[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu
I keep thinking how if this thread had existed at the beginning Obama's rule this thread would have probably surpassed 100 pages by now.

Trump has ordered the Government, and specifically the Pentagon to no longer consider Global Warming a National Security Threat
View attachment 35029
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...r-promoting-energy-independence-and-economi-1
This is interesting. Global warming has long been a talking point of Republicans until Democrats took hold of it like a hungry pitbull with a rabbit in its mouth. This is back when ol Al Gore was screaming about a coming ice age. Back then Republicans were concerned about the effect of rising tempatures on the world economy. They simply jumped off the ship when it was hijacked by the locals who were saying man was causing it all.

In any case I think global warming can be considered a security threat though it's hard for me to guess how.

For those calling Trump stupid, idiot ect... doesn't if annoy you even slightly that in all likelihood he is more intelligent than you? I hve seen estimates of his IQ, it's pretty high up there.

For those calling Trump stupid, idiot ect... doesn't if annoy you even slightly that in all likelihood he is more intelligent than you? I hve seen estimates of his IQ, it's pretty high up there.

IQ doesn’t account for all that encompasses “intelligence”, for which Trump’s actions speak louder than his misspelled words.
I should hope that the POTUS is more intelligent than most of the population - Is he more intelligent than you EH?
In all likelihood any diplomas Trump possesses have been bought by his Daddy just like his position in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eventhorizon
Please share his IQ with us all...enlighten us with his massive (yuge, like his hands) intellect?
This was a professionally administered test correct?
Or is this more regurgitated opinion based on some Trump shill?

Last edited:
I should hope that the POTUS is more intelligent than most of the population - Is he more intelligent than you EH?
I should hope so as well. But we have not had what I consider to be an acceptably intelligent President since I have been able to vote.
As for Trump being more intelligent than me, I do not know but probably. However I do know he doesn't I know everything that I do so I probably have a leg up on him in many regards.
In my mind the one thing a President must be without fail is a good team builder. This because he can not do it all on his own. If he or she is this, many other lacking areas can be forgiven.

My post that spurred your post is valid I think. I don't think Trump can be called unitelligent and I think people need to look at themselves first before throwing stones in this regard.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Please share his IQ with us all...enlighten us with his massive (yuge, like his hands) intellect?
I do not have a verified answer to this. Google it and read the same info I hqve at my disposal. Then make an informed choice.

I should hope so as well. But we have not had what I consider to be an acceptably intelligent President since I have been able to vote.
As for Trump being more intelligent than me, I do not know but probably. However I do know he doesn't I os everything that I do so I probably have a leg up on him in many regards.
In my mind the one thing a President must be without fail a good team builder. This because he can not do it all on his own.

My post that spurred your post is valid I think. I don't think Trump can be called unitelligent and I think people need to look at themselves first before throwing stones in this regard.

He’s not unintelligent, but then again Charles Manson, Hitler, Stalin, etc. weren’t either.
The point is null.
Your hatred for Obama is showing when you can’t acknowledge that he is intelligent.
Just saying.

Regurgitate Trump shill? We aren't talking Democrat information now.

He’s not unintelligent, but then again Charles Manson, Hitler, Stalin, etc. weren’t either.
The point is null.
Your hatred for Obama is showing when you can’t acknowledge that he is intelligent.
Just saying.
Obama never showed intelligence that I know of. Recognizing that has nothing to do with hatred. I certainly do not hate Obama, I simply have no respect for him and wanted to see him removed to keep from damaging this great country the way he did.

Once again...
Why bother...*sigh*
At least you see what I deal with a great deal of the time now.
I know you are but what am I. It does get old.

Obama never showed intelligence that I know of. Recognizing that has nothing to do with hatred. I certainly do not hate Obama, I simply have no respect for him and wanted to see him removed to keep from damaging this great country the way he did.

It’s clear you hate him.
Would you beat him with a bat in an alleyway if you could get away with it?
Ask yourself honestly.

As for Trump being more intelligent than me, I do not know but probably. However I do know he doesn't I know everything that I do so I probably have a leg up on him in many regards.
In my mind the one thing a President must be without fail is a good team builder. This because he can not do it all on his own. If he or she is this, many other lacking areas can be forgiven.

If "unitelligent" (sic) is someone who has achieved well in university education, then I agree with you that Trump can't be called that. I have no idea how he made it through a Bachelor's degree. Um, as opposed to Obama, who graduated magna cum laude from postgraduate law at Harvard.

1z1fec3.jpg

Trump (pictured here with fit and healthy Justin Trudeau) is gaining an alarming amount of weight since becoming President. Wow, he must really be scoffing down the junk food. He looks absolutely terrible. I even feel a bit sorry for him.

If "unitelligent" (sic) is someone who has achieved well in university education, then I agree with you that Trump can't be called that. I have no idea how he made it through a Bachelor's degree. Um, as opposed to Obama, who graduated magna cum laude from postgraduate law at Harvard.
I have no idea how Obama made it through Harvard much less community college. I don't see it in him. Do you know?

1z1fec3.jpg

Trump (pictured here with fit and healthy Justin Trudeau) is gaining an alarming amount of weight since becoming President. Wow, he must really be scoffing down the junk food. He looks absolutely terrible. I even feel a bit sorry for him.
Is this a real picture or another fantasy picture. Hard to believe that's Trump.