Movie moments that you will always remember. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Movie moments that you will always remember.

This is a scene i remember from a film i seen during my childhood... about 8 or 9...
It is the only thing i remember from this film. I've been trying to find the title of the film since i remembered about it around ten years later... (which would be about 15 years of trying to remember...)

okay so the scene...

There are two cars, one has a family screaming and freaking out, for a good reason too... as the second car has a maniac playing "Chicken" ImThe dad was driving the family car... there was a mother and a son... the cars were tan... it had the late 80s type feel. The maniac gave off a very Kubrick minotaur face feel... with a hint of Nickolson's Joker... (i am unsure if it was Nicholson who played the maniac but who ever it was had probably used Nicholson as an inspiration for his character.)

I grew up watching 70s-80s horror and thrillers... But the fact this scene sticks out is because no one seems to know... so i just put it on the back burners until that one fateful day when the title will show it's self.

Elsa?

This is a scene i remember from a film i seen during my childhood... about 8 or 9...
It is the only thing i remember from this film. I've been trying to find the title of the film since i remembered about it around ten years later... (which would be about 15 years of trying to remember...)

I've had the same problem with a werewolf movie from the eighties. It's just a scene of a werewolf caught in power lines that we watched in a drive-in theater when I was very young. Every once in a while I dive deep into werewolf films and the title still eludes me.

On a similar note, the T-rex introduction in Jurassic Park always sticks with me. I was scared, but that whole sequence of a giant dinosaur in the night, the rain and the sound of cables snapping. It's the first movie I explicitly waited to see available on VHS. It probably took a year a half for them to get around to it.

I love the soundtrack in this scene!
Beautiful transition and I love that sunrise. Nice cinematography of the desert. Makes me want to go out there and travel on a camel too, hahaha.

This whole movie is a memorable comedy to be honest.

Honestly. The one thing you don't forget about this movie is the crazy Chaucer character. Hahaha.

I can't really think of much else at the moment. I can think of whole movies that are memorable rather than individual scenes.

Reactions: o2b and Kgal
I remember this scene in the cinema. I said, oh shit, they are going to die. They will probably land on some dirt. But no, it was just to show how Jamal really felt inside regarding his brother's betrayal. Salim knew how much Jamal loved Latika from childhood and for him to keep her whereabouts from his brother's heart tore me up. This movie got to my soul. I understood Jamal. Sadly, I am a Jamal without the happy ending.

Reactions: o2b
Indiana Jones movies in particular, but this one scene from the Temple of Doom.
WARNING: P.gory. Might be why it stuck.

Reactions: ESC2367
Indiana Jones movies in particular, but this one scene from the Temple of Doom.
WARNING: P.gory. Might be why it stuck.

the bug scene for me... as there was something big in the background that was out of focus... :O i've been thinking about this for the past few days too... what kinda bug is the size of a dog?

Reactions: yokai