
I don't see any poll. :(

If we don't see a poll can we just make it up?

If that's the case I'll go for professional cat confuser.

It takes a while to add a poll. Poll's now up :smile:

If we don't see a poll can we just make it up?

If that's the case I'll go for professional cat confuser.

Professional cat confuser :m083:? Siamese cat, what do you think?

M.S. in Mathematical Sciences
MBA in Crisis & Emergency Mgmt
MA/PhD in Psychology
Other

As for the professional cat confuser, I'd say that Chaz is already confused by some cat if he thinks that cats could be confused. :D

M.S. in Mathematical Sciences
MBA in Crisis & Emergency Mgmt
MA/PhD in Psychology
Other

As for the professional cat confuser, I'd say that Chaz is already confused by some cat if he thinks that cats could be confused. :D

wow. you like math?

Actually it doesn't take much. My cat managed to get confused when a sparrow just landed right next to him. Took him a while to figure out it was a free lunch and it flew off before he did.

Okay, on-topic: What the hell does M.S. stand for? And I'm assuming B.S. doesn't stand for what I think it does either.

Actually it doesn't take much. My cat managed to get confused when a sparrow just landed right next to him. Took him a while to figure out it was a free lunch and it flew off before he did.

Okay, on-topic: What the hell does M.S. stand for? And I'm assuming B.S. doesn't stand for what I think it does either.
B.S = Bachelor of Science M.S. = Master of Science (degree plans)

B.S./M.S. - it's all relative, isn't it :m052:? lol

But in all seriousness, B.S. means Bachelor or Sciences, and M.S. means Master of Sciences.

Then go for the M.S.

Simply because of this:

mad_scientist.jpg

Voted speech, language, pathology and philosophy and other - thinking learning a language :) (I'm into language-learning, lol! It's so useful.)

Personally, right now I'm going for a Bachelor's in Psychology, then will follow it up with a Master's in Family and Marriage Therapy (more specific form of Counseling).

hated the struggle with math in high school

we need quality math education

if you could change the way math is taught...

integrate a more holistic approach...

then thatd be cool

i picked the language/pathology

imagine the places you could go in this world if you could speak any chosen language

i also picked 'other'

i hate the process of picking a career

there are too many options and i dont want to settle on something that will define my life.

i know that i never want to lose my spirit or stop learning

being creative is where its at

i want to create

for me it all comes back to music

which essentially is storytelling

It would be very bad for me if I didn't because I've got no idea how I would manage to graduate without it. :D

what are you studying again? yeah, im currently scheming how to get out of Cal I. I know i don't need Cal II but i do need a Statistics. so i think ill take two stat courses if i can manage to get that. either way, math is necessary, but not a whole lot for my degree. what about yours?

I'm personally going for Astrophysics, but out of those I chose Mathematical Sciences and Psychology.