Music and Mainstream Crap Criticism | Page 5 | INFJ Forum
I think Pin is Eisenhour.

Like Cap.
giphy.gif
Captain America, the OG social justice warrior.

You're such a Roman, Pin.
As for this comment, I would almost certainly mimic the career of Julius Caesar if I had the opportunity. He didn't deserve to be murdered like that.

For the most part, I don't even know what people are talking about in this thread. If I don't like a type of music or an artist I don't pay attention to it.
There are too many great musicians to pay attention to.

For the most part, I don't even know what people are talking about in this thread. If I don't like a type of music or an artist I don't pay attention to it.
There are too many great musicians to pay attention to.

This thread is lasagna.
giphy.gif

When Old Town Road is number one on America's charts, we should be concerned for the sake of our children's musical health. Lol.

I don't think what Lil Nas X is up to is really about the music. He's being rebellious. It's about infiltrating a style of music that is predominantly white and often conservative. He's getting a reaction. It's hilarious. It's even more hilarious that people are falling for it. Good for him.

I don't think what Lil Nas X is up to is really about the music. He's being rebellious. It's about infiltrating a style of music that is predominantly white and often conservative. He's getting a reaction. It's hilarious. It's even more hilarious that people are falling for it. Good for him.
The video is unavailable. Things are looking up.

I've no idea who he is. I've yet to hear the song, really. All I have heard is the melody and maybe one or two lines.

It's just annoying to me when this stuff goes mainstream because then I am forced to listen to it (or part of it) against my will, really. Even if I plug my ears, the noise still comes through. I'll be walking down the road and cars are passing by playing it. I mean, it's unfair. Haha.

Not one to really follow all the hype. I just wish our youth were exposed to good music. Not that crap.

Just my opinion. I know not everyone feels the same. Buuuuuut, this is my 'i think this is crap' thread. Haha.

Lasagna.