Not my president moronic mantra | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Not my president moronic mantra

No different than the tea party shenanigans and other protests against Obama. There may be hooligans acting like poopie turds and damaging property, but many of the protests against Obama were racist as fuck....
I do not think the tea party rioted and wrecked private property. I cannot remember one incident. So no it's not the same. The word "racist" has zero effect anymore it's been misused too much in this country.

Yes there are and we're groups of people who hated him based solely on the pigmentation of his skin. You will never get rid of these types of people on both sides. Instead of pointing fingers at one another the citizens need to put their microscope on the government and see what it's up to on their behalf. Then hold it accountable by voting them out.

Calling more than half the nation deplorable's is no way to respect the people who employ you. They forget that we the American public through taxes make it possible for them to rule over us. We Americans are the fools here for allowing our employees to tell us how to run our country. It was never their job to rule over us we rule over them. We are the ones who will die in wars not them. We are the ones who work and produce profit. They plunder what is yours and the country sits like obedient dogs and wait for the scraps they allow us to keep. We need real citizens and all I see are lap dogs.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I cannot remember one incident

I can't remember being born. Does that mean it didn't happen? There were indeed reports of vandalism and protests turning violent with the tea party movement.

Different agenda, different sides of the aisle, different intention, same result: protests with a few dumb asses taking things too far and breaking stuff.

So does the word "racist" lack a definition now? Saying the word has no effect does not mean racism has disappeared.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit

"
  1. Are you making the allegation that President Obama conducted electronic surveillance of Trump Tower in your capacity as President of the United States based on intelligence or law enforcement information available to you in that capacity?
  2. If so—that is, if you have executive branch information validating that either a FISA wiretap or a Title III wiretap took place—have you reviewed the applications for the surveillance and have you or your lawyers concluded that they lack merit?
  3. If you know that a FISA wiretap took place, are you or were you at the time of the application, an agent of a foreign power within the meaning of FISA?
  4. Was anyone else working in Trump Tower an agent of a foreign power within the meaning of FISA?
  5. If you know that a Title III wiretap took place, are you or were you at the time of the application engaged in criminal activity that would support a Title III wiretap or might you have previously engaged in criminal activity that might legitimately be the subject of a Title III wiretap?
  6. Was anyone else working in Trump Tower engaged in criminal activity that would support a Title III wiretap or might another person have previously engaged in criminal activity that might legitimately be the subject of a Title III wiretap?
  7. If you were tweeting not based on knowledge received as chief executive of the United States, were you tweeting in your capacity as a reader of Breitbart or a listener of Mark Levin's radio show?
  8. If so, on what basis are you confident the stories and allegations in these august outlets are true and accurate vis a vis the activity of the government you, in fact, now head?
  9. If you learned of this alleged surveillance from media outlets, did you or anyone on your staff check with any responsible law enforcement or intelligence officials or agencies before making public allegations against your own government?
  10. What exactly does any of this have to do with Arnold Schwarzenegger?"
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/ten-questions-president-trump

Shhhhhhhh!!! Careful! You will wake the locals!
If that happens soon your thread will be full of mindless chatter and you won't be able to pick out a relevant post from all the nonrelevant drivel. Then you we be shunned and ridiculed in the back recesses of this forum for suggesting Hilary was not only the only choice but not an actual good choice for America.
Shhhh!

Derp...derp...derp.

Glad you came along to relay this message. I am sure the entire world will have seen this and adjusted their behavior accordingly to meet your viewpoint. Thank you for this public service. :p

Totally...I am so much more informed by this post...it is another - my way or the highway way of thinking, mind is already made up so what is the point of asking questions or starting the thread?
To put down others who don’t think like this guy or the previous above poster (EH) ^^^^ that I have quoted before this one.
If you think differently you get called names and demeaned by certain people.
It’s all very middle-school.

My purpose was to point out irrational behavior not to make people do what I say. I cannot possibly modify the behavior of one irrational person let alone hundreds of thousands.

“Irrational behavior” - aka - what? Ignorance? Stupidity?
Was your purpose to point out your personal definition of “irrational behavior” so that everyone could be enlightened by your opinion?
What is the purpose of this thread other than to put down large groups of people you don’t agree with and have no open mind to listen to?
Your first post makes so many assumption about so many people I think you need to go back and reassess your own biases and privileges.
Can you put yourself in the shoes of another?

I do not think the tea party rioted and wrecked private property. I cannot remember one incident. So no it's not the same. The word "racist" has zero effect anymore it's been misused too much in this country.

Yes there are and we're groups of people who hated him based solely on the pigmentation of his skin. You will never get rid of these types of people on both sides. Instead of pointing fingers at one another the citizens need to put their microscope on the government and see what it's up to on their behalf. Then hold it accountable by voting them out.

Calling more than half the nation deplorable's is no way to respect the people who employ you. They forget that we the American public through taxes make it possible for them to rule over us. We Americans are the fools here for allowing our employees to tell us how to run our country. It was never their job to rule over us we rule over them. We are the ones who will die in wars not them. We are the ones who work and produce profit. They plunder what is yours and the country sits like obedient dogs and wait for the scraps they allow us to keep. We need real citizens and all I see are lap dogs.

IMHO they just helped to fuel the hatred that has spread more violence across the country.
And there were violent clashes with protesters against them.
The incidences of racial/religious/LGBQT violence have gone up up up.
Black churches burned down...Mosques being burned down...people of those religions threatened with violence and shootings.
Bomb threats.
Abortion Doctors shot.
Religious interpretations being legislated and forced upon the population.
Legislating “religious freedom” aka the freedom to discriminate.
(Not to mention allows whomever teach our kids specific religious mistruths like the Earth being 5,000 years old and humans and dinosaurs living together...the Grand Canyon being carved by the great flood)
There is a racial divide when it comes to our criminal justice system...it’s blatantly skewed in the favor of those who are white, or rich.
Blacks are more likely to be pulled over...more likely to be arrested, more likely to get sent to prison and are given longer sentences (as opposed to their white counterparts, who had committed the same crimes).
Not to mention the disparity in hiring practices, education, and other areas in the US is clearly racist as well.
This is being ignored by a good swath of the US.

I agree with your assessment of our government...it is clearly run by big money of all kinds and not truly representative of the people.
I don’t disagree that Trump is the president, I just think that anyone who gets to that position now (especially after Citizen’s United) is clearly unfit to be there in the first place.
They don’t even try to hide the bribery and money whoring.

Last edited:
I can't remember being born. Does that mean it didn't happen? There were indeed reports of vandalism and protests turning violent with the tea party movement.

Different agenda, different sides of the aisle, different intention, same result: protests with a few dumb asses taking things too far and breaking stuff.

So does the word "racist" lack a definition now? Saying the word has no effect does not mean racism has disappeared.
The word racist gets thrown around and used as a blanket statement to shut up the opposition Your either with them or your racist. Or a fascist or bigot or homophobes or whatever negative shock label they wish to assign to you.
Since you don't remember that you were born maybe you also forget your own bad behavior? But do you have any bad behavior? What biases do you bring to the table? We all have them. Sadly no one wants to be honest with there own psychology. And look beyond the labels.

The questions that need to be addressed are should it be legal for the federal government to give a bailout to wall street at taxpayer expense?
Should congress pass legislation that they cannot even read in public in which they are told to simply pass it if they want to know what's in it. Who the hell signs laws and contracts without reading it and getting legal advice?
A nation of fools. As it stands now the government is working against the interests of the people. Both parties are screwing the American publics eyes out and still all I see is apathy.
The two party system is designed to separate and overcome not bring the country together. We need more than two voices to speak for all. There is zero reason to get along when you know evey few years you can change what has been done. America is in constant political turmoil. It's ridiculous and only divides the nation.

Reactions: Skarekrow
The word racist gets thrown around and used as a blanket statement to shut up the opposition Your either with them or your racist. Or a fascist or bigot or homophobes or whatever negative shock label they wish to assign to you.
Since you don't remember that you were born maybe you also forget your own bad behavior? But do you have any bad behavior? What biases do you bring to the table? We all have them. Sadly no one wants to be honest with there own psychology. And look beyond the labels.

The questions that need to be addressed are should it be legal for the federal government to give a bailout to wall street at taxpayer expense?
Should congress pass legislation that they cannot even read in public in which they are told to simply pass it if they want to know what's in it. Who the hell signs laws and contracts without reading it and getting legal advice?
A nation of fools. As it stands now the government is working against the interests of the people. Both parties are screwing the American publics eyes out and still all I see is apathy.
The two party system is designed to separate and overcome not bring the country together. We need more than two voices to speak for all. There is zero reason to get along when you know evey few years you can change what has been done. America is in constant political turmoil. It's ridiculous and only divides the nation.

Meanwhile....all the media channels feed the citizen’s bullshit garbage to fight over.
Funny how this is from 1998 and it couldn’t be more applicable today.

The word racist gets thrown around and used as a blanket statement to shut up the opposition Your either with them or your racist

Apparently, I wasn't clear that my original post was about the shit that was very blatant racism. When I said 'racist as fuck' I meant racist as fuck, not a different opinion, not insensitive, not politically incorrect. I meant racist as fuck.

But do you have any bad behavior? What biases do you bring to the table? We all have them. Sadly no one wants to be honest with there own psychology. And look beyond the labels

What is your point with this?

Derp...derp...derp.

Totally...I am so much more informed by this post...it is another - my way or the highway way of thinking, mind is already made up so what is the point of asking questions or starting the thread?
To put down others who don’t think like this guy or the previous above poster (EH) ^^^^ that I have quoted before this one.

Was your purpose to point out your personal definition of “irrational behavior” so that everyone could be enlightened by your opinion?
What is the purpose of this thread other than to put down large groups of people you don’t agree with and have no open mind to listen to?
Your first post makes so many assumption about so many people I think you need to go back and reassess your own biases and privileges.

IMHO they just helped to fuel the hatred that has spread more violence across the country.
Black churches burned down...Mosques being burned down...people of those religions threatened with violence and shootings.
Bomb threats.
Abortion Doctors shot.
(Not to mention allows whomever teach our kids specific religious mistruths like the Earth being 5,000 years old and humans and dinosaurs living together...the Grand Canyon being carved by the great flood)
There is a racial divide when it comes to our criminal justice system...it’s blatantly skewed in the favor of those who are white, or rich.
Blacks are more likely to be pulled over...more likely to be arrested, more likely to get sent to prison and are given longer sentences (as opposed to their white counterparts, who had committed the same crimes).
Not to mention the disparity in hiring practices, education, and other areas in the US is clearly racist as well.

I agree with your assessment of our government...it is clearly run by big money of all kinds and not truly representative of the people.
I don’t disagree that Trump is the president, I just think that anyone who gets to that position now (especially after Citizen’s United) is clearly unfit to be there in the first place.
Yes although we had 8 years of liberal policies running this country and people are more decisive not less. Why is that? People hate more now than ever. We have been divided on purpose so that we can be controlled.

I'm going to break this down as I see it. We humans bleed the same blood breathe the same air drink the same water eat the same foods have families and children.
We have the same tragedy and hopelessness. The same fears and anxieties. We are all one. We are all innocent and guilty. All liars and cheats. And most of all we all are hypocrites.
Until the human race stops lying and cheating one another nothing will change. If you follow human history you will see that man has always taken what was not his to take in the first place.
The land and everything on it belongs to God. Man is just the caretaker of eden. What a terrible bunch of selfish employees we are. We piss and shit where we eat without a care for anything else that relies on what we need. We are first in line to receive and last in line to return the favor.
We try to divide ourselves in a lame attempt to say our lies and behavior is less harmful than the other guy. As if there can be grey lines in murder and lying and making war.
Killing is killing and lying is lying for any purpose whether it is good or bad solely relies on if it supports ones own personal beliefs. They forget about another's right to disagree. They are blindly ignorant to the concept of opposing forces. That it takes one to know one. Everything in nature has an opposing force. And nature does not oppose itself it balances its self between the two forces. That should be our goal. To not oppose one another but to balance each other out. Why continue to psychologically kill one another with hate and negative vibrations. Humanity needs to take a long look into the mirror. That's all I'm saying.

America could be so much more if we only opened our hearts and minds again to one another and saw our neighbors as fellow Americans as fellow freedom fighters and supporters. As friends all traveling on the same journey of life. No one can be perfect here because to be perfect here you would have to been never born. A perfect man cannot exist in a world which relies on opposing forces. The actions are all the same it's just the interpretation that changes.

I
Derp...derp...derp.

Bomb threats.
Abortion Doctors shot.

I don't have the energy to reply to everything you said. I didn't say anything other than pointing out the irrationality and the lack of a grip on reality they have. Especially saying not my president when he objectively is. I agree with neither side. I'm very troubled by Trump's NPD. I JUST DON'T SEE ANYTHING SENSICAL IN THEIR CONDUCT, FROM THE BERNIE SANDERS MANTRAS LONG AFTER THE CONVENTION TO THE NOT MY PRESIDENT PROTESTS. PROTEST HIS ACTIONS ALL YOU WANT BUT HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE.

Reactions: Gust
Yes although we had 8 years of liberal policies running this country and people are more decisive not less. Why is that? People hate more now than ever. We have been divided on purpose so that we can be controlled.

I'm going to break this down as I see it. We humans bleed the same blood breathe the same air drink the same water eat the same foods have families and children.
We have the same tragedy and hopelessness. The same fears and anxieties. We are all one. We are all innocent and guilty. All liars and cheats. And most of all we all are hypocrites.
Until the human race stops lying and cheating one another nothing will change. If you follow human history you will see that man has always taken what was not his to take in the first place.
The land and everything on it belongs to God. Man is just the caretaker of eden. What a terrible bunch of selfish employees we are. We piss and shit where we eat without a care for anything else that relies on what we need. We are first in line to receive and last in line to return the favor.
We try to divide ourselves in a lame attempt to say our lies and behavior is less harmful than the other guy. As if there can be grey lines in murder and lying and making war.
Killing is killing and lying is lying for any purpose whether it is good or bad solely relies on if it supports ones own personal beliefs. They forget about another's right to disagree. They are blindly ignorant to the concept of opposing forces. That it takes one to know one. Everything in nature has an opposing force. And nature does not oppose itself it balances its self between the two forces. That should be our goal. To not oppose one another but to balance each other out. Why continue to psychologically kill one another with hate and negative vibrations. Humanity needs to take a long look into the mirror. That's all I'm saying.

America could be so much more if we only opened our hearts and minds again to one another and saw our neighbors as fellow Americans as fellow freedom fighters and supporters. As friends all traveling on the same journey of life. No one can be perfect here because to be perfect here you would have to been never born. A perfect man cannot exist in a world which relies on opposing forces. The actions are all the same it's just the interpretation that changes.

I agree with what you wrote.
The divisions are being pushed upon the populace now more than ever.
You had the canned smiles of Hillary and the conveniently released timing of “reopening her case” which never happened.
Trump spewing hateful and fear mongering rhetoric.
Russian meddling being dismissed by the winning party, and uncaring if we have legitimately had our elections tampered with.
That is...if we still have any way to push our own personal agenda’s that people see as important unless you have enough money to buy a lobbyist or a whole army of them.
Our democracy...what is left...is hanging by a thread imho.
All the bills being pushed right now do NOT benefit the working class Joe.
How is suspending the Fiduciary rule on investment houses help Joe?
How does making the reporting of monies given by Oil companies to the countries they rape - a now revoked law (one that helped to prevent bribery at the expense of the people) how does that help Joe?
The planned tax cuts will put the coffin nails on many worthwhile social programs.
Does using our tax monies to build a wall help Joe?
How about all the social programs currently being gutted?
Healthcare is a mess, and the Republicans think we are going to go back to the days before the ACA where everyone just paid through the nose with zero patient or client protections...making their case very clear by stating that the “access” to healthcare will be there but the funding and subsidies that people need to be able to afford it are not priorities.
Number on reason for personal bankruptcies in the US is medical bills...still...it didn’t work before, it doesn’t work now...but don’t feed people lines of total BS saying that the Republican plan is going to be waaaaay better without giving anyone any details.
The same goes with a 10% increase in our military...because we don’t spend the most in the entire world already...so why not add to it?
Now we are planning to add to our nuclear stockpile?
For what purpose? We have more than enough to crack the Earth in half already.
Profit
Profit
Profit
Let’s just privatize everything possible and continue to be gouged at prices not tied to inflation at all.
How does union busting and pushing back against raising the minimum wage help Joe?

All at the expense of working class Joe and the environment (because climate change isn’t real and we aren’t impacting it at all with all our tons of pollutants we pump into the water, air, land.).

Last edited:
I

I don't have the energy to reply to everything you said. I didn't say anything other than pointing out the irrationality and the lack of a grip on reality they have. Especially saying not my president when he objectively is. I agree with neither side. I'm very troubled by Trump's NPD. I JUST DON'T SEE ANYTHING SENSICAL IN THEIR CONDUCT, FROM THE BERNIE SANDERS MANTRAS LONG AFTER THE CONVENTION TO THE NOT MY PRESIDENT PROTESTS. PROTEST HIS ACTIONS ALL YOU WANT BUT HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE.

Okay.
Then what was your point?
To discuss what?
Many didn’t agree with either side...even people who registered with said parties.
The actions taken thus far in the administration are “nonsensical” by many peoples’ view.
And for many people, protesting is the only way they can have their voices heard.
This is why it’s a Constitutionally protected right.
Not a single person I know has been a supporter of any violent actions taken by anyone...protesting or not.
And for the record I have not been out protesting but I have been calling and writing my Congresspeople.
WHY IS THE SECOND HALF OF YOUR POST ALL IN CAPS?
(is it supposed to be more forceful? or what? again what is your point here?)

The caos
Okay.
Then what was your point?
To discuss what?
Many didn’t agree with either side...even people who registered with said parties.
The actions taken thus far in the administration are “nonsensical” by many peoples’ view.
And for many people, protesting is the only way they can have their voices heard.
This is why it’s a Constitutionally protected right.
Not a single person I know has been a supporter of any violent actions taken by anyone...protesting or not.
And for the record I have not been out protesting but I have been calling and writing my Congresspeople.
WHY IS THE SECOND HALF OF YOUR POST ALL IN CAPS?
(is it supposed to be more forceful? or what? again what is your point here?)

The caps are because I'm tired of people failing to read what I'm saying. I think they should protest if they want. It's their right. But the phrase "not my president" is ridiculous. It's not just the phrase. It's the underlying irrationally that causes so many problems. If those same people had supported their party's nominee instead of stubbornly supporting Bernie when it was pointless, if they had not continued to help the GOP throw mud at HRC, then they wouldn't need to protest in the first place. That's that.

And so you see where I stand. I'm very pro life (within reason), but other than that I'm very socially liberal. I think fiscal responsibility is very important. I loathe Obamacare, but repealing Obamacare doesn't mean throwing millions out of coverage, it means making a new law that works. Liberal media portray it as if it's Obamacare or nothing. That's horseshit. Obamacare isn't even what Obama wanted he trimmed it extensively to please lobbyists.

As far as Trump goes I'm bothered by many things, especially their own made up reality, the confrontation of the press, the Russia thing. Trump's NPD. IT'S SCARY.

I hope this makes it clearer. Provided it was read properly.

The caos

The caps are because I'm tired of people failing to read what I'm saying. I think they should protest if they want. It's their right. But the phrase "not my president" is ridiculous. It's not just the phrase. It's the underlying irrationally that causes so many problems. If those same people had supported their party's nominee instead of stubbornly supporting Bernie when it was pointless, if they had not continued to help the GOP throw mud at HRC, then they wouldn't need to protest in the first place. That's that.

And so you see where I stand. I'm very pro life (within reason), but other than that I'm very socially liberal. I think fiscal responsibility is very important. I loathe Obamacare, but repealing Obamacare doesn't mean throwing millions out of coverage, it means making a new law that works. Liberal media portray it as if it's Obamacare or nothing. That's horseshit. Obamacare isn't even what Obama wanted he trimmed it extensively to please lobbyists.

As far as Trump goes I'm bothered by many things, especially their own made up reality, the confrontation of the press, the Russia thing. Trump's NPD. IT'S SCARY.

I hope this makes it clearer. Provided it was read properly.

You know...the whole “Not my President" thing started under Obama right?
So first you say that the Bernie supporters are at fault for failing to gel under their parties chosen candidate?
In other words - fuck personal convictions, vote along party lines.
I can see where a lack of personal conviction, aka having no integrity, has worked for Trump and his party so far, so maybe you’re right.
God, I must sound so stupid to you....good thing you put that post IN CAPS cause me no can read otherwise.

If you wanna talk about the ACA we can, I agree there are many things wrong with it, but the guy Trump picked to head up our Healthcare in the US presented huge cuts to both Medicaid and Medicare, both of which Trump made a promise not to cut, when asked about this very bluntly, he could not say that he would not cut those programs.
He’s been an anti-ACA lobbyist whore ever since it came out.
We will see who loses coverage and who doesn’t...right now nobody knows because (even though they have had 8 years) they still don’t have a replacement plan to present.
How much you wanna bet some of the protections the ACA gave people are torpedoed?
$5?
If you are fiscally responsible and socially liberal (besides being pro-life, which is silly in itself...you protect them until they are born, then cut funding to programs that help the poor children?) anyhow...fiscally responsible, socially liberal would be all for a single payer plan then.
This is by far the best choice, but it is also the choice that leaves the least amount of money to be made.
It’s much harder to profit off of the sick and the dying - which is what they do right now as the US pays the most in the world for it’s healthcare but is ranked right around 37th in terms of patient satisfaction and illness outcome...clearly, all the countries that rank higher than us...almost all of which have socialized medicine (*gasp* I said “socialized”), or a single payer system.
We pay either way....either passed down and subsidized via the premiums people who have insurance pay, or we pay to give people some kind of basic healthcare.
Selling insurance across state lines will only result in the state with the fewest regulations and patient protections being the one with business and won’t drive prices down...it drives down quality.
BTW...I’ve worked in the healthcare field my entire life before you really want to get into it.
(And please don’t patronize me with ALL CAPS again, that is uncalled for if you want people to mutually respect one another.)
((Hit you up later...going to see “Logan”))

Reactions: INFJames