Merkabah | Page 84 | INFJ Forum
It becomes true apathy where you can't choose and even if you could, you're unable to judge the value of doing so.

Pointless to judge things that don't matter anyway. :D

So...Is Merkabah the military secret that allows soldiers to start remote viewing objects? Through their own energy field?

So...Is Merkabah the military secret that allows soldiers to start remote viewing objects? Through their own energy field?
Hmmm…I wouldn’t say that remote viewing is done via a merkabah.
It is usually someone has a predisposition for and can be developed, but with how much clarity is hard to say.
Our government, Russia, China, and a handful of other countries have all done their own research or had military divisions devoted to PSI related phenomena.
It’s hard to say if those programs still are in existence or how much success they had…from what has been publicly released, there is no one who was NOT convinced that something beyond what current science can explain was taking place.
What that something is, is still being discovered in places like the Princeton PEAR labs.

The thing is that it isn't ignorance, it is paralysis. You don't know the way out and you also don't know that you don't know and even if you did know, you can't do anything because you can't think.

You have no idea what it is like until you have been there. It's not like this void at all. There's no choosing anything because you actually lose that ability. It becomes true apathy where you can't choose and even if you could, you're unable to judge the value of doing so.

Pointless to judge things that don't matter anyway. :D

I can see that.
I suppose it will be highly individualized and subjective anyhow…kind of, if you let it, it will take the worst of you and make you think that is all there is.
That’s why we should cultivate love in this life….so when that time comes…the only thing we will bring into that void will be our essence…what did you grow inside yourself?
Love or hatred?
Supposedly that is all you need to escape the void…think of love.

I can see that.
I suppose it will be highly individualized and subjective anyhow…kind of, if you let it, it will take the worst of you and make you think that is all there is.
That’s why we should cultivate love in this life….so when that time comes…the only thing we will bring into that void will be our essence…what did you grow inside yourself?
Love or hatred?
Supposedly that is all you need to escape the void…think of love.

What is 'it' and why is it doing this?

Reactions: apemon
Funny kind of place this is - not many rules - just flow. :)

What is 'it' and why is it doing this?

Funny kind of place this is - not many rules - just flow. :)

Now keep in mind, most people were not afraid…only a small percentage of the already small percentage.
Most, found it to be interesting…or found the dark warm and comforting.
Some skipped it all together. Most seem to have a vision of the universe to follow….where they travel from our planet, solar system, galaxy, etc, etc, until they are somewhere beyond our known universe.
I’m not worried about it….what will be will be. The fear of death is a silly fear, in that, no one can change that inevitability.
One should look forward to it as in incredible change….you could change into nothing and blink out….or all these stories are true and our consciousness continues on seemingly into what all of them called “home” and were incredibly familiar with it. That it is pure love…it’s an individual consciousness but universal at once apparently.

@apemon
Thanks for stopping in….you never write.
:clap2:

Reactions: apemon
[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]

We have to refer to the void as something when talking…I know “it” isn’t.
lololol

lololol

Oh, the void. I've been there. Catatonia is different though.

Since you mentioned brain injury patients I was just confirming that they most likely are quite trapped.

To get to the void and do things once there you need working executive functions and brain injury can take that away. As for why some people apparently become lucid again just before death I'm not sure, but if it were mere choice then it would have to imply that if someone remains impaired then it is their own fault, and I think it would be incredibly hard to sell that idea.

lololol

You know, it's the most delicious of ironies sometimes when I 'think' about how many things aren't anything at all. Difficult concept. From what I am running into it takes the physical changes in the brain to be able to deal with the perception shift. All this is conjecture, of course. A way to try and understand that which cannot be understood. wow. It's very bland here as I have told our counselor, sometimes hard to relate to anyone these days. Nice to have a place to speak of this. :D

Since you mentioned brain injury patients I was just confirming that they most likely are quite trapped.

To get to the void and do things once there you need working executive functions and brain injury can take that away. As for why some people apparently become lucid again just before death I'm not sure, but if it were mere choice then it would have to imply that if someone remains impaired then it is their own fault, and I think it would be incredibly hard to sell that idea.
The thought as to why people become lucid just before death is because they believe the damage done to the brain say from Alzheimer’s, has now damaged the brain enough that the living functions are about to shut down…that the brain is also damaged enough to release the consciousness that was previously trapped by a functioning (in the sense of containment) brain, but still a damaged brain.
Again with the TV analogy where the brain is like a TV…we can test the circuits to see what they do…we can even sever or alter circuits and it will effect our functioning…but we cannot say that the brain is the producer of consciousness any more than a TV produces the content received.
So, yes…the brain is damaged to the point where the containment of our consciousness stops working…just as their heart and lungs will stop next…it’s just the order of shut down seems to not always follow with the spirit leaving last.

Glad you made it back. :D Some don't. Known a few myself. Don't know why, not sure it matters. More unknowable eh? :)

The thought as to why people become lucid just before death is because they believe the damage done to the brain say from Alzheimer’s, has now damaged the brain enough that the living functions are about to shut down…that the brain is also damaged enough to release the consciousness that was previously trapped by a functioning (in the sense of containment) brain, but still a damaged brain.
Again with the TV analogy where the brain is like a TV…we can test the circuits to see what they do…we can even sever or alter circuits and it will effect our functioning…but we cannot say that the brain is the producer of consciousness any more than a TV produces the content received.
So, yes…the brain is damaged to the point where the containment of our consciousness stops working…just as their heart and lungs will stop next…it’s just the order of shut down seems to not always follow with the spirit leaving last.

Yes a TV doesn't produce the content, but the content is not meaningful without a TV either.

You know, it's the most delicious of ironies sometimes when I 'think' about how many things aren't anything at all. Difficult concept. From what I am running into it takes the physical changes in the brain to be able to deal with the perception shift. All this is conjecture, of course. A way to try and understand that which cannot be understood. wow. It's very bland here as I have told our counselor, sometimes hard to relate to anyone these days. Nice to have a place to speak of this. :D

You know, the more and more that I study life after death, the more and more convinced I am that it exists and will happen.
But it has also changed my belief in God, from one of atheist to at least agnostic maybe leaning strongly from one side or another.
Many NDErs report meeting God/ the source/ higher self…so there is something to that that I would be silly to dismiss.
And sadly I find these reports, albeit unwitnessed and their own account, with more answers about god than the Bible.
Because I think at one point in time the Bible was indeed a ‘pure’ version unchanged by biased group and dictators.
When the religion was more Gnostic and less 'born a sinner’…because the overall message is none of that matters…heaven is already inside us all…we all all connected to it.

You know, the more and more that I study life after death, the more and more convinced I am that it exists and will happen.
But it has also changed my belief in God, from one of atheist to at least agnostic maybe leaning strongly from one side or another.
Many NDErs report meeting God/ the source/ higher self…so there is something to that that I would be silly to dismiss.
And sadly I find these reports, albeit unwitnessed and their own account, with more answers about god than the Bible.
Because I think at one point in time the Bible was indeed a ‘pure’ version unchanged by biased group and dictators.
When the religion was more Gnostic and less 'born a sinner’…because the overall message is none of that matters…heaven is already inside us all…we all all connected to it.

Yeah, here's the trick though - there's no afterlife because you don't actually die in the sense that we think of an individual death.

You're a part of the universe mainframe like a finger is to a hand, and the universe doesn't die. It is your individuation that dies, which was an illusion to begin with.

Yes a TV doesn't produce the content, but the content is not meaningful without a TV either.
Well right…so a TV decodes the signal it receives through radio waves or cable or whatever…and turns it into an image or whatever.
Our brains are the intermediary device between the ‘soul’ and our body….this is why it can still function when damaged, just not right.
Did you hear about the girl they discovered with just a brain stem? She’s a collage student with an IQ of 128 or something like that…they don’t understand how she could possibly be functioning so high much less still living.
They find the same type of occurrence in hydrocephalous patients…some have the tiniest amount of brain tissue and yet, function quite normally sometimes highly.
We are still so in the dark as to how our brains actually work…especially when you start looking at it as a quantum computer.
Just amazing.

Yeah, here's the trick though - there's no afterlife because you don't actually die in the sense that we think of an individual death.

You're a part of the universe mainframe like a finger is to a hand, and the universe doesn't die. It is your individuation that dies, which was an illusion to begin with.
Perhaps…some have reported becoming one with everything, while other’s have said they kept their individuality.
The differences seem to not correlate with their personal religious beliefs either which is strange.

Perhaps…some have reported becoming one with everything, while other’s have said they kept their individuality.
The differences seem to not correlate with their personal religious beliefs either which is strange.

Well that all depends because there's shadows of past forms which could be why people remember past lives, which they conflate with individuality.

Like I once was a girl who drowned in a pond, and the girl who drowned in the pond is still the girl who drowned in the pond. She was and still is an individual - i.e. she had a shape and did certain things and talked a certain way, had her own clothes, had a history etc. etc. but that's not what makes a consciousness, those are things that a consciousness remembers.

So who is the girl if I'm remembering her? It's not me. I have a different identity. It'd be kind of hard to explain why I'm still here if I didn't.

Well that all depends because there's shadows of past forms which could be why people remember past lives, which they conflate with individuality.

Like I once was a girl who drowned in a pond, and the girl who drowned in the pond is still the girl who drowned in the pond. She was and still is an individual - i.e. she had a shape and did certain things and talked a certain way, had her own clothes, had a history etc. etc. but that's not what makes a consciousness, those are things that a consciousness remembers.

So who is the girl if I'm remembering her? It's not me. I have a different identity. It'd be kind of hard to explain why I'm still here if I didn't.

I think I'm going to give up on rationalizing my existence, if there is one. :D
Just glad to be out of the dream, sort of lol.