[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

I think they usually give it to their friends and family when they ask for it because they don't know how to say no and aren't used to having that much money.

Trump was raised in a wealthy environment where he was surrounded with and accustomed to money and people who are the same. Normal people who get that kind of money don't have that kind of advantage. As others pointed out, Trump hasn't even made more money than the most moderate investing would have achieved. He's also at times sustained massive losses.

They're not doing it for free, they're getting paid for their labour. This is not liberal thought, it's market thought. What kind of payment would be good enough to motivate you? Something that humans can't currently offer to you? You don't really believe in the power of the market economy to provide appropriate payment?

What I was suggesting is not that you're required to do it. Just that your behaviour in not doing it is irresponsible and unfeeling. Do you think that there could be something wrong with you, that the suffering of others does not motivate you to lift a finger to help, when you are so capable of it? It seems sadistic, as though you enjoy looking on while others suffer. Everything that humanity struggles with is easy for you, to the extent that curing cancer is "no problem", yet rather than make the slightest effort to help, which would hardly inconvenience you at all, you prefer to look at all the human torment and what... laugh at it maybe? Is that what it's like to be God?

INFJs are generally trying to make the world a better place. Why do you think that you belong among a community of people who believe in the value of unselfishly giving back to humankind, when you are a person who feels no obligation to return any kind of work at all to society for supporting your development and continued existence through its infrastructure?
Interesting perspective.

So you think that most could turn 14 million into a 2.6 billion (conservative estimate) net worth without too much issue? I've said it here a few times...Hershey failed a time after time after time borrowing from his parents until he found something that worked and turned it into an empire. Money alone does not assure you will succeed.

Sure there could be something wrong with me. Who would judge? Maybe there's something wrong with me for not wanting to give my organs to people while I am still alive. If I give my life to cure cancer, what's the difference? I'm being selfish by not doing so either way.

Interesting perspective.

So you think that most could turn 14 million into a 2.6 billion (conservative estimate) net worth without too much issue? I've said it here a few times...Hershey failed a time after time after time borrowing from his parents until he found something that worked and turned it into an empire. Money alone does not assure you will succeed.

Sure there could be something wrong with me. Who would judge? Maybe there's something wrong with me for not wanting to give my organs to people while I am still alive. If I give my life to cure cancer, what's the difference? I'm being selfish by not doing so either way.

Surely it wouldn't take your whole life to cure cancer. You've said it would be "no problem" for you. You must have it all figured out in your head already to be able to know that it would be no problem.

That's a very silly idea you are suggesting isn't it, that contributing to society through good quality work is comparable to giving away your organs? Firstly, I don't think that many people would call you selfish for wanting to keep your organs! And if you were working, you'd still have time to do other things than work, with the benefit of your fully functioning organs. And you are so clever to be able to cure cancer, which all the best scientists working on cancer in the world have not yet been able to do, that I'm sure that you would be able to figure out some much better and less time consuming way to help humans than by curing cancer?

What would motivate you to do something to use your incredible brain for the benefit of humanity, if not the market value of your labour? The USA is the most capitalist society in the world, so extremely capitalist that many Americans believe that giving poor people government controlled healthcare is taking away those peoples freedom of choice to determine their own healthcare (which they can't afford). You can get the most liberated market price for your labour in America. But that's not good enough for you. Why not, if you believe in a free market economy? What would be appropriate payment for you? Maybe if someone gave you the ability to fly or walk through walls, that would be a good enough payment for your valuable time, which you prefer to spend "spinning your wheels" and "getting drunk occasionally" than by curing cancer?

But that's right, you simply couldn't be fucking bothered to do anything at all. Why do you think that you belong in a community of INFJs, who are motivated to contribute to society? What is it exactly that you think you have in common with us, that makes you belong here?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Surely it wouldn't take your whole life to cure cancer. You've said it would be "no problem" for you. You must have it all figured out in your head already to be able to know that it would be no problem.

That's a very silly idea you are suggesting isn't it, that contributing to society through good quality work is comparable to giving away your organs? Firstly, I don't think that many people would call you selfish for wanting to keep your organs! And if you were working, you'd still have time to do other things than work, with the benefit of your fully functioning organs. And you are so clever to be able to cure cancer, which all the best scientists working on cancer in the world have not yet been able to do, that I'm sure that you would be able to figure out some much better and less time consuming way to help humans than by curing cancer?

What would motivate you to do something to use your incredible brain for the benefit of humanity, if not the market value of your labour? The USA is the most capitalist society in the world, so extremely capitalist that many Americans believe that giving poor people government controlled healthcare is taking away those peoples freedom of choice to determine their own healthcare (which they can't afford). You can get the most liberated market price for your labour in America. But that's not good enough for you. Why not, if you believe in a free market economy? What would be appropriate payment for you? Maybe if someone gave you the ability to fly or walk through walls, that would be a good enough payment for your valuable time, which you prefer to spend "spinning your wheels" and "getting drunk occasionally" than by curing cancer?

But that's right, you simply couldn't be fucking bothered to do anything at all. Why do you think that you belong in a community of INFJs, who are motivated to contribute to society? What is it exactly that you think you have in common with us, that makes you belong here?
I suppose I would simply have to care. I once did, I do not any longer.

My focus is refusing to play this game or continue this experiment. My focus will be on the greater understanding of what lay beyond this life, bringing the perpetrator to its knees and making it pay. Assuming we continue to exist that is and if Not, nothing matters. Not a thing.

This discussion should have become boring to you. I'm surprised you have not questioned my statement of being able to cure cancer when you take offense to my statements on political terms that are vastly easier to prove.

Curing cancer wouldn't be a problem but would take time and money. Achieving the money would also take time. So I suppose time would be an issue were as finding cure would be less of an issue. It's all relative.

Once I did that suspect I would be expected to cure aids which would also take time. And then so on and so on.

I suppose I would simply have to care. I once did, I do not any longer.

My focus is refusing to play this game or continue this experiment. My focus will be on the greater understanding of what lay beyond this life, bringing the perpetrator to its knees and making it pay. Assuming we continue to exist that is and if Not, nothing matters. Not a thing.

This discussion should have become boring to you. I'm surprised you have not questioned my statement of being able to cure cancer when you take offense to my statements on political terms that are vastly easier to prove.

Curing cancer wouldn't be a problem but would take time and money. Achieving the money would also take time. So I suppose time would be an issue were as finding cure would be less of an issue. It's all relative.

Once I did that suspect I would be expected to cure aids which would also take time. And then so on and so on.

I'm sorry to hear that you think I should find your conversation boring - really you should think better of yourself! Surely a person capable of curing cancer must be the most interesting person around?

I'm not offended at all - what is there for me to take offense at? And why should I question your statement that you are capable of curing cancer - you're being entirely honest about it aren't you? Are you just bringing this up as an attempt to distract me from noticing that you haven't actually answered any of my statements about politics and the market economy? Clever, clever! So why isn't money or contributing to humanity good enough for you? What would be good enough to make you care? This isn't an experiment you know, this is real life! Human beings are really genuinely feeling their torment and pain. That is their real life existence. Ask them and they will tell you how real it is for them.

But ah, I see you are a person of a higher calling. You are going after "the perpetrator". A creative God, I assume? Of course, it makes sense that someone like you is equal to challenging an almighty God. Your talents and abilities are so special, so unique in all of humanity, that you are barely human at all. More of a God yourself really. I can see why you would get so bored of us silly little humans with our silly little problems that you no longer care about.

Let's not pretend that making money would be difficult or time consuming for your genius! Stop being so modest! And finding time, well for your great brain it would take hardly any time at all. I guess it would take a little bit of time away from your far more important activities of being idle and getting drunk.

I guess the idea that you could cure AIDS as well as cancer means that it's better for you to contribute nothing to humanity than to contribute anything at all. Imagine the glory of curing both those things! How wonderful! But of course something so trivial wouldn't appeal to you. I can see now what unrewarding drudgery it would be for you to help others.

Well I guess I've taken up enough of your time with my pointless human ramblings. Don't let the silly little humans of this forum distract you from your cosmic conflict with God. Try not to worry about us, we'll be fine without you. You've got important business to get on with.

I'm sorry to hear that you think I should find your conversation boring - really you should think better of yourself! Surely a person capable of curing cancer must be the most interesting person around?

I'm not offended at all - what is there for me to take offense at? And why should I question your statement that you are capable of curing cancer - you're being entirely honest about it aren't you? Are you just bringing this up as an attempt to distract me from noticing that you haven't actually answered any of my statements about politics and the market economy? Clever, clever! So why isn't money or contributing to humanity good enough for you? What would be good enough to make you care? This isn't an experiment you know, this is real life! Human beings are really genuinely feeling their torment and pain. That is their real life existence. Ask them and they will tell you how real it is for them.

But ah, I see you are a person of a higher calling. You are going after "the perpetrator". A creative God, I assume? Of course, it makes sense that someone like you is equal to challenging an almighty God. Your talents and abilities are so special, so unique in all of humanity, that you are barely human at all. More of a God yourself really. I can see why you would get so bored of us silly little humans with our silly little problems that you no longer care about.

Let's not pretend that making money would be difficult or time consuming for your genius! Stop being so modest! And finding time, well for your great brain it would take hardly any time at all. I guess it would take a little bit of time away from your far more important activities of being idle and getting drunk.

I guess the idea that you could cure AIDS as well as cancer means that it's better for you to contribute nothing to humanity than to contribute anything at all. Imagine the glory of curing both those things! How wonderful! But of course something so trivial wouldn't appeal to you. I can see now what unrewarding drudgery it would be for you to help others.

Well I guess I've taken up enough of your time with my pointless human ramblings. Don't let the silly little humans of this forum distract you from your cosmic conflict with God. Try not to worry about us, we'll be fine without you. You've got important business to get on with.

Humorous .

What is there to be funny about? Do you mean to say that everything we've been talking about to do with you curing cancer and challenging God is some kind of laughing matter?
Intent is sometimes lost.

Intent is sometimes lost.

From what you've said, it's apparent that your intention is to challenge God and conquer the universe, and also to spin your wheels and get drunk. My intention has just been to have a little chat. Apart from that I intend to try to help people on this planet. I think we're pretty clear on what our intentions are.

Didn’t take long for Trump to involve us in another war...more money for the war machine!
Hey, I know, let’s reinstate the draft too!

Not saying that we shouldn’t have bombed that airstrip...but Captain Hypocrite should get called out for his nagging BS the previous admin. put up with and the clear anti-Obama-anything rhetoric...he makes no sense and clearly has no clue about half the shit he tweets.
Now it’s all good to bomb them?
Explain yourself orange man!
Who gave Trump the power to go to war?
Congressional approval is required.

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.12.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.13.00 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.13.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.14.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.14.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.14.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.15.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.15.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.15.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.15.03 PM.png

Yes...our very foolish leader indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu and Scientia

16864901_1402165553179277_6415828454946089563_n.jpg

Reactions: invisible
sean spicer 8.jpg

"As National Library Week begins April 9, the Trump administration and Republican Party have launched an unprecedented attack on the institution by submitting a zero budget request for the Institute for Library and Museum Services.”

Yes, that’s right...why don’t we just go ahead and burn the books in big funeral pyres.
Museums? Who needs em!
What a fucking stupid, moronic, idiotic, foolish, asinine, thing to do.
Defend your idiot President right wingers!
Is this really what we want?
Yes, let’s dumb down America even more.
BTW, I just went to the library yesterday and checked out a shitload of books, as well as a few surprisingly new release movies.
If this is allowed then we need to reevaluate our priorities....which right now, seems to be starting World War 3.
What are we getting for the taxes we pay?
Defend this idiotic action if you can.

Reactions: invisible
Trump Tops Obama, Bush and Clinton in Golfing and Private Getaways So Far

After years of criticizing former President Barack Obama for playing golf and going on private getaways, President Trump has already done more of both in his first 81 days than Mr. Obama, as well as former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Mr. Trump played golf again this past weekend, on Saturday and Sunday.

Reactions: Stu and invisible
The New York Times is all you need to know about that.