Most sexual NF? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Most sexual NF?

I dunno, my INFP brings it out of me. I think I have grown into my sensuality, but he puts me in touch with my sexuality, and it feels safe, and okay with him... but I attribute that to him, not his type.

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION]
Not for this NF. It's all physical. No transcendent thoughts or weepy emotional moments (ew.)
And that's the point... to forget about all of that for a bit and just be.
i pretty much feel the same way about it

They must be speaking of relaxed and unconcerned sex. The kind where people get extremely drunk and wake up the next morning asking, "What happened?"

I personally have a very strange take on this I think, to me casual sex means emotionally detached sex. I am personally of the belief that it's possible to have passionate and emotional sex with someone whom is essentially a stranger. A strange view perhaps.

I personally have a very strange take on this I think, to me casual sex means emotionally detached sex. I am personally of the belief that it's possible to have passionate and emotional sex with someone whom is essentially a stranger. A strange view perhaps.

If both are secure in their feelings, then yes. But, I believe that act would be more stimulated by in-the-moment feelings, and relations going beyond just sexual connection would be harder to build with that person. That's how I think as a Christian anyway- slow and steady wins the race! Feel free to debate though, cuz I'm open to hear your view.