Serial Killer
60%
Sociopathic Killer
45%
Passionate Killer
35%
Spree Killer
25%

Hmmmm only 5% between not a killer and a serial killer....wonder what my 5% is?

Surprise, surprise, you Scored as Not a Killer

Not a Killer 45%
Sociopathic Killer 35%
Passionate Killer 30%
Spree Killer 30%
Serial Killer 25%

*likewise wonders what it takes to shift by 5%*

You Scored as Sociopathic Killer

Pure sociopathy is extremely rare, but Sociopathic Killers embody it. Able to compartmentalize their emotions (or more rarely, not experiencing emotions at all), they can kill without any remorse.

Sociopathic Killer 40%
Not a Killer 35%
Serial Killer 25%
Spree Killer 20%
Passionate Killer 15%

I'd like to see a reason why lol

Last edited:
Oh yeah?! And whatcha gonna do if we don’t give you one eh? Eh? Oh wait *gulp*

Not a Killer55%
Serial Killer35%
Sociopathic Killer35%
Passionate Killer30%
Spree Killer20%

Oh yeah?! And whatcha gonna do if we don’t give you one eh? Eh? Oh wait *gulp*

Do i have to tell you i answerd: i like the silence of a dagger compared to the noice of a automatic gun?

I'll use the dagger if i don't get an answer! I'll post a pic!

:m176:
(me with a stake knife.)
(knife, ballon, same thing different color)

Not a killer.

You Scored as Passionate Killer
Everyday people with extreme reactions to the emotions they feel, Passionate Killers are completely normal until a triggering event, such as being cheated on or having someone close to them harmed.

Passionate Killer50%Not a Killer40%Spree Killer35%Serial Killer30%Sociopathic Killer15%

Eh. I can control my emotions though. My temper used to be far worse. I have calmed down a bit.

Do i have to tell you i answerd: i like the silence of a dagger compared to the noice of a automatic gun?

I'll use the dagger if i don't get an answer! I'll post a pic!

:m176:
(me with a stake knife.)
(knife, ballon, same thing different color)

Hahaha! I like how you coupled the balloon monkey with that statement!

You Scored as Spree Killer
Driven by the overwhelming desire to be noticed, Spree Killers concentrate on a high body count and are often killed in confrontations with the police rather than put in prison.

Sociopathic Killer 40%
Spree Killer 40%
Not a Killer 35%
Serial Killer 30%
Passionate Killer 25%

Huzzah!

Idea!

You Scored as Sociopathic KillerPure sociopathy is extremely rare, but Sociopathic Killers embody it. Able to compartmentalize their emotions (or more rarely, not experiencing emotions at all), they can kill without any remorse.

65% Sociopathic Killer
60% Not a Killer
30% Spree Killer
25% Passionate Killer
25% Serial Killer

I am pretty sure I have not a clue of this scoring system.

Not a Killer
40%
Sociopathic Killer
20%
Serial Killer
5%
Passionate Killer
0%
Spree Killer
0%

You Scored as Passionate Killer
Everyday people with extreme reactions to the emotions they feel, Passionate Killers are completely normal until a triggering event, such as being cheated on or having someone close to them harmed.

Passionate Killer60%Not a Killer45%Spree Killer40%Serial Killer35%Sociopathic Killer30%

You Scored as Passionate Killer Everyday people with extreme reactions to the emotions they feel, Passionate Killers are completely normal until a triggering event, such as being cheated on or having someone close to them harmed.

Sociopathic Killer60%Passionate Killer60%Serial Killer55%Not a Killer50%Spree Killer50%

You Scored as Not a Killer The average person finds it unthinkable to take another human life. Whether it's empathy or simply fear of getting caught, those who cannot kill will forever be the victims of those who can.

Serial Killer85%
Spree Killer75%
Sociopathic Killer70%
Passionate Killer70%
Not a Killer15%

umm, I think I scored kinda high... :m119:

I am not a killer.
I hide from centipedes in my own house for godsakes..