North Korea Warns of All Out War | INFJ Forum

North Korea Warns of All Out War

Chessie

Community Member
Apr 5, 2010
MBTI
INfJ
http://news.antiwar.com/2010/06/03/north-korea-warns-of-all-out-war-at-any-moment/

Okay, I just want to re-iterate what everyone else is thinking.

Kim Jung Il: Aaaaany minute now. Aaany minute. Kerpow! I'll get'em! Nuke'em! Aaany minute...

Kim Jung Il's Advisor: Sir, could you please stop chewing on my feet? You're right down to the bone again, sir.

You know, you could transpose this exchange onto George Bush Jr. and it wouldn't seem implausible either.

Except that it would be Cheney chewing on Bush's leg to go to war.

If North Korea goes to war, it will be the end of Kim Jong Il, and there will be a regime change.

Red herring, I highly doubt any country in the position of NK would like to go to war with, well, anybody at the moment. If they do, it's most likely that some other countries want their flesh served, and subtly pushed them to cause the conflict first.

I'm not even too afraid of Third World War; my compliments to any serious commentator who talks about it, but it's very likely that it would stop before it begins, or it won't be world war. (just a separate note)

From all that racket, I mostly feel for the average population in NK, who as usual in such situations are just gonna suffer through all the political machinations, with potentially grave consequences for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamf
From all that racket, I mostly feel for the average population in NK, who as usual are just gonna suffer through all the political machinations, with potentially grave consequences for them.
^^^this^^^

We have the potential to stop NK if it attempts to attack. I also do not believe is of any convenience to any country to ally itself with NK at the moment. NK will be committing its own suicide if it attempts anything.

Also as far as I am concerned NK has minimun nuclear weapons, which have not been perfected for accuracy. The irony will be if they nuke themselves.

If they start a draft again, I'm doing whatever it takes to ensure that I don't go. I don't care if the Korea's hate each other.

Likely won't ever see another draft because of the political fallout it will cause Dragon. If they do though it'll be a helluva lot easier to catch you nowadays than it would in the 60's.

We have the potential to stop NK if it attempts to attack. I also do not believe is of any convenience to any country to ally itself with NK at the moment. NK will be committing its own suicide if it attempts anything.

Also as far as I am concerned NK has minimun nuclear weapons, which have not been perfected for accuracy. The irony will be if they nuke themselves.

They may have been testing the use of electromagnetic pulse.