Not my president moronic mantra | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Not my president moronic mantra

You know...the whole “Not my President" thing started under Obama right?
So first you say that the Bernie supporters are at fault for failing to gel under their parties chosen candidate?
In other words - fuck personal convictions, vote along party lines.
I can see where a lack of personal conviction, aka having no integrity, has worked for Trump and his party so far, so maybe you’re right.
God, I must sound so stupid to you....good thing you put that post IN CAPS cause me no can read otherwise.

If you wanna talk about the ACA we can, I agree there are many things wrong with it, but the guy Trump picked to head up our Healthcare in the US presented huge cuts to both Medicaid and Medicare, both of which Trump made a promise not to cut, when asked about this very bluntly, he could not say that he would not cut those programs.
He’s been an anti-ACA lobbyist whore ever since it came out.
We will see who loses coverage and who doesn’t...right now nobody knows because (even though they have had 8 years) they still don’t have a replacement plan to present.
How much you wanna bet some of the protections the ACA gave people are torpedoed?
$5?
If you are fiscally responsible and socially liberal (besides being pro-life, which is silly in itself...you protect them until they are born, then cut funding to programs that help the poor children?) anyhow...fiscally responsible, socially liberal would be all for a single payer plan then.
This is by far the best choice, but it is also the choice that leaves the least amount of money to be made.
It’s much harder to profit off of the sick and the dying - which is what they do right now as the US pays the most in the world for it’s healthcare but is ranked right around 37th in terms of patient satisfaction and illness outcome...clearly, all the countries that rank higher than us...almost all of which have socialized medicine (*gasp* I said “socialized”), or a single payer system.
We pay either way....either passed down and subsidized via the premiums people who have insurance pay, or we pay to give people some kind of basic healthcare.
Selling insurance across state lines will only result in the state with the fewest regulations and patient protections being the one with business and won’t drive prices down...it drives down quality.
BTW...I’ve worked in the healthcare field my entire life before you really want to get into it.
(And please don’t patronize me with ALL CAPS again, that is uncalled for if you want people to mutually respect one another.)
((Hit you up later...going to see “Logan”)

I couldn't agree much more than I already do with you on healthcare. I really think you basically nailed it. It's the immoral amount of profits the entire industry and its lobbying are all about that makes it retarded. I won't say more. You really hit it out of the ballpark. Yes I'd favor single payer. As far as abortion goes I do care for babies after they're born too. I just think certain things should be off the table. Things like late term abortion. First trimester pregnancies should have flexible if not near universal freedom but after the spinal cord is formed and especially after the baby is viable I think it's just too cruel and wrong. Still I'd push for adoption as a real alternative and reform that system.

As far as the anti Obama not my president that was racist and stupid. I'm not condoning it. This not my president is different but not less stupid.

As far as party lines and ideologies. Sometimes you have to be pragmatic and vote for the lesser evil. Look where they ended up with their worst nightmare in the oval office.

About the caps. Sorry if it offended you.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I couldn't agree much more than I already do with you on healthcare. I really think you basically nailed it. It's the immoral amount of profits the entire industry and its lobbying are all about that makes it retarded. I won't say more. You really hit it out of the ballpark. Yes I'd favor single payer. As far as abortion goes I do care for babies after they're born too. I just think certain things should be off the table. Things like late term abortion. First trimester pregnancies should have flexible if not near universal freedom but after the spinal cord is formed and especially after the baby is viable I think it's just too cruel and wrong. Still I'd push for adoption as a real alternative and reform that system.

As far as the anti Obama not my president that was racist and stupid. I'm not condoning it. This not my president is different but not less stupid.

As far as party lines and ideologies. Sometimes you have to be pragmatic and vote for the lesser evil. Look where they ended up with their worst nightmare in the oval office.

About the caps. Sorry if it offended you.

I disagree with late term abortions...unless the life of the Mother is in jeopardy.
To use it as a form of birth control I disagree.
But, to force a woman to carry the unborn child of their rapist (which some states have tried to pass) is sick and way over the line of personal freedom.
It goes much deeper than people just using it for birth control though, I’m sure you know.

I guess the last part of what you wrote is where we disagree...I refuse to vote for the lesser of the two evils...if that means that the polar opposite like Trump gets into office so be it...all the better for people to see their hypocrisy and lies.
I don’t think that makes me any less intelligent for voting my conscious over strategy...that was my main rub.
We can all be friends and have friendly conversations without resorting to any name calling or putting the other down...not saying you have or are.
Cheers.

Last edited:
INfjames told you.The idea here is to fill your thread with mostly BS so anyone reading through them has to filter through a 100 before they get to a relevant post. For those interested, they find the effort isnt worth the trouble and move on. Its a classic tactic by that side.

Reactions: Gust and INFJames
America could be so much more if we only opened our hearts and minds .....
This is a statement I see repeated that always leaves out what America is now. America is the best country in the world. Can it be improved? Absolutely, but for all those people who do not think twice to bad mouth it, most of those people have never spent anytime in another country. The rest of the world is not like America.
We need to start first by silencing the liars. We can start with the fake news stations like CNN by taking them offline permanently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gust
Reactions: Gust
Standard liberal plant.
Jesus man, all you do is talk shit.
It's getting really old.
And yes...let's start shutting down the news stations that Trump doesn't like.
That will totally make us more free and not smash a huge tenet of the Constitution.
Now he's the one who could be in deep shit with his tweets about wire tapping.
Proof.
Show the proof and links to facts that can be checked or you're just espousing more of your often contradictory verbal vomitus.

Yes although we had 8 years of liberal policies running this country and people are more decisive not less. Why is that? People hate more now than ever. We have been divided on purpose so that we can be controlled.

I'm going to break this down as I see it. We humans bleed the same blood breathe the same air drink the same water eat the same foods have families and children.
We have the same tragedy and hopelessness. The same fears and anxieties. We are all one. We are all innocent and guilty. All liars and cheats. And most of all we all are hypocrites.
Until the human race stops lying and cheating one another nothing will change. If you follow human history you will see that man has always taken what was not his to take in the first place.
The land and everything on it belongs to God. Man is just the caretaker of eden. What a terrible bunch of selfish employees we are. We piss and shit where we eat without a care for anything else that relies on what we need. We are first in line to receive and last in line to return the favor.
We try to divide ourselves in a lame attempt to say our lies and behavior is less harmful than the other guy. As if there can be grey lines in murder and lying and making war.
Killing is killing and lying is lying for any purpose whether it is good or bad solely relies on if it supports ones own personal beliefs. They forget about another's right to disagree. They are blindly ignorant to the concept of opposing forces. That it takes one to know one. Everything in nature has an opposing force. And nature does not oppose itself it balances its self between the two forces. That should be our goal. To not oppose one another but to balance each other out. Why continue to psychologically kill one another with hate and negative vibrations. Humanity needs to take a long look into the mirror. That's all I'm saying.

America could be so much more if we only opened our hearts and minds again to one another and saw our neighbors as fellow Americans as fellow freedom fighters and supporters. As friends all traveling on the same journey of life. No one can be perfect here because to be perfect here you would have to been never born. A perfect man cannot exist in a world which relies on opposing forces. The actions are all the same it's just the interpretation that changes.
Couldn't have said it better myself. God bless us, everyone.