Movies You cried during | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Movies You cried during

Beware that not all customers actually want to be helped. I don’t mean to put you off but in companies that receive a lot of complaints, it could be hard for you to deal with the volatile emotions of customers.

I wish I could change careers too. I mean I probably will in the future. I think I’d enjoy teaching to be honest. I like what I do as a job but I really don’t like the corporate culture, especially since most tech companies don’t give a single fuck about people and only care about making money :neutral:

I guess I’m reluctant to just start again after putting so much effort into getting to where I am but it is what it is I guess.
I can understand that choice. The thing for me is that I have to start somewhere, and not having a job after a year, I can't afford to make that kind of judgement depend on whether I want it or not. Once I have a job, I still have the option to keep applying to different ones, though. I think we should end this here, we're clogging up the thread with our chatter :sweatsmile:

I cried when I watched:

P.S. I Love You (sympathetic crying mostly, but every time)
HTTYD 2
Avengers 3
(in cinema)

Mamma Mia 1 and 2. The Abba music, a beautiful scenery.. Love it. It's a bit romantic and silly but touching. :')

Schindler’s List
Interstellar
Arrival
Pride and Prejudice
Lion
Life of Pi

Reactions: flower and Will