Movies You cried during | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Movies You cried during

Never happened to me.

Though, a movie that saddens me is the Wolf of Wall Street. Jordan Belfort had it all: money, an executive position, a beautiful wife, and he lost it after all of his hard work and planning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33
Most of the sad ones, some of the funny ones, and a few of the stupid ones probably

The Notebook: King of all tear jerkers, for me, hands down..
La Vita E Bella
Seven Pounds
Forest Gump
The Boy in the Striped Pijamas
Collateral Beauty
The Pursuit of Happiness

And my other grestest cry fest: Life of Pi ( What an exquisite film )

Most everything everyone here has already mentioned. It can take days to recover from an especially potent tear-jerker.
Next time it happens drop me a line and I'll send you a pic of sleeping Hazelnut so you can recover faster :relaxed:

As for me: I think the movie that made me cry the most recently was Blue is the Warmest Colour. Has anyone seen it? It's pritiii, pritiii good. Also an old French movie about a donkey, Au Hasard Balthazar. The ending of that movie is impossible to watch without crying for hours. Although I think the one that took me the longest to recover from was - without hesitation, Dancer in the Dark.

dancerleadart.jpg

"Selma is a Czechoslovakian immigrant, a single mother working in a factory in rural America. Her salvation is her passion for music, specifically, the all-singing, all-dancing numbers found in classic Hollywood musicals. Selma harbors a sad secret: she is losing her eyesight and her son Gene stands to suffer the same fate if she can't put away enough money to secure him an operation. When a desperate neighbor falsely accuses Selma of stealing his savings, the drama of her life escalates to a tragic finale."

Next time it happens drop me a line and I'll send you a pic of sleeping Hazelnut so you can recover faster :relaxed:

As for me: I think the movie that made me cry the most recently was Blue is the Warmest Colour. Has anyone seen it? It's pritiii, pritiii good. Also an old French movie about a donkey, Au Hasard Balthazar. The ending of that movie is impossible to watch without crying for hours. Although I think the one that took me the longest to recover from was - without hesitation, Dancer in the Dark.

dancerleadart.jpg

"Selma is a Czechoslovakian immigrant, a single mother working in a factory in rural America. Her salvation is her passion for music, specifically, the all-singing, all-dancing numbers found in classic Hollywood musicals. Selma harbors a sad secret: she is losing her eyesight and her son Gene stands to suffer the same fate if she can't put away enough money to secure him an operation. When a desperate neighbor falsely accuses Selma of stealing his savings, the drama of her life escalates to a tragic finale."
I will certainly beg for sleeping Hazelnut pics when in need, thank you :)

I refuse to watch Dancer in the Dark ever again till its impact on my psyche has faded. But I absolutely don't regret seeing it. ;)

The one that gets me every time is Contact, at the end when the character Jodie plays is trying to make a case for what she experienced and nobody believes her. There are lots of movies really...tons.

Reactions: Free and Wyote
It may seem kinda weird,but The Amazing Spiderman-2 is like the first movie i ever cried to (death of Gwen Stacey) and that made it my favourite movie.I rarely(never) cried over movies before that.After that,i kinda do every now and then.Oh btw-The Notebook yeah -its like in every second post here.

I don't even know where to start. All the movies.

I can't even go near The Road anymore. I watched it once. Waited several years, forced myself to watch it again, to see if the impact would be diminished. Nope. Never again. Two times, and not a single time more. Going to cry just thinking about it.

And don't get me started on the scene in The Lion King where Mufasa dies.

giphy.gif

Reactions: INFJ16 and Ginny
I don't even know where to start. All the movies.

I can't even go near The Road anymore. I watched it once. Waited several years, forced myself to watch it again, to see if the impact would be diminished. Nope. Never again. Two times, and not a single time more. Going to cry just thinking about it.
DUDE SAMMEE !!!!!
I fear that one day i will watch this favourite movie of mine and not cry;But,since like 3 years-that hasn’t happened and i do cry.I think these movies remind us of who we are ;its like we have linked our life and it memories to some specific scenes.Another thing is witnessing how much we have changed in one year ? I hope you relate tho :)

It was a 2002 film. I don’t want to give too much away if you’re interested in watching it. But it’s mainly a drama centered around poverty and difficult relationship between family members.

I cried for minutes.

Oh yeah, I just looked it up, I remember almost watching it at one point but ultimately never did. Looks pretty emotionally intensive for sure