Most drama-free type | INFJ Forum

Most drama-free type

technics

On Holiday
May 13, 2011
MBTI
Yes
Which MBTI type (female) do you think is the most drama-free? The women I know who are like this are ENTP, ISTJ, ISTP. Seems to be a T thing.

Reactions: Gaze
Based purely on experience, I would say ISTP. The ISTJs I know in school have so much drama, but I think it may have to do with the company that they keep.

Based on my experience I think INTP and ESTJ. And ISFP as well but sometimes they seem to take things personally. Overall they are very cruisy in my opinion though.

What do you mean by drama free?
... as in go with the flow, dont purposefully create drama, dont take everything personally, not volatile, dont get overly stressed, and dont play annoying games?

I hear that DEADs are pretty chill

Reactions: bionic
I don't really think it correlates to MBTI at all.

Reactions: hush
Fi users = more drama in my experience
Fe would keep it away from society because of negative impact on reputation (?)

You could make that argument about any attribute if you don't understand type

Of course you could make that argument about any attribute. And it has nothing to do with a lack of understanding.

Of course you could make that argument about any attribute. And it has nothing to do with a lack of understanding.

The fact that you think a lot of things have nothing to do with each other is a problem. You should seriously look into it, though, that is if you think this has anything to do with anything.

The fact that you think a lot of things have nothing to do with each other is a problem. You should seriously look into it, though, that is if you think this has anything to do with anything.

Why exactly is the fact that I don't base my opinions on stereotypes a problem?

There's a big difference between IxFP and ExTJ/IxTP women in terms of drama.

^He's has a point, you know.

They react differently to drama, which in turn will either increase, decrease, or cut it all together.

I chose you, you were unlocked

Of course I was. I wanted to see the universe, so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away. And you were the only one mad enough.