Most drama-free type | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Most drama-free type

^He's has a point, you know.

They react differently to drama, which in turn will either increase, decrease, or cut it all together.

I would say the way one reacts to drama has a lot more to do with those individuals levels of maturity than it does their type.

I would say the way one reacts to drama has a lot more to do with those individuals levels of maturity than it does their type.

Yes, but wouldn't your cognitive function usage have an effect on how you respond to drama? Some people seem to be indifferent to drama from childhood, while others are life-long gossip queens/kings. There are types that by "society's" standards said to be the slowest to mature , yet the least likely to get involved in drama, whereas others who are "praised" for their early maturity and yet are HUGE drama-mamas/llamas.

It's not a clean fit, I'll admit, but I have noticed the same types of people getting involved in drama in the same manner.

Drama only exists because you are putting your nose in other peoples business. Mind your own business and you will be "drama" free.

Reactions: This and jyrffw54
Of course I was. I wanted to see the universe, so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away. And you were the only one mad enough.

Right Sexy, well we'll have this conversation later when it's not interrupting another thread.

On topic, I'm throwing my lot in with Sali on this one, the amount of drama a person has generally reflects on their maturity and an immature Infj is going to be more trouble then a mature enfp any day of the week. Now different types may be prone to different kinds of drama that are more related to their type, like saying an enfp might be more up to gossiping while an infj may be more likely to explode into a columbine style massacre.

Reactions: jyrffw54
I would definitely say that Intjs take first place. They hate small talk and drama of any sort because it decreases efficiency. Intps would be second, but they might not mind a tiny bit of drama.

You can love a certain type of personality without it being drama free. For instance, I am naturally attracted to the Infj type because I'm Infj and I'm awesome. (joking) Anyways, I like Infjs, but they have drama in the sense that they live fairly dramatic lives. Drama doesn't necessarily mean you participate in gossip, which can't necessarily be determined by personality type, but it can refer to an up and down roller coaster that involves other people. This happens a lot to Infjs because we automatically connect emotionally to the world around us. To me, it seems that Intjs are the least likely to emotionally connect, so even if drama occurs around them and others try to involve them, they won't necessarily be a part of it.

Which MBTI type (female) do you think is the most drama-free?

The most drama-free female is INFJ. Don't believe me? Look around IRL. They won't distress you with their talk. They will silently like a kitten discuss their problems with trusted individuals. (unless you are talking about a certain female INFJ boss who distresses her INTP employee to no end :D)

The T's have a lot to say. They will speak their drama out to you in your face, with words or with brash actions.

The most drama-free female is INFJ. Don't believe me? Look around IRL. They won't distress you with their talk. They will silently like a kitten discuss their problems with trusted individuals. (unless you are talking about a certain female INFJ boss who distresses her INTP employee to no end :D)

The T's have a lot to say. They will speak their drama out to you in your face, with words or with brash actions.

Not Intjs. It's not likely they will say anything to you unless you make them really angry, and then it won't be drama. It will be a psychological massacre. I'm an Infj female, and my friends say that I am overly dramatic and that I tend q overanalyze everything.

Drama only exists because you are putting your nose in other peoples business. Mind your own business and you will be "drama" free.

Haha, basically. This is how I avoid drama. Don't involve yourself in it, and you get to be drama free! Funny how that works... :p

There are types that by "society's" standards said to be the slowest to mature, yet the least likely to get involved in drama, whereas others who are "praised" for their early maturity and yet are HUGE drama-mamas/llamas.

That's a Feeler perspective, probably Fe. I realized Fe types often label people who don't have an emotional side automatically as "unhealthy" or "immature", as if being emotional was an essential part of maturity. It's just the usual method of framing your own worldview as the standard for others. And that's where "drama" begins.

The most drama-free female is INFJ. Don't believe me? Look around IRL. They won't distress you with their talk. They will silently like a kitten discuss their problems with trusted individuals.

Yes, but if you are that "trusted individual" then you'll be drowned in an emotional vortex. Not being dramatic doesn't mean you're silent. If you look at this forum it's certainly not as unemotional as INTPc or INTJf.

Yes, I think the MBTI really holds on this one, i.e. ExTJ/IxTP on end of the axis and IxFP on the other, Fe types being a bit milder.

Reactions: knight in battle
Trolololol galore. Anyways, I think that as an INFJ you could be drawn to more dramatic personality types because there is something fixable about them, but then become disillusioned with them because it is not a matter of "fixing", but rather just placating until the next go round with he said she said and all that. They are so taxing. In a partner, I very much admire the non dramatic partner, because I don't want to spend massive amounts of time helping my partner overcome his temporary problems.

You avoid drama by not competing with people who are dramatic.
You can't just avoid them by ignoring them. If you step on their turf, there will be drama. In other words, stay boring.

There's a big difference between IxFP and ExTJ/IxTP women in terms of drama.

Good point.

Drama...
probably STPs. At least as far as attaching themselves goes, without any variable. ESTP will gladly laugh together, but if they didn't see any personal meaning, they will back away at most conflicts. Or at least dismiss them (Which by itself also a kind of drama..?)

Some breed of EXFJ actually stays away from drama; by being VERY helpful to everyone. A contrast?

EXTJ....are drama free, but because THEY WON'T TAKE ANY SHIT.

Reactions: technics
If you look at this forum it's certainly not as unemotional as INTPc or INTJf.

I disagree, every time I've been on either of those forums there has been a lot of drama. I think the Te types are actually more likely to cause drama as they don't necessarily think about the way their actions effect others. Fe types think about this quite often.

Last edited:
I disagree, every time I've been on either of those forums there has been a lot of drama. I think they Te types are actually more likely to cause drama as they don't necessarily think about the way their actions effect others. Fe types think about this quite often.
Te's dramas tend to be unintentional / 'WHAT, you have problem with that, little pansy?'
Fe's dramas tend to be... very, VERY intentional.

They are different. I'm not sure which is worse.

Not Intjs. It's not likely they will say anything to you unless you make them really angry, and then it won't be drama. It will be a psychological massacre. I'm an Infj female, and my friends say that I am overly dramatic and that I tend q overanalyze everything.
Overanalysis = drama?

I disagree, every time I've been on either of those forums there has been a lot of drama. I think the Te types are actually more likely to cause drama as they don't necessarily think about the way their actions effect others. Fe types think about this quite often.

Drama is a reaction, not a cause. Observe a debate among Te types and one among Fi types.