Movie moments that you will always remember. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Movie moments that you will always remember.

Quick backstory...so down the block from me was this amazing independent cinema that played foreign films and indies. They had to shut down before the Covid. A big developer forced them to sell the building.
Anyhow, in that little cinema I had my heart fully explode on two occasions and I think it happened because I just basically read the first lines in the summaries and bought tickets. One of those films is the incredible French film, The Intouchables (2009). There was an American remake with Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston, but forget you even read that last sentence. The other film was Slumdog Millionaire (2008), so that will probably be my next post.
While this is not the scene that made my heart explode, I wanted to start with this scene for a reason. So at this point in the film, the only name in the opening credits I recognized was the amazing Ludovico Einaudi.
I remember sitting in the cinema and watching this moment and having so many questions about who these men were and what was going on since the very start of the film is so somber and I was starting to question my viewing decision, but then it leads to this sequence and the music kicks in and I was like...YES! I love this song! I don't care what happens in the rest of the film. hahaha. Turns out, it is one of the best films I have ever seen and I when I post the scene that cemented this into my Top 5 All-Time List, I will share why I feel this is a very INFJ film from one of the main character's perspective. I know I said I quick backstory, but film is passion for me. Sorry. Enjoy the opening credits to The Intouchables.

Last edited:
Reactions: o2b
Groundhog Day is my second favorite movie. I love this scene. She knows he is playing just for her. She knows.

Bill Murray (Phil Connors) plays Sergei Rachmaninoff.

Groundhog Day is my second favorite movie. I love this scene. She knows he is playing just for her. She knows.

Bill Murray (Phil Connors) plays Sergei Rachmaninoff.

Did you know I get invited to participate in a internet Fantasy Golf during the major events and Bill Murray is one of the participants. I have never spoken to him but I could if I really wanted to. I know it sounds like I’m bullshitting, but I assure that I am not.

Last edited:
Reactions: o2b and just me
How's the boy doing?

We are who we are, no matter where we go. We do what we do, no matter what it is. This has always been one of my favorite movies(or clip).

No women. No children!

Did you know I get invited to participate in a internet Fantasy Golf during the major events and Bill Murray is one of the participants. I have never spoken to him but I could if I really wanted to. I know it sounds like I’m bullshitting, but I assure that I am not.
That's really cool, man!

Reactions: just me
I just think it's cool that you have the opportunity to be around him in a social setting.

Ludovico is my most favorite composer. :hearteyes:

I always resort to his music for peace.
The man is a Legend. The way "Una Mattina" is used in that film is just beautiful. I dont want to say too much as it's part of my favorite scene in that film that I will post over the weekend, if not tonight.

Ghost when Demi Moore sees him
my heart lurches every time I see it.
Oh man. I watched this by myself at my grandma's house when it came on HBO and this movie let me know, I had feelings for a girl that were deeper than I had thought and this was at the same time our friendship was growing into more and I could sense it. I watched it cause Demi looked so beautiful in it but it also gave me the ideal way to approach love with this girl....to give her a love so special that if one of us were to die, we would have to visit each other one last time. Oh yeah, no doubt watching it by myself allowed me to absorb the entire message. And the rest became history. When he says, "It's amazing, Molly. The love inside. You take it with you." ...if you have never loved strongly enough to appreciate that line of dialogue, then you need to get busy Loving, baby. I wonder if other dudes felt this way or just my dumb ass, after watching that film.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Kgal
This may be my favorite monologue. Intense and brilliant. Pacino at his best.

Portion of it:

Last edited: