Natalie Portman

bickelz

BOINK
Jan 1, 2011
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
4w5
From her recent role in Black Swan and a few interviews about the movie from she has given does anyone else think infj for natalie? She does have the whole activism thing down but then again that is not specific to infj's. Any thoughts?

ENTP

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMPFGBtE7Q"]YouTube - Natalie Portman Uncensored Rap[/ame]

Reactions: Ria
I have often seen her typed as an INFJ before.

Her voice and especially speech patterns are a lot like that of a confirmed INFJ I know well.

Last edited:
She was in V for Vendetta, wasn't she? I completely loved the prison sequence! She kind of lost it for a moment after V released Evie and then he was firing all those questions at her and she was like "No... No!" but then the script was pretty impossible at that point, and the rain on the rooftop kind of redeemed it all.

I don't really know, but I'll find out for sure when I marry her. I'll get back to you all.

Reactions: ontheroadtohope
I think she's an INFJ. She seems very NF to me.

INFJ? Heck no, in Black Swan I saw an ISFJ

She was in V for Vendetta, wasn't she? I completely loved the prison sequence! She kind of lost it for a moment after V released Evie and then he was firing all those questions at her and she was like "No... No!" but then the script was pretty impossible at that point, and the rain on the rooftop kind of redeemed it all.

I always liked that scene the Contrast between V scared and imprisoned by the truth, where Evie was healed and freed by it.

After watching her Inside The Actor's Studio interview, I found a few things that she said interesting:

"Our job as actors is empathy. Our job is to imagine what someone else's life is like, and if you can't do that in real life—if you can't do that as an a human being—good luck as an actor."

She was asked about a quote director Tim Hutton had said about working with her on a movie when she was just 13:
"Some people do things over and over again, but Natalie really listens. So if I did something different in take two she would make these beautiful adjustments. To do that at age 44 is extraordinary, but to do that at the age of 13..." She was asked how she learned so quickly and she said "being a curious person…wanting to know what people are thinking."

And also remember that she has a degree in psychology from Harvard. She said that what appealed to her is the humanitarian aspect plus self satisfaction/fulfillment.

I still think she's an INFJ, but this is really just according to my intuition. In my opinion, she showed a good amount of Fe during the interview. In general I just "feel" that she comes across as an INFJ. I also agree with [MENTION=2648]magister343[/MENTION] about her speech pattern. I could potentially see her as a SJ also, but I think she's more Ni.

I actually for some reason sat down and
watched all of Natalie Portman's interviews,
ever just a few days ago. And after having
watched these I feel as though an INFj
seems to be a tad ill-fitting.

I find it ironic there's a thread about this.

Agreed. She's most definitely a sensor. I've never seen any sign of a highly functioning intuition in her acting. She always acts her butt off on the surface with a few cliched techniques. Once the role requires depth, her inability to connect with the character occurs. V for Vendetta was a particularly bad case. She wasn't even convincing acting terrified.

INFJ?

:m190:

I think ISFJ is more likely. I dunno I don't see a lot of intuition in her.

Last edited:

This. Thats my favorite movie. V is my idol. Mmmm mmmm i love me some natalie portman

I love Natalie Portman. She will one day be my bride.
That is all.

V is my idol.

He's probs an infj, maybe an intj but most likely an F.

Natalie is also more of an isfj I guess. It can be hard to differentiate between Si and Ni in interviews sometimes.

Can't you all read? I stated my intention to marry her before any of you so hands off!