Merkabah | Page 487 | INFJ Forum
I apologize if this has already been posted here in this thread.

Hear doctors describe their findings and their astonishment when they witness their patients defy the prevailing narrative that without brain activity a Human Being can know and see what's happening around them. (13 minute video)
"....They lose their fear of Death completely. They engage in Altruism...They're more helpful to people...They engage more with family... It completely changes them...."
"There are now millions of documented cases of near death experiences, from all over the world, representing a body of incredibly compelling evidence that there is more to what we are than just a physical body. And more to life than just a physical universe."~Jonas

Every day I meditate I engage with Beings who are non visible to my regular human eyes and I know I am not just this human body. How many of you here know there is a continued existence after one lets the body die?

Rad Kgal!
Thanks a lot.
I haven't seen this one yet, so it will be a treat!
:<3white:

Repost of my favorite documentary on NDEs -

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
Lots and lots of love!!
:<3white::<3white::<3white::<3white:

I have never really felt connected to my physical self.
Same here.
I mean, I always felt 'other than' who I was as a child.
Even now, it's terribly hard for me to remain grounded in the energetic sense.
Hope you are well?!
:<3white::<3white:

Reactions: John K and flower

86320992_1541573579338038_9172380102057525248_n.jpg

84324010_2766692963410195_1272991386995523584_o.jpg

84612433_2594046540830667_5251934207671795712_o.jpg

85090201_2595511287350859_52935158390587392_o.jpg

Haven't been here for a bit...catching up with you all very soon!
:<3white::<3white::<3white::<3white:

51472244_2305660902777782_1943790417350754304_n.jpg

51720821_2086932828080806_4544825300457881600_n.jpg

86977586_2788559704570655_8305274841204785152_n.jpg

86731901_10220179484590003_4010154962196627456_n.jpg

It's been a while since I've written about any personal experiences.
Let me start by saying that for close to a year I've had incredible difficulty remembering my dreams.
I know that I have them, but they slip away amazingly fast when I wake, and it seems the more I try to hang onto it the faster they vanish.
That all changed this past week - so many dreams, and my recall seems to have returned as if nothing were ever different.

Australia-Wallet-of-Satoshi.jpg

Last night I had a really good one I thought I would share!
(I welcome anyones' interpretation(s) as well!)
It began with me wandering around a huge, multistoried hospital that was completely empty.
(Hmmmm?)
There was a security guard who told me to leave but I ditched him quite easily and continued walking around, looking for...my friend?
Not sure who this other person was, though he seemed to be someone that I had known for quite some time in my life.
(Some aspect of myself??)
Anyhow, we found each other and instead of a normal "Hey, how're you?" type thing...we started to chase after one another...I guess each trying to get the best of or surprise the other?
Once we finally catch up and stop with all the running, we are just outside the building when he says, "Watch this!".
He raises his arms up to the skies manifesting great bolts and zigzags of lightning in the sky, the bluish hue illuminating everything - however there is no thunder.
Apparently that was my gig as I smiled and acknowledged that yes, it was pretty cool that he could do that, but...
I said, "I've got you beat." and raise my own arms up only to manifest the deepest, most incredible, teeth chattering thunder...it's booming, rumbling, rolling, and shaking everything to an intense degree - you could feel it vibrating in the core of your bones and ribcage.
It was so powerful!
We went back and forth like this for several rounds until it was clear that I had indeed beaten his lightning with my thunder, lol.
Looking up dream interpretations online, they talk about lightning and thunder foreshadowing some sort of uncomfortable change, or intense anxiety about something, anger, danger, etc. - but this was playful, this did not contain any anxiety whatsoever, it was just the opposite in fact, it was very exhilarating and intense, but no fear was there at all.
I find myself disagreeing with this blanket interpretation for those reasons.
If it does mean a change - I feel it would have to be positive in nature, not negative.
Anyhow, after we were done with our "contest", we were walking around with an arm around the shoulder of the other as dear friends might.
When we get to the courtyard in the center of the hospital we meet up with another "friend" who we both know, and also seem to know very well.
The courtyard was quite nice, trees, gardens, benches, etc. surrounded by the four towering walls of the tall building.
We ended up sitting on the ground though, not the bench, with our backs against a cement wall where we seemed to just be shooting the shit, laughing and talking like we hadn't see one another in a while (anything to do with my lack of dream recall for so long?).
The third says, "Now it's my turn", at which point he raises his arms and it starts to pour heavy and big drops of rain - however, it's warm, almost hot rain, very comfortable and relaxing like a hot shower...we cheer his work and sit there enjoying it, getting totally soaked but not caring - we then continue to talk and laugh and joke around with one another.

Then I wake up.
There is all kinds of symbolism in this sucker - from the empty hospital, to these long lost "friends", to the lightning, thunder, and rain.
Any thoughts?
Take a shot!

Lots of love all!

Last edited:
Sounds like you were chasing the memory of your old identity but when confronting it you were actually not needing it and out grew it. Like you had a polite to conversation with the person you were. I get more of a sense of content growth mixed with a little bit of nostalgia.

Sounds like you were chasing the memory of your old identity but when confronting it you were actually not needing it and out grew it. Like you had a polite to conversation with the person you were. I get more of a sense of content growth mixed with a little bit of nostalgia.
Nice.
Yes, there was definitely a nostalgic feeling there - from the place itself and my old career, to these other "old friends".
There was a bit in one interpretation online talking about lightning possibly being an "awakening" of some sort too, so what you say makes sense in that regard.
Thanks for your input, I will ponder your thoughts!

Hope you are well!

Last edited:

05mwu1nmmhh41.png

37562858_1034493493379385_3033373571092054016_n.jpg

86784942_10157498745411693_4060905627206025216_n.jpg

86811769_1547214125440650_2047398278504382464_n.jpg

86860310_1547236338771762_5453431468787236864_n.jpg

86870642_1547240702104659_1194877081616384_o.jpg

86871757_1450338101807569_4563001254162202624_n.jpg

87021291_3017837254915563_4240137193743450112_o.jpg

What a magical dream!

What do you personally think of thunders? What do they mean to you?

To me it feels like it is a reconnection as well, not only to yourself, but something bigger and your connectivity to it that you strived for. Something along these lines :)

Any thoughts?
Take a shot!
It's likely that someone else's thoughts about a dream like this say more about them than you - but even so I'll have a go ....... :)

This feels like a 'Great Dream' to me, full of archetypal symbols, which is underlined by the fact that your unconscious made sure you remembered it. It's a Dark Crystal dream. As I get older, I realise that our lives go in cycles where we send parts of ourselves off into the unknown then every 10 years or so (or whatever) we all come back together again and re-integrate the new experience with the old us.

The dream You is your conscious self, and you feel you have the power, but your friend with the lightning is more powerful / primal - thunder is caused by lightning. The chasing game between you symbolises the way you and your deep inner self perceive and respond to each other - and it's a little competitive, but harmonious and playful too, which is wonderful. You listen to and play with the spirits - and maybe challenge them a bit lol.

The hospital represents your whole psyche and your life experience to date, and the four sided courtyard symbolises where your whole core inner being is located - a sign of completeness, wholeness of your person. You are a healer, born that way - to your core. The third friend completes the trinity and brings blessed rain - an outpouring of released tension, a symbol of psychic reunification in preparation for the next cycle. The three of you together are the real deep you - your consciousness is just one partner in that trinity, and not the leading partner.

But this is me talking - you need to ponder on what I've said and see if it feels 'right' because I may just be projecting myself onto the symbols.

Much love my friend
2018-10-13-green-heart-gif.45254

What a magical dream!

What do you personally think of thunders? What do they mean to you?

To me it feels like it is a reconnection as well, not only to yourself, but something bigger and your connectivity to it that you strived for. Something along these lines :)

Wow, thanks for the input!
Hope you are well?

So, actually, thunder is my favorite part of such storms...sure the lightning is cool to watch, but the booms it creates are what I have always loved the most!
Also, I've talked about this before in several places around the forum, but when I was in the first grade I used to go stand under the tall trees on one side of the playground at school.
On a windy day I would throw my arms up into the air (not unlike the dream) and try to conduct the wind.
And at the time, I could swear that it listened, lol.
I don't know that that was the reality of it, or the imagination of a small child, but it seemed that the wind would play with me.
I didn't feel I could control it necessarily, but rather it chose to move with the whims of my arms, rushing through the leaves on the trees.
I've always loved "violent" storms!
Maybe because it really never rained where I grew up?
Or maybe something deeper?
When our neighborhood was hit with that F1 tornado a few years back, it literally missed us by one house!
(It took out part of our back fence though)
I have to agree...it does feel that something has reconnected!
It feels like the magic that was subdued for the past year somehow returned along with my dreams just over this past week.
Thank you for you thoughts on the strange vision!
Much love!

It's likely that someone else's thoughts about a dream like this say more about them than you - but even so I'll have a go ....... :)

This feels like a 'Great Dream' to me, full of archetypal symbols, which is underlined by the fact that your unconscious made sure you remembered it. It's a Dark Crystal dream. As I get older, I realise that our lives go in cycles where we send parts of ourselves off into the unknown then every 10 years or so (or whatever) we all come back together again and re-integrate the new experience with the old us.

The dream You is your conscious self, and you feel you have the power, but your friend with the lightning is more powerful / primal - thunder is caused by lightning. The chasing game between you symbolises the way you and your deep inner self perceive and respond to each other - and it's a little competitive, but harmonious and playful too, which is wonderful. You listen to and play with the spirits - and maybe challenge them a bit lol.

The hospital represents your whole psyche and your life experience to date, and the four sided courtyard symbolises where your whole core inner being is located - a sign of completeness, wholeness of your person. You are a healer, born that way - to your core. The third friend completes the trinity and brings blessed rain - an outpouring of released tension, a symbol of psychic reunification in preparation for the next cycle. The three of you together are the real deep you - your consciousness is just one partner in that trinity, and not the leading partner.

But this is me talking - you need to ponder on what I've said and see if it feels 'right' because I may just be projecting myself onto the symbols.

Much love my friend
2018-10-13-green-heart-gif.45254

Thanks John!
That's a really cool interpretation with a lot to think about, I appreciate the time you took to think about it and respond. :)
(And thanks for the likes as well!)

Yes!
I can see much of what you are talking about, it makes sense that my conscious self (ego-self) would feel that I "won" the melee we were having fun with!
lol
And yes, you are right that there is no thunder without the lightning...it was a contest of sorts (or maybe just in my ego monkey mind), but it was all done in good fun, we were playing off of the other, pushing the limit further each time which only made it more spectacular - and there was no "winner", that seemed to never really be the point, haha.
So maybe he's my subconscious?
My super-ego?
Is the rain man (hehe) my Id then?
Hmmmm?
I do find it also interesting that we were a trinity - in fact a few pages back when I asked @Sandie33 about some numbers I kept seeing, she actually boiled it all down to the number 3 and told me to look out for it.
(Thanks again Sandie )
The hospital seems a bit obvious doesn't it, lol, it was a really cool building, I think I'm going to try and draw a very rudimentary sketch of some of the portions I can remember well.
It's so bizarre having my dreams return such as they have...it's not that I wasn't dreaming, but rather I couldn't remember them to save my life.
Only very occasionally would I remember a bit or piece, but it was usually out of context and was hard to make any sense of.
Last Saturday night, they returned with a vengeance!
I have no explanation other than it does feel like I said above, that something reconnected that was not for a while for whatever reason?
Dark crystal dream - that's a cool description!
Yes the other two seemed to know me very well and I knew them just as well, so the idea of them being aspects of myself makes lots of sense.
The rain was fantastic btw!
Even though we were sitting on the cement ground, it was as relaxing as a steam room kind of, haha.

Who would the security guard be then?
Maybe that's the asshole part of my ego, lmao.
I ignored him and ditched him very easily. :tonguewink:

Speaking of my dreams returning - this very morning I had another strange experience.
It could be written off as a hypnopompic hallucination, but then again, maybe not?
I was just getting ready to get out of bed, in fact, I had just rolled over and stretched but still had my eyes closed.
It felt as if one of our cats jumped up on the bed, and walked over to me, sitting down in front of me, I could feel the eyes on me.
This is a common occurrence, our cat Mishi likes to stare at you in bed like that, lol.
But then, I thought - the door to the bedroom is closed because S had gotten up already (I was awake at 4 until my pain subsided and went back to bed to try and sleep a bit more) so it couldn't be one of the cats.
I popped my eyes open and there was nothing there...I dismissed it, however, as soon as I closed my eyes again, I could feel the stare on me still.
Then I not only felt, but heard, the blankets depressing as if a cat were walking up to my face, it stopped, then walked around the back of my head on my pillow which I could feel and hear too!:screamcat:
Once it made it to the side table I turned my head over really fast only to see nothing - keep in mind the sun was up and the room was not that dark either.
I never felt scared or fearful...maybe it was a past cat of mine...idk...maybe it was in my head...it was very realistic though!
I told S and she got freaked out, but I knew she would haha.
It was definitely a cat!
Maybe a ghost cat, maybe a hallucinatory cat, lol, but it was a cat.:smirkcat:
Anyhow, can I just say how wonderful it is to have my dreams return to me!

Thank you again for the interpretation!
Your grandchildren are such beautiful little angels!! :innocent::innocent:
Lots of love to you all!

Only stopping in for a few moments...get back with everyone very soon.
May you all be at peace!

Wow, thanks for the input!
Hope you are well?
Today is better, thank you :)

So, actually, thunder is my favorite part of such storms...sure the lightning is cool to watch, but the booms it creates are what I have always loved the most!
Also, I've talked about this before in several places around the forum, but when I was in the first grade I used to go stand under the tall trees on one side of the playground at school.
On a windy day I would throw my arms up into the air (not unlike the dream) and try to conduct the wind.
I don't know that that was the reality of it, or the imagination of a small child, but it seemed that the wind would play with me.
I didn't feel I could control it necessarily, but rather it chose to move with the whims of my arms, rushing through the leaves on the trees.
Maybe because it really never rained where I grew up?
Or maybe something deeper?
When our neighborhood was hit with that F1 tornado a few years back, it literally missed us by one house!
(It took out part of our back fence though)
I have to agree...it does feel that something has reconnected!
It feels like the magic that was subdued for the past year somehow returned along with my dreams just over this past week.
Thank you for you thoughts on the strange vision!
Much love!

I don't know, Skare. To me it sounds very cleansing your dream. The lightness of the children's spirit. Waving arms into the air (no weight on the shoulders, not afraid). The rain, the light, maybe even the hospital. That the dreams are coming back to you is also in line with some sort of blockage that might have lifted. Your bodyguard isn't as scared anymore nor in need to protect you/pieces of you (or at least you can push him aside). Lightnings also reconnect from bottom and the sky, so the 3 parts of your psyche reconnecting fits very well.
This sure is empowering, the dream but also the fact that you dream again. You are in line with yourself. Sometimes there is a little feel of heaviness here with you, but not right now. A reawakening of your inner child? :)

Also.. violent storms are awsome! I often felt like they are trying to push me forward. Pure life force, but overarching. Everywhere. Embracing.

found this

771dc6ee992b54a20234b588a9060462.jpg

Last edited:
I used to be terrified of thunderstorms up till when I was about 7 or 8. Then I got books out of the library and learned all I could about the weather and fell in love with it - I love the power of wild weather, and thunderstorms in particular, all the more so for the fear overcome. Weather takes us out of ourselves if we let it, just like you described here - and you go chasing off into the sky with it :sunglasses:
Thanks John!
That's a really cool interpretation with a lot to think about, I appreciate the time you took to think about it and respond. :)
(And thanks for the likes as well!)
Your very welcome - both for the likes and the dream analysis :). It's a fascinating dream - one of the big ones I think.
Is the rain man (hehe) my Id then?
I think the rain man symbolizes a discharge of tension between the other two characters - a burst of rain is a powerful sign of the release and discharge of voltage between consious and unconsious parts of our personality. Do you feel that you are starting to work round any sort of impasse in your outlook? It needn't be an uncomfortable situation, but maybe two aspects of yourself that you swap between rather than bring together? The thid guy could be Id ;) - certainly Child :).
LOLOL
I wonder if he's a sign that you were entering across a boundary - a place that the ego doesn't normally go into?
It was definitely a cat!
Maybe a ghost cat, maybe a hallucinatory cat, lol, but it was a cat.:smirkcat:
That's a fascinating experience - maybe your cat was oob and came to visit you while you were only half awake? I dreamt once that I woke up in the middle of the night in a strange room and a ghost hamster was running about on the floor - I was more 'Wow :D! wtf?' than uneasy - both in the dream and when I woke up for real. Mentioned this before somewhere. I wonder what the significance is of animal ghosts - perhaps they symbolise part of us that's primitive and still part of the natural earth's spirit world?

It's great your dreams are returning - maybe that's a gift from your lightning man. Happy dreams Skare

Today is better, thank you :)

I don't know, Skare. To me it sounds very cleansing your dream. The lightness of the children's spirit. Waving arms into the air (no weight on the shoulders, not afraid). The rain, the light, maybe even the hospital. That the dreams are coming back to you is also in line with some sort of blockage that might have lifted. Your bodyguard isn't as scared anymore nor in need to protect you/pieces of you (or at least you can push him aside). Lightnings also reconnect from bottom and the sky, so the 3 parts of your psyche reconnecting fits very well.
This sure is empowering, the dream but also the fact that you dream again. You are in line with yourself. Sometimes there is a little feel of heaviness here with you, but not right now. A reawakening of your inner child? :)

Also.. violent storms are awsome! I often felt like they are trying to push me forward. Pure life force, but overarching. Everywhere. Embracing.

found this

771dc6ee992b54a20234b588a9060462.jpg

Wow!
Cool picture and a wonderful examination of the dream!
It certainly did feel very light and carefree!

Yes, I am aware that I can sometimes have a heaviness about me or what I say at times...a cynicism.
Not how I intend to come off most of the time. :grimacing:

The dreams still continue, in fact, last night they were so active it almost seemed like my sleep was interrupted lol!
I love it though, I've always loved my dreams, including nightmares...probably few people actually enjoy such dreams, but I always have ever since I stopped with the night terrors I had as a child.

Things do seem to have shifted somewhat, it's very odd and not easily explainable for me at the moment.
I'm glad though that they have...it's been a while since I've felt this much...idk...hope for possibilities and a splash of magic?
Speaking of pieces of oneself...have you ever heard of "soul retrieval"?
It feels very similar to the descriptions I have been reading:

“Retrieve a piece of your past and feel more complete in the present”

Shamanic soul retrieval is an ancient technique. However, it parallels the psychotherapeutic practice of integrating lost ‘parts’ of yourself which may have become ‘split off’ through trauma, illness or loss.

Like psychotherapists, shamanic practitioners view these lost pieces of self as being trapped in a developmental stage or at the site of a traumatic event. Whereas a psychotherapist may engage you in talking about or even re-experiencing and mentally reframing this lost part or event, shamanic practitioners use a very different set of tools to help you to heal.

Rather than remaining in present time, shamanic practitioners will enter an altered state of consciousness and, with the help of spirit guides, journey to the site of the event or traumatic time and find the part or soul fragment. The practitioner will usually be able to visualise this part and make contact with it. They’ll invite the soul part to return, and, if it’s willing, reunite you with your soul part. They’ll also recommend steps you can take to establish a relationship with this part."

It would certainly go along with my meditative and other practices I follow.
Thanks again for your further deciphering of the dream!
Lots of love!

I used to be terrified of thunderstorms up till when I was about 7 or 8. Then I got books out of the library and learned all I could about the weather and fell in love with it - I love the power of wild weather, and thunderstorms in particular, all the more so for the fear overcome. Weather takes us out of ourselves if we let it, just like you described here - and you go chasing off into the sky with it :sunglasses:

Your very welcome - both for the likes and the dream analysis :). It's a fascinating dream - one of the big ones I think.

I think the rain man symbolizes a discharge of tension between the other two characters - a burst of rain is a powerful sign of the release and discharge of voltage between consious and unconsious parts of our personality. Do you feel that you are starting to work round any sort of impasse in your outlook? It needn't be an uncomfortable situation, but maybe two aspects of yourself that you swap between rather than bring together? The thid guy could be Id ;) - certainly Child :).

LOLOL
I wonder if he's a sign that you were entering across a boundary - a place that the ego doesn't normally go into?

That's a fascinating experience - maybe your cat was oob and came to visit you while you were only half awake? I dreamt once that I woke up in the middle of the night in a strange room and a ghost hamster was running about on the floor - I was more 'Wow :D! wtf?' than uneasy - both in the dream and when I woke up for real. Mentioned this before somewhere. I wonder what the significance is of animal ghosts - perhaps they symbolise part of us that's primitive and still part of the natural earth's spirit world?

It's great your dreams are returning - maybe that's a gift from your lightning man. Happy dreams Skare

Thank you too again John!
It wasn't a very complex dream as far as lots and lots of details, but very significant and powerful nonetheless.

Also, in an unrelated or maybe semi-related bit, after these dreams began a couple weeks ago, I have felt no desire to smoke any pot.
None at all.
I was not addicted, but it probably was acting more as a crutch than I am comfortable empowering anything to hold over me.
It would be one thing if I stopped and then the dreams returned - I could correlate the two, but this was the other way round...??
*shrug*
lol
Yes, I do feel that I'm coming around to a better place...of course I am always striving to improve my mental and emotional situation in regards to the chronic pain issues and whatnot, and my own energetic state seems to have jumped up a few bars - which is not easy to explain either.
It's just something that feels different and better than it was.
Even the lethargy started to improve with the dreams (again, before stopping smoking).

Hmmm...a boundary yes...that soul retrieval idea seems to fit into that dream and idea of a place I hadn't visited for a while maybe?

As for the cat...I thought it could be one of my own OOB lol...or maybe a former cat that has passed on coming back to say hello?
It's a nice thought anyhow. :blush:
Ghost hamster!!
Wow!

I appreciate your interpretations and thoughts.
I'm very excited to see what will come of any of it actually.
Much love to you and your own!

Oh yeah, btw...I took this picture from my car while stopped at an intersection this morning...I haven't cropped it or messed with it (feel free if you like!).
It's just on my cell phone and I only had a moment to snap the picture haha so it's not as fancy as a real camera!
Thought you would like it though...maybe it'll be my next avatar once I crop out the road and such??

87152141_544840012794751_4293354132053426176_n.jpg

87174507_10219002261079491_8550900383025725440_o.jpg

87385154_1105942799759609_2011202806689562624_n.jpg

t8s6bhyjpxg41.jpg

Yes, I am aware that I can sometimes have a heaviness about me or what I say at times...a cynicism.
Not how I intend to come off most of the time. :grimacing:

Don't worry about the heaviness. You have seen and experienced alot. And above that a goofy carefree child (in the most positive way) has always been alongside the pictures you post.

It is such a wonderful thing that you share this dream and new piece of your path. What a wonderful thing, and how hopeful.

I took this picture from my car while stopped at an intersection this morning...I haven't cropped it or messed with it (feel free if you like!).
It's just on my cell phone and I only had a moment to snap the picture haha so it's not as fancy as a real camera!
Thought you would like it though...maybe it'll be my next avatar once I crop out the road and such??

This was freaky to stumble across. I am reading Jung's Man and his Symbols. I'm in the chapter about self. It goes into length about this type of scene and the unconscious/shadow of self. The spectrum of polar opposites in each archetype. Fasinating stuff. My point is one of the pics in the book looks quite similar to your picture. ;)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0440351839/?tag=infjs-20